šŸŽ†āœØ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Vidhi the eyes are a ts prize from the gemini sys, the lips are available for diamonds (don't know if they are part of the sale)!
    Android
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    Hi guys! I need your help! I'd like to buy one of these hairstyles:

1- Agree
    2- Awesome
    None of them- LolĀ 

Thank you in advance!
    Those lips and eyes are sooo beautiful. Can you please tell me where are these from?
    Not OP but the eyes are a TS prize from the Gemini SYS a few weeks back and the lips are one of the two styles of the popular ā€œombrĆ©ā€ lips (this one being the one with a bit of pink in the center)ā€”unfortunately I donā€™t think thereā€™s a way to get the lips unless you find them in the VB for 40 diamonds (which is what I did) and the eyes arenā€™t available at all yet
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    For the next sale, please include the items that should have been part of this sale. I was able to get a VIP dress I missed out on while saving for the BF sale but the hair wasn't in the sale. I was really hoping for more facial features. I'm still saving for the next sale so if there's isn't much to buy I can at least take more turns getting holiday items.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 can you change the color of the lips?Ā 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    YO YALL DOLLS LISTEN UP LMFAO:Ā 

i need yall to go to the no kimversary sale thread and please,please,please go reek havoc in that thread. We need to be heard and help other people who didnā€™t have the sale cause it couldā€™ve been you and its just downright unfair. I need yall to voice your opinion about some dolls not having the sale and tag kalinda and koko after to get this crap fixed! Also please dont fight on the thread it takes away the importance of what we are trying to accomplish and that is helping other dolls out and trying to get glu to fix their shitšŸ˜Ž

SO PLEASE GO TO THAT THREAD AND COMMENT AND TAG THEMĀ 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I canā€™t decide if I should buy this dress, I really like it but I donā€™t know if itā€™s worth it. If you have it can you tell me if it scores well on sys?

Agree - yes
    Like - Ā no
    iOS Player
    Add meĀ https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I canā€™t decide if I should buy this dress, I really like it but I donā€™t know if itā€™s worth it. If you have it can you tell me if it scores well on sys?

Agree - yes
    Like - Ā no
    If you like it, get it. I'd rather pay k stars then diamonds. I think this dress is in Valentines Day boxes if you want to wait until then and chase it.Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Hi everyone. If I donā€™t get 5 stars in the 3h weekly storyline jobs can I still get the prize at the end? šŸ¤”
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 @pristineperson thank you! Iā€™m gonna stick with the GS šŸ˜Š
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    @dinoqueen9 can you change the color of the lips?Ā 
    @Vidhi Yes!! If you want to see how the lips look with any specific color let me know (I honestly havenā€™t seen any color that they DONā€™T make look amazing)
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    are TB items also available during the BF sale?
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Cant decide wich one to get, theyā€™re the same price, i know i can use the rose more but the ice cream is so cute!
    Like- Rose
    Awesome- Ice Cream
    I bought the ice cream and itā€™s super cute so i would go with that!šŸ’–
  • DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Got this in one of my boxes but what is it?? Whatā€™s inside? šŸ˜‚šŸ™Š
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Daphny said:
    I always thought it was makeup.Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Daphny said:
    I think its makeup ig?? I have no idea but this was one of the first earnables i ever got from sysĀ 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Guys, does anyone know of the kimiversary boxes are going to stay available until a VIP?
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @polapola1995 Reported that to our advertising team. Thanks for the screenshot to help us identify it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ashleydianemI'm not familiar with the pop-up you saw. Tapjoy is a 3rd party company and you can contact them for help.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Iā€™m Dutch so I might be the only one with this problem, but I keep getting these ads when I want to watch videos for kstars. Itā€™s not a video so I donā€™t get kstars from it and itā€™s annoying because now I donā€™t get the 20 stars. doesĀ @KalindaKing or anyone else know how to fix this?
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    maniya said:
    Hi everyone. If I donā€™t get 5 stars in the 3h weekly storyline jobs can I still get the prize at the end? šŸ¤”
    @maniya yes you can
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Daphny said:

Not sure if I should buy none, one of them or both haha.Ā 
    Agree for top
    Like for bottom
    Awesome for bothĀ 
    Lol for neitherĀ 

thanks!Ā 
    The braid is in the Valentineā€™s boxes for 55 stars if that helps @daphny
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Can anyone please answer me - I don't have access to the 50% off sale!!!! It happened at Black Friday too - will I never again have sales????? Why now when I could alway access the sales before???Ā 
    I would be beyond pissed off! Have you contacted customer support? If they don't fix your game then it's false advertisment on their part. It advertises the sale for all players.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2021
    the champagne and martini donā€™t coverup your neckline (bustline) as much as some others. Ā If I want my necklace and chest to show, I go with the drinks that donā€™t obstruct the scenery.Ā  :) I put my vote in 3, and replied because ā€˜I like 5 and other drinks in that kind of glass.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    the champagne and martini donā€™t coverup your neckline (bustline) as much as some others. Ā If I want my necklace and chest to show, I go with the drinks that donā€™t obstruct the scenery.Ā  :)
    I hadnā€™t thought about that, I think iā€™ll go for the champagne, ty!!šŸ˜Š
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.