Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    can’t decide which drink to get😣

Agree- 1
    Like- 2
    Awesome- 3
    LOL- 4

ermmmm if you think #5 pls reply xxxx 
    I have every own of those and they each are great. If I had to choose an order, I would go with 3, 1, 4, 5, 2. Numbers 1, 3, and 4 look decent when dyed gold, silver, and the one beside silver. They work with glam looks, daily looks, and the 2nd and 5th are great for summer even, especially the 2nd one. This probably didn't help you choose, sorry lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @BooskiBabii thankyou!! I think i’ll
    go with 3 and if i have any kstars left i’ll get 1❤️
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I'm not trying to tell ppl how to send their money or be a downer, but these diamond boxes will never improve if we are buying them while they suck. It makes no sense for Glu to change what's working. 

Anyway TLDR Glu suuucckks and I hope the anger over this dodgy money grab makes more people play like Jose. This is the worst game and company. 
    This sooooo much. I'm not telling anyone how to spend their money/diamonds either, however Glu isn't going to change anything regarding the diamond boxes unless we stop opening them. We can complain all day long and LOL all of Kalinda's posts but that's not going to really do anything if we keep turning around and opening diamond boxes. Glu doesn't care about making us happy as long as they're getting $$$.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Now the Kimiversary sale is available to more people! Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game to see it. The sale runs until Sunday, so you have lots of time to shop. If you don't have the sale, you can send me your ID in a private message or contact customer care.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I’m so indecisive I love them all. Which one should I get?

thank you! ❤️

1: agree
    2: like
    3: awesome
    none: LOL

Thank you everyone! I got number 3. I may decide to get number 2 if I have stars left. 😂🙈
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    i loved these eyes the first time i saw them and im happy i was able to get them !! 

that’s for amateurs
  • faeriefaerie Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    faerie said:

what the hell?? i spend 10 diamonds in order to have a CHANCE of getting the body highlight but EVERY SINGLE BOX is dye?? @KalindaKing i spent 15 bucks to get more diamonds for this?? TAKE THE DYES OUT OF DIAMOND BOXES. I’m officially never opening any diamond boxes again. this is ridiculous. 

this is absolutly a fckn sh*it
    RIGHT??? I was SO mad. i had to stand up and walk a lap to calm myself
    on and off since 2014, but now playing daily.

Shopaholic
    e_corvo said:
    for whatever reason is not possible anymore to transfer your save file through icloud from one ios device to another. like why? what is the point in this changes.
    i am beyond pissed.
    i believe it’s because people were using the cloud transfer to duplicate hacked games and they stopped it to try and combat it

Shopaholic
    Any chance we could change these eyes so you don't have to switch to other eyes to be able to change the shadow color? 

OMG where is that hair from???

Shopaholic
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @faerie I think it might have been from an SYS but I can't remember since I've had it for a while. 
    Platform: Android

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Does anyone have suggestions on cute clothes for street style SYSs? I have a few kstars left and have pretty much nothing for those themes but there are so many clothes, I’m not sure what’ll score well. 🙈
  • stezzbstezzb Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Ok, is it just here that the game keeps crashing?? It’s not even opening anymore 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    for whatever reason is not possible anymore to transfer your save file through icloud from one ios device to another. like why? what is the point in this changes.
    i am beyond pissed.
    @e_corvo is this the case for you still? i am planning on buying the iphone 12 (currently on iphone 7) and would like to know if my game will be transferrable. is there no icloud option when restoring the game?
    Platform: iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    lulula said:
    e_corvo said:
    i am beyond pissed.
    @e_corvo is this the case for you still? i am planning on buying the iphone 12 (currently on iphone 7) and would like to know if my game will be transferrable. is there no icloud option when restoring the game?
    When I got my new phone a month ago, I put the old phone next to my new one and the game jumped over by magic and was in exactly the same spot I was in!!! lol
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    lulula said:
    e_corvo said:
    i am beyond pissed.
    I’m not in the convo but I changed from an Iphone 8 to an 11 in december and my game was transferred perfectly! However I did the backup at the apple store, Idk how hard it’d be to do at home
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @kkhcaity maybe send them the confirmation you get by email? It’s absurd they are treating you like this. Try also to message Kalinda here! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @tortor @KKH_Ren thank you!!! appreciate the input. hopefully my experience is just as smooth
    Platform: iOS
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    are TB items also available during the BF sale?
    Hello @LindsayRose I think so 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    lulula said:
    e_corvo said:
    i am beyond pissed.
    I know nothing about this iOS change, but Facebook is a very successful game save and transfer vehicle. When opening up, it asks if you’ve played before and one of the choices is through FB account. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Some of my favorite looks so far this sys

• icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I’m thinking about buying a star pack but i’m worried about the ads going away. If I buy a star pack will I no longer have 20 videos a day to watch? I really don’t wanna sacrifice my 20 videos for a one time purchase :( 
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Are the hair colors half off? The purple/pink/red etc ones that are showing as 80k stars. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    kjanne said:
    Are the hair colors half off? The purple/pink/red etc ones that are showing as 80k stars. 
    The most expensive ones are usually 160 stars, so yes!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @icydiceypricey yes, once you make an in-app purchase, your videos for kstars are cut down to 10 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Fae said:
    kjanne said:
    The most expensive ones are usually 160 stars, so yes!
    Thanks!! I couldn’t remember how much they usually were. Lol 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.