🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’m thinking about buying a star pack but i’m worried about the ads going away. If I buy a star pack will I no longer have 20 videos a day to watch? I really don’t wanna sacrifice my 20 videos for a one time purchase :( 
    @icydiceypricey it’s not worth it! You will end up earning more for free than what you bought in the long run. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I’m thinking about buying a star pack but i’m worried about the ads going away. If I buy a star pack will I no longer have 20 videos a day to watch? I really don’t wanna sacrifice my 20 videos for a one time purchase :( 
    Once you make an in-game purchase (not including offers) your free star videos go from 20 down to 10. So, instead of getting 600 free stars per month, you will only get 300. This is why I don't purchase any star or diamond packs. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    thank you for the replies, I definitely will not be buying the star pack 😭
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary everyone! I had a new makeover despite all the negatives this weekend I’m glad with my new look

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Need some advice, please 🥺
    I normally always use the ombre lips on my main doll. I'm not a fan of the gs lips, I don't think they look right on my doll, but I may not be seeing their true potential. I'm debating on buying another lip to have anytime I want to switch, (I only have the ombre and glitter lips and a plain kloset one), but I can never decide on what to do. Care to help? 😘🤗

Agree...stay with ombre lips
    Like...buy the GS lips
    Awesome...buy the full lips

I just thought the gs lips never fit me either ,idk i love the ombré lips and think you should stay with them 💖
    I love how my doll looks rn🥰💛
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @lulula
    my ipad says that it can't find the save file connected to my account (that is not true, icloud copy is fresh) but it probably will be fine if you do as @tortor says. my case is little bit different. i'm currently using my work ipad and i don't planning to copy all apps and information and such on my new one. i just want to save an icloud copy on my old ipad, and then restore the save on my new one. i switched this way from iphone to an ipad when they released squads.
    @kokokokonut
    i'm sorry, but don't wanna use FB (because stopped using it and i'm not planning to use it again) it's noisy and troublesome, and, i'm sorry for my wording, very b**sh*t way to save data. 
    i just want to transfer my game without additional movements and headache. like it was before this update.

it's funny and also stupid how glu does not think about players who don't have FB and don't know about forum
    like lmao if anything happens to your idevice - you are screwed because an icloud copy does not work anymore
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

e_corvo said:
    @lulula
    my ipad says that it can't find the save file connected to my account (that is not true, icloud copy is fresh) but it probably will be fine if you do as @tortor says. my case is little bit different. i'm currently using my work ipad and i don't planning to copy all apps and information and such on my new one. i just want to save an icloud copy on my old ipad, and then restore the save on my new one. i switched this way from iphone to an ipad when they released squads.
    @kokokokonut
    i'm sorry, but don't wanna use FB (because stopped using it and i'm not planning to use it again) it's noisy and troublesome, and, i'm sorry for my wording, very b**sh*t way to save data. 
    i just want to transfer my game without additional movements and headache. like it was before this update.

it's funny and also stupid how glu does not think about players who don't have FB and don't know about forum
    like lmao if anything happens to your idevice - you are screwed because an icloud copy does not work anymore
    Well i wouldnt know what to do when I get a new iPad 🤦🏼‍♀️🙃
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @jalapeno maybe you will be fine. if you lay your old ipad next to new one and they do their apple transfer thing.
    but honestly i don't know anymore. it's so frustrating
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    Glus feedback. So after not getting the Black Friday sale, I also won't get that one either. FML

Update: it works now 
    NicDoll said:
    NicDoll said:
    Glus feedback. So after not getting the Black Friday sale, I also won't get that one either. FML

Update: it works now 
    Good ! Lol i went to bat for yall on a different thread 💀💖
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Snlx said:
    Dolls, please, help me, which eyes should I buy?
    1 - agree
    2 - like
    3 - awesome
    4 - lol

Thank you SO much for help, I bought #2 eyes ❤️❤️
  • kkhcaitykkhcaity Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @letus I would, but the charge is still pending. I only get a receipt a few days after making the purchase. It’s been like that for as long as I can remember. I’m wondering if it’s different and goes through immediately in America and that’s what the issue is? I probably won’t get the bill until Monday so it’s looking like I’ll just have to dispute the charge then because I wanted the diamonds for the contour boxes. 

Guess I’m not getting the contour lol. 
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts

Thanks to my squad I opened 2 more diamond boxes. But I’m still waiting for Glu Customer Care to give me the diamond pack I ordered on the first day of sale 🙁

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    faerie said:
    Any chance we could change these eyes so you don't have to switch to other eyes to be able to change the shadow color? 

OMG where is that hair from???
    @f@faerie I got it recently in the silver box 😊
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    Can you help me decide what to get?
    I cannot afford all three.

Sorry for ugly collage, I got my vaccine yesterday and I feel sick at the moment. 

Like for blush (I already have a golden blush)
    Agree for eye shadow (most expensive)
    Awesome for lips (I have a similar lip color)
    Just a note…I got the eyeshadow a few months ago in SYS for like 25 diamonds. If you’re still debating, the eye shadow does show up in SYS (at least it did for me) 
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Once you make an in-game purchase (not including offers) your free star videos go from 20 down to 10. So, instead of getting 600 free stars per month, you will only get 300. This is why I don't purchase any star or diamond packs. 
    Whattt i never even had 20 videos to watch and i’ve never bought anything in the game ☹️
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    mia1 said:
    Whattt i never even had 20 videos to watch and i’ve never bought anything in the game ☹️
    I think if you started after 2020 it was taken away
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Can anyone please answer me - I don't have access to the 50% off sale!!!! It happened at Black Friday too - will I never again have sales????? Why now when I could alway access the sales before??? 
    I would be beyond pissed off! Have you contacted customer support? If they don't fix your game then it's false advertisment on their part. It advertises the sale for all players.
    It was fixed! Happened to a few dolls but at the end they fix it. I was beyond relieved 
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Can anyone please answer me - I don't have access to the 50% off sale!!!! It happened at Black Friday too - will I never again have sales????? Why now when I could alway access the sales before??? 
    I would be beyond pissed off! Have you contacted customer support? If they don't fix your game then it's false advertisment on their part. It advertises the sale for all players.
    It was fixed! Happened to a few dolls but at the end they fix it. I was beyond relieved 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I ended up spending more than I was going to since people's posts kept reminding of stuff I forgot about so I hope I don't really like the next VIP items. I remembered that there's less time in between this and the next sale than there in between BF and the anniversary one.
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    kjanne said:
    QueenRhia said:
    Can you help me decide what to get?
    I cannot afford all three.

Sorry for ugly collage, I got my vaccine yesterday and I feel sick at the moment. 

Like for blush (I already have a golden blush)
    Agree for eye shadow (most expensive)
    Awesome for lips (I have a similar lip color)
    Just a note…I got the eyeshadow a few months ago in SYS for like 25 diamonds. If you’re still debating, the eye shadow does show up in SYS (at least it did for me) 
    50, not 25!! All eyeshadow that you can normally only get in the voting booth is 50 diamonds, they’re by far the most expensive items.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.