NO KIMIVERSARY SALE

Comments

• kkhsweetkkhsweet Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Anyways i'm gonna go. Since there has yet to be any answers as to why this keeps happening and people using this issue as a free ticket to be lowkey shady and disrespectful like kindergarten kids
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

• AndieKKHAndieKKH Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    kkhsweet said:
    Came here to post about the same issue but after seeing the mess here i just wanted to add this: Just bc you don't understand the issues that others had w in their personal lives, that shouldn't ever give u the audacity to tell them how to react to those experiences. Just bc you're a minority yourself, that won't automatically make you aware of why they're reacting this way. Acting like a high schooler who just learned internet slang to insult those and using names and words that do not fit into the situation, won't make u any more right and it definetly won't make any of your points. Lowkey shading those same people isn't in any way ok. Don't get suprised if u get the same energy you've giving here by others. P.S. If the comments were made public, don't act all suprised if people decide to resolve it publicly. While i do agree that the issue at the matter is important, y'all using to gloss over disrespect and racism is kinda making me sick. I'm having the same issue yet you don't see me trying to act all arrogant and telling others that their issues aren't important or that their concern isn't valid
    Are you bored or something? Why are you still dragging it. It seems like you are the only person throwing shade here because you couldn’t even @ me. The other dolls before that commented about their issues with him were bullying him, I just came to his defense because it’s not okay to bully anyone and hide behind the race card. You guys are making the post toxic by behaving way too over sensitive. So what, he cursed some chick out for talking about his friends baby. I read the screenshots and I saw nothing there that was racist. Do not throw that word around lightly because I have experienced real life actual racism so I know what racism actually looks like and I know just because he called ONE girl a disgusting creature for talking crap about a baby doesn’t equate to him being racist, he was referring to her character. I am sorry but idc if someone is black white purple pink or yellow Im going to probably call them a disgusting creature too if they were making fun of a baby regardless of their race. You and other people that have issues with him are slandering his name by labeling him a racist and it is disgusting! This is not the appropriate place to pull up screenshots someone said months ago to shame them because they said something you don’t like. I can guarantee you chicks have probably called people that pissed you off even worse names than that but you want to stand on a moral highground. Who even does that?? Like that’s pretty weird to even have those screenshots ready to post in the first place. I am going to respect Koko’s wishes and not derail the forum further but this is just getting ridiculous. You do not get to assassinate my character for defending someone you guys are bullying because his words got lost in translation and you also don’t get to loosely throw around the word “racist” whenever you feel like somethings not going your way. Grow up. If you have a personal issue with me or anyone else be an adult and DM them instead of slandering and using harsh words 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I just got threatened to be banned everyone. For helping :) thats the moderators for yall
    That's insane 😳
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I would be so upset if I didn't get the sale. I guarantee y'all this though...if a Glu worker (support, moderator, higher up, etc) didn't have the sale then they would fix it immediately for them. There are many people who don't have the sale, yet they blame it on a technical issue. 🤔 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I would be so upset if I didn't get the sale. I guarantee y'all this though...if a Glu worker (support, moderator, higher up, etc) didn't have the sale then they would fix it immediately for them. There are many people who don't have the sale, yet they blame it on a technical issue. 🤔 
    Exactly 💀
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Now the Kimiversary sale is available to more people! Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game to see it. The sale runs until Sunday, so you have lots of time to shop. If you don't have the sale, you can send me your ID in a private message or contact customer care.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • *Céleste**Céleste* Registered Users 1 Posts
    I didn't get the sale either, that's never happend in my 6 years of playing KKH. I wrote to support and the only answer I got like 7 hours later was 'We will forward it to the team'. That's it. I bet nothing will be done about it because it's the weekend...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I didn't get the sale either, that's never happend in my 6 years of playing KKH. I wrote to support and the only answer I got like 7 hours later was 'We will forward it to the team'. That's it. I bet nothing will be done about it because it's the weekend...
    Please See what Kalinda posted and follow her instructions.  Good luck
    Now the Kimiversary sale is available to more people! Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game to see it. The sale runs until Sunday, so you have lots of time to shop. If you don't have the sale, you can send me your ID in a private message or contact customer care.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Here to support the dolls!
    Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I still don’t have the sale @KalindaKing please please help
    Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game to see it. The sale runs until Sunday, so you have lots of time to shop. If you don't have the sale, you can send Kalinda your ID in a private message or contact customer care.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I contacted customer care and they told me to check I had enough space in my phone and that I had good wifi connection, both of which I do
    Try to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game to see it. The sale runs until Sunday, so you have lots of time to shop. If you don't have the sale, you can send Kalinda your ID in a private message or contact customer care.
    I’ve done that and nothings working, Kalinda isn’t getting back to me, I’m genuinely so upset
    Did you send Kalinda the ID?  just because you haven’t heard back doesn’t mean they aren’t looking into it. If I hear anything, I’ll post it here. I’m really sorry this is happening. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Thank you so much, Kalinda ❤ It works!!! 
    The problem got solved ❤ I'm beyond happy! Thanks for all the support and good luck to everyone! Hope it got fixed for all dolls ❤
    Thank you so much, Kalinda ❤ It works!!! 
    😎
    I’ve done that and nothings working, Kalinda isn’t getting back to me, I’m genuinely so upset
    Do it get fixed for you ?💖
    Did you send Kalinda the ID?  just because you haven’t heard back doesn’t mean they aren’t looking into it. If I hear anything, I’ll post it here. I’m really sorry this is happening. :(
    Yeah I did, thank you
    edited June 2021
    AndieKKH said:
    kkhsweet said:
    Came here to post about the same issue but after seeing the mess here i just wanted to add this: Just bc you don't understand the issues that others had w in their personal lives, that shouldn't ever give u the audacity to tell them how to react to those experiences. Just bc you're a minority yourself, that won't automatically make you aware of why they're reacting this way. Acting like a high schooler who just learned internet slang to insult those and using names and words that do not fit into the situation, won't make u any more right and it definetly won't make any of your points. Lowkey shading those same people isn't in any way ok. Don't get suprised if u get the same energy you've giving here by others. P.S. If the comments were made public, don't act all suprised if people decide to resolve it publicly. While i do agree that the issue at the matter is important, y'all using to gloss over disrespect and racism is kinda making me sick. I'm having the same issue yet you don't see me trying to act all arrogant and telling others that their issues aren't important or that their concern isn't valid
    Are you bored or something? Why are you still dragging it. It seems like you are the only person throwing shade here because you couldn’t even @ me. The other dolls before that commented about their issues with him were bullying him, I just came to his defense because it’s not okay to bully anyone and hide behind the race card. You guys are making the post toxic by behaving way too over sensitive. So what, he cursed some chick out for talking about his friends baby. I read the screenshots and I saw nothing there that was racist. Do not throw that word around lightly because I have experienced real life actual racism so I know what racism actually looks like and I know just because he called ONE girl a disgusting creature for talking crap about a baby doesn’t equate to him being racist, he was referring to her character. I am sorry but idc if someone is black white purple pink or yellow Im going to probably call them a disgusting creature too if they were making fun of a baby regardless of their race. You and other people that have issues with him are slandering his name by labeling him a racist and it is disgusting! This is not the appropriate place to pull up screenshots someone said months ago to shame them because they said something you don’t like. I can guarantee you chicks have probably called people that pissed you off even worse names than that but you want to stand on a moral highground. Who even does that?? Like that’s pretty weird to even have those screenshots ready to post in the first place. I am going to respect Koko’s wishes and not derail the forum further but this is just getting ridiculous. You do not get to assassinate my character for defending someone you guys are bullying because his words got lost in translation and you also don’t get to loosely throw around the word “racist” whenever you feel like somethings not going your way. Grow up. If you have a personal issue with me or anyone else be an adult and DM them instead of slandering and using harsh words 
    But you weren't even there when these posts and comments were made. No one here has yet to throw around the word racist. You're acting as if you're the only back girl here who has experienced racism, while you're not. And defending a person blindly while insulting everyone who tries to tell you or inform you about how the situation developed is naive and child behaviour. It's obvious you weren't there when those comments were made, bc the situation went from FB to here, back to facebook. You're telling everyone who isn't agreeing w you that they should grow up and be adults while acting like a whole toddler yourself and using words that don't fit into this situation while being toxic. Questioning someone's behaviour or comments isn't bullying. You're insulting anyone who just so much as dares to say that the situation was actually somewhat different than it seems publicly yet want the situation resolved privately. You're being rude and toxic af yourself and the only reason why i didn't adress you bc the comment was made for everyone here and if u felt adressed then that's on you. You can barely hold a proper conversation with anyone who isn't agreeing w you and bc you've got others backing you up, you probably think that you're in the right and that there is nothing wrong w the way you're addressing this. You should take your own advice about the last line and actaully grow up instead of throwing a fit and using big words that don't make any sense in this situation that you don't know anything about. If you think that people, who were actually there when this situation was going on, are too sensitive and should grow up, then again it's obvious you don't know anything that was going on.
    Disappointed that the situation an comments are literally being defended when there's people on that same FB group who confirmed that the comments were indeed made to insult the situation that was happening but again it's not suprising
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    @KalindaKing i sent you a message can you please answer! I don't know whom should i talk to anymore... i need help @kokokokonut
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I just got threatened to be banned everyone. For helping :) thats the moderators for yall
    That's insane 😳
    I think it's more because they're typing in all caps and posting in every thread about this issue. All caps never helps and this issue doesn't need to be in threads like sys. I think that's what is against the rules. 

Everyone should DM kalinda, not support, re the sale. Support are a bit useless.

And I don't like that other dolls are missing the sale but I have 0 f#cks to give for that creep who said a doll needs to "lose her virginity".  He should have been banned for that. Seems like karma to me. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    @KalindaKing i sent you a message can you please answer! I don't know whom should i talk to anymore... i need help @kokokokonut
    Don't you have a hacked game all over FB? Obviously they aren't gonna help you if you do.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    FarahxKKH said:
    Don't you have a hacked game all over FB? Obviously they aren't gonna help you if you do.

I'll kindly ask you to leave the discussion, since you're not aware of the situation and have no clue what are you talking about. Making assumptions and calling names without any background information is offensive for yourself. No one needs more drama on a post that's meant to be helpful. 
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:

please don't talk cause you don't know what I am complaining about. I am asking you kindly to leave, don't try me for real. and btw, they helped ;) your info is wrong. one more thing, if i knew your facebook name, you will be banned from our facebook group. thank you.
    Lmao tried to say I commented in all caps in every comment, my header was caps to catch your attention and nothing was fully caps🤣 if it didnt help it wouldn’t have been resolved by now lol 🤷🏼‍♀️Didn’t realize it was an issue to some to post on other threads to help other dolls that aren’t being heard 💀🤦🏼‍♀️
    Please @KalindaKing I still haven’t heard anything from you and customer care told me to close and reopen the game then they closed the ticket, after me simply asking if they could just compensate me 50% of the stars I spend, I’m so so upset why isn’t anyone helping me??
    FarahxKKH said:
    FarahxKKH said:

please don't talk cause you don't know what I am complaining about. I am asking you kindly to leave, don't try me for real. and btw, they helped ;) your info is wrong. one more thing, if i knew your facebook name, you will be banned from our facebook group. thank you.
    How did they help you? What did you say to them? Customer care didn’t help and it’s been 2 days since @KalindaKing got back to me
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.