๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธThe Cheetah Girls Squad ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    so grateful for you all ๐Ÿ’•
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Thank you so muchย @livimi! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    Much appreciated when trying to get all these parties and professional gigs done ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you once again @brom617! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

todayโ€™s box:๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finally got this dress!ย 

I remember that SYS because I had been in first place during the entire event and on the last seconds someone else came and submitted extra tickets, I was so upset ๐Ÿ˜ญ so I'm happy I can finally have it
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

Todays box and yesterdays, really happy I got this hair itโ€™s so cute.
    Thank you so much @buffysummers0990! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    My my aunt and uncle have been out of town so I have been watering their plants and checking their mail. They gave me an iTunes gift card as a thank you. Now I am all stocked up on kstars. Also got my doll a new hair color. I am still unsure about it but I wanted a change.ย 
    Thatโ€™s so sweet of your aunt and uncle @maggiemay!
    Thank you for all the purchases youโ€™ve made this weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 and @maggiemay thank you (and everyone who made purchases this weekend)!!
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    A big thank you to @maggiemay for all her purchases! Your doll looks absolutely fab๐Ÿ˜˜

And thank you to everyone else whose made purchases this weekend if I havenโ€™t thanked you personally! Itโ€™s such a cool and sweet surprise every time I get the FWB notification๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    Iโ€™m just watching movies and playing around with my news items, in kind of a styling frenzy lol. Hereโ€™s my doll with her new boots and eye makeup:

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    I want to thank all of you lovelies so much for all of the purchases and benefits this weekend ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–
    I will try to make a small purchase this weekend (sorry it can't be a big one! Hopefully once I pass the Bar exam next month and can legally practice & make good money, I'll spend the big bucks for you all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜…)!
    And thank you to anyone that may not be able to make a purchase here and there - us just playing and interacting w/ one another and ensuring we get the squad boxes each day is so rewarding ๐Ÿ’•
    She/Her
    Android
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    ย Galaxaura14 said:
    I want to thank all of you lovelies so much for all of the purchases and benefits this weekend ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–
    I will try to make a small purchase this weekend (sorry it can't be a big one! Hopefully once I pass the Bar exam next month and can legally practice & make good money, I'll spend the big bucks for you all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜…)!
    And thank you to anyone that may not be able to make a purchase here and there - us just playing and interacting w/ one another and ensuring we get the squad boxes each day is so rewarding ๐Ÿ’•
    You shouldnโ€™t apologize for not making a bigger purchase!! Any ย purchase no matter big or small will be appreciated. I really hope you pass the exam๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— also, thank you to everyone again!!! I hope you all got good items
    Iโ€™m just watching movies and playing around with my news items, in kind of a styling frenzy lol. Hereโ€™s my doll with her new boots and eye makeup:

Your doll is gorgeous๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    I also wanted to share some of the things I got this weekend:

What is circled below are the handhelds I got this weekend:

And then I styled some new pieces:
    Rainbow top; cute jean jacket/white tee combo and cuffed taupe pants; rose trench coat; layered black tank/white top; black beaded? dress

Black x-patterned gown:

Smoky black gown (for the upcoming Goth SYS and future spooky/Halloween SYS events):

She/Her
    Android
    @Aniya_ Thank you, bb ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• Your support means so much! I need all the love & support because the burn-out is real right now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅด
    She/Her
    Android
    edited June 2021
    @Aniya_ Thank you, bb ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• Your support means so much! I need all the love & support because the burn-out is real right now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅด
    Itโ€™ll all be worth it in the end though๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—wishing you the best luck
    ย Edit: Your doll is beautiful!! I love the last 2 looks
    @Galaxaura14 Best of luck on your Bar exam! We're all rooting for you!ย ๐Ÿ’•
    Thanks so muchย @Aniya_! So greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @Galaxaura14 Best of luck on the bar exam. ๐Ÿ’•
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Oh my gosh @Galaxaura14 good luck!! You'll do amazing
    Aniya_ said:

Your doll is gorgeous๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    Tysm lovely๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•
    @Galaxaura14 Good luck on the bar exam luv! Youโ€™re gonna crush it๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ชย 
    Thank you thank you thank you @buffysummers0990! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

@Aniya_ @maggiey @maggiemay @dinoqueen9 @buffysummers0990 You all are thee sweetest ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– TYSM ๐Ÿ’• These messages mean so much to me ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅบโœจ
    She/Her
    Android
    Thank you so much for making a purchase @Galaxaura14! We really appreciate it ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I feel embarrassed because I'm a free player and didn't really contribute by making purchases this weekend but I wanna say I really appreciate being part of this squad! Thank you everyone! You are all amazing ๐Ÿ’•
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited June 2021
    dpeters said:
    I feel embarrassed because I'm a free player and didn't really contribute by making purchases this weekend but I wanna say I really appreciate being part of this squad! Thank you everyone! You are all amazing ๐Ÿ’•
    iโ€™m having the same feelings โ€ฆ but so so appreciative of everyone who did make a purchase ๐Ÿ’›

i really wanna do something to help you girls and this squad so iโ€™m gonna try and save some money so i can buy some stars soon! xo

also! hope everyone got everything they wanted during the sale โœจ
    You shouldnโ€™t feel bad about not making purchases (imo) you all help out a lot by logging on everyday and helping us get the box.