RIGGED KOLLECTIONS - Always Getting Energy

joeyyy1995joeyyy1995 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
So, I've noticed that for a while now I don't seem to get clothing or kstars whenever I spin a kollection. The chances of getting a clothing item are the highest at 51%, so why am I getting energy EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Anyway, here are the receipts:
What's up with that, Glu?

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @joeyyy1995 I’ve complained to Kalinda about this and nothing. They want us to spend our stars. For me it’s energy, cash and dye then an item. It’s extremely rare that I get an item first. I just end up giving up. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    getting dyes or energy on my first spins is the reason why i stopped spinning kollections for the time being. it’s just not worth it anymore 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I rarely spin kollections because I never get items. I usually get energy, which shouldn't be in kollections. Neither should dye or kash. K-stars and diamonds should be the only things other than items in the kollections. 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    It's pretty rare for me to actually get an item on the first spin. It's always dye or energy then maybe an actual item
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I always get either energy or dye first, then money, then an item and it's so frustrating. I think I might stop spending k stars on kollections and just save them up because what's the point if all I get is energy and dyes. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I think they are totally disingenuous about the "clothing" probability, because often times i'll spin a kollection 6/8 times, and the bundle and usually a hairstyle is left, which are the 2 best prizes.

if all clothing was treated equally, then the chances of getting clothing is actual 10.2% (51/5, as there are 5 tiles for clothing). the 51% i think is just a trick so it seems like a good chance, because it's technically true.10.2% for clothing vs 19% for energy or dye is a huge difference. 

but again, usually when i spin kollections, if I get an item, it's always shoes, hair accessory, bag, that kind of prize. so the % for each clothing tile is definitely not an equal 10.2% and most likely a LOT lower for the bundle.
    Platform: iOS
  • joeyyy1995joeyyy1995 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I'm just sick and tired of the dishonesty. There's a massive lack of transparency which affects the quality of the gaming experience for me. If i knew the TRUE odds in the Kollections, I would spin accordingly, for example there are days where that 50 energy is useful because I'm in a rush, or I know I'll be busy during a weekend event so want to get it done ASAP. I've spent money on this game in the past, and because of the terrible experiences of it in the last few months I stopped. Now, I'm seriously considering quitting the game completely, and it's all because of the developers. The players are being ignored, the disrespect towards minority communities is ignored, the actual facts behind the core components of the game are ignored.