NO KIMIVERSARY SALE

1235Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I will ask for any news about those who sent in IDs and still aren’t able to shop the sale.  If I hear back I will post it here.    I’m sorry the fix didn’t work for each and every doll.  I’ll let them know you’re still hangin on without the sale.  .  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I will ask for any news about those who sent in IDs and still aren’t able to shop the sale.  If I hear back I will post it here.    I’m sorry the fix didn’t work for each and every doll.  I’ll let them know you’re still hangin on without the sale.  .  :(
    Thank you :(
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    FarahxKKH said:
    @KalindaKing i sent you a message can you please answer! I don't know whom should i talk to anymore... i need help @kokokokonut
    Don't you have a hacked game all over FB? Obviously they aren't gonna help you if you do.

please don't talk cause you don't know what I am complaining about. I am asking you kindly to leave, don't try me for real. and btw, they helped ;) your info is wrong. one more thing, if i knew your facebook name, you will be banned from our facebook group. thank you.
    How did they help you? What did you say to them? Customer care didn’t help and it’s been 2 days since @KalindaKing got back to me
    my problem is totally different with you all, it's with diamond boxes and I messaged Koko and Kalinda, Kalinda didn't answer yet but, Koko did
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Thank you :(

Ik there is only 10 hours left in the sale did you get helped??
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I just got threatened to be banned everyone. For helping :) thats the moderators for yall
    That's insane 

And I don't like that other dolls are missing the sale but I have 0 f#cks to give for that creep who said a doll needs to "lose her virginity".  He should have been banned for that. Seems like karma to me. 

Wow @DoloresWyatt I wasn’t following this thread; did they really say that? That’s disgusting and sexist and they should be banned 😮 @kalindaking
  • alightf2alightf2 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    i didnt even get sale and sent id to kalinda
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited June 2021
    You got support with no black friday sale and turned into a racist saying one of the POC dolls needs to get laid and is a creature. KARMA 

Also, since posting pms rule doesn't apply to some people. Here's a DM from kalinda after supporting POC views (several others got same at the time)

• Stanislav1103Stanislav1103 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle,  for your information all these screenshots are taken out of the context of the conversation. Since you started attacking me on Fb and blocked me, without waiting for an explanation, you have no right to have a valid opinion. First of all the "virgin" thing isn't written to an actual virgin innocent girl and that's not at all what was implied in this comment. All of you "saints" that keep saying nasty things are very protective when  you have no idea what's going on. Why you didn't ask that girl why she called a 9yo child gross and disgusting? Why you didn't go after her for offending her mother and calling her racist just because the kid had braids? Why you didn't go after them for calling me racist, white supremacist, serial killer and tons of other wonderful and epic words? I don't care if she was white or a POC. I called her creature based on her personality! I don't divide people by skin, orientation, preferences etc. You just love to assume that everyone is racist without knowing the back story! But if it makes you feel good, keep going! My consciousness is clear. I didn't do anything wrong. I just apologize to the ones that thought that I speak for black people in general, which was OBVIOUSLY not the case for anyone who has seen the entire thing! 
    And I don't know about karma or stuff, but my problem was fixed and I got help and support,  thanks for asking.
    Enough with the double standards! 
    When you chose a side, make sure you did your homework! This is THE LAST TIME I'm speaking on this matter, because I'm sure you'll twist my words anyway and won't read it at all. 
    Have a nice evening! 
    P.S. Not every person that has a different opinion is an evil racist. 
    THE END ❤
  • KatarzynaKatarzyna Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @kokokokonut can you please close this post? I think you'd agree that all the negativity here is not necessary, and certainly not connected to the Kimmiversary sale subject. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kimiversary is over, closing this. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.