SYS Weekday TB 6/28/21 - Gorgeously Gothic TB SYS

Comments

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    edited June 2021

A bit of inspo🥰 tried to put together some looks
    I can see you’re wearing unreleased eyes👀

@kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    please ban this hacker.
    If I'm not wrong, I have seen these eyes a couple of times before on the forum... 
    Edit: they were most probably other hackers. Also some of the screenshots from the forum of these eyes are from April. When are we getting the chance of having them?! They are so beautiful I'm jealous now 😭😭 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
    @pizzagurlyum  I’m honestly not sure when we are getting them, I first saw them in September 2020, but they were seen somewhere in June 2020 (a year ago)
    Anyways only time they’ve really been seen are when hackers get spotted, but they aren’t released.

I have to agree they are super gorgeous and that I do hope they are released soon, I’ve honestly loved those eyes when I first saw them😭
    @pizzagurlyum  I’m honestly not sure when we are getting them, I first saw them in September 2020, but they were seen somewhere in June 2020 (a year ago)
    Anyways only time they’ve really been seen are when hackers get spotted, but they aren’t released.

I have to agree they are super gorgeous and that I do hope they are released soon, I’ve honestly loved those eyes when I first saw them😭
    I hope Glu hasn't forgotten about them and they will release them 😢I won't accept these eyes to be lost and forgotten and only hackers to have them
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut please girls can you please tell the Team about those eyes 🥺 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum I would sell my soul for them 😭 
    Android player. 👾
    At this point same 😩😭 especially because they most probably were supposed to be released months ago. Something's happening with Glu,...😵
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    At this point same 😩😭 especially because they most probably were supposed to be released months ago. Something's happening with Glu,...😵
    I just hope they release it soon 😔 I don't see them often in the vb but every time I do my heart breaks a little 💀 lmao 😭 
    Android player. 👾
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     Please send a message to Moderation if you suspect someone if cheating, and keep theses  Now let’s get back to topic of tomorrow’s SYS  and be respectful of other  members when posting.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021

A bit of inspo🥰 tried to put together some looks
    I can see you’re wearing unreleased eyes👀

@kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    please ban this hacker.

I make edits in PS from the unofficial spoilers but my bad, I should've checked what was released as to not cause confusion! 
    Am I reading this right? So….. you edit eyes onto your doll or something? I doubt that, nice try though.
    Half of the hairstyles as well LOL i can't afford all those diamonds unfortunately. So yeah kind of like what the Facebook community for stardoll used to do if you were ever into that 
    Sorry to continue this @kokokokonut
    I won’t comment on the situation after this but I had to point it out.

I honestly find it weird how you say you can’t afford all those diamonds yet it looks like you’re wearing Diamond kollection items, and you also have the new body contour and highlight, unless you’re gonna lie and say you edited it onto your doll, which tbh your doll doesn’t look edited, and it’s kinda odd that you’d waste so much time editing eyes/stuff onto your doll only to quickly edit and delete all that work. But all of that for inspo doesn’t add up tbh.

Also noticed that you deleted or hide your Facebook profile pic that included those purple eyes which is more suspicious.

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Kim’s calls never make sense to me🤭🥴
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Inspo!

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Here's a few ideas for the event. Tbh I don't really own many items that suit the theme but I might just change colour schemes or something 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Here's a few ideas for the event. Tbh I don't really own many items that suit the theme but I might just change colour schemes or something LOVE that 4th hairstyle 😭 where can I find it? Obsessed 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Here's a few ideas for the event. Tbh I don't really own many items that suit the theme but I might just change colour schemes or something LOVE that 4th hairstyle 😭 where can I find it? Obsessed 
    It was part of a sys event I think, I can't remember which one though. 
  • idrinkliquidsidrinkliquids Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Show Your Style: Gorgeously Gothic will be a throwback event! That means you can play to win gift boxes instead of new clothing prizes. Your rewards will depend on your style level and rank. There hasn’t been a throwback event recently, so here’s a sneak peek at what the event looks like.
    Every thing in the picture I already own 😅 maybe I can just not worry about this one unless they have a lot more tb items I might want. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @alexandramanoli it was the last earnable from the aries season sys! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

Show Your Style: Gorgeously Gothic will be a throwback event! That means you can play to win gift boxes instead of new clothing prizes. Your rewards will depend on your style level and rank. There hasn’t been a throwback event recently, so here’s a sneak peek at what the event looks like.
    Diamond prizes?! Yay!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

I love this purse for this sys! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Kim’s calls never make sense to me🤭🥴

Hm, I think the call was on point this time - leather, lace, dark colors. Puufy sleeves, blouses and collars make me think of Victorian gothic style 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Any recommendations as to what I should buy with 33 k stars? (for the last hour while the sale is still on). 
     Not a lot I know, but any really cute holdable items or jewellery that scores well? 
    Let me know. Thank you 😊❤️
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    here are some looks i think i’ll use in the VB (: i don’t have much but hopefully it works 😭
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Inspo🖤✨