Body contour and highlight

RossaliaRossalia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Hello dolls,
this is my first post ever but i wanted to talk about the body contour and highlight, i spend all my diamonds chasing that contour and all i got from the diamond boxes were dyes.. I know that most of us are done with dyes in diamond boxes. Anyway, i was wondering if we will be able to purchase maybe a different or same body contour and highlight but from the shop since we all have that section. 
Have a lovely day! xoxo <3

Comments

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Hey! Items are released in the SYS diamond gift box for a limited time. I do not know if those items will become available later or when.
    Tell EA this is not The Sims lmao 
    Android player. 👾
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I’ll just leave this here , looks like i bought a dye box.and I still don’t have the contour 💆🏼‍♀️
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Earlier bought a diamond box to chase for the contour (already have hair swimsuit and highlight) And it wasn’t even in the box 🤦‍♀️ All due except for a random dress How is this fair when the items we are paying for and are advertised arent in there?
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Rossalia said:
    Hey! Items are released in the SYS diamond gift box for a limited time. I do not know if those items will become available later or when.

PATHETIC SCAMMERS. I’m never ever spending a single penny on this game. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2021
    It should have been earnable. I'd be willing to do this party event for that. And I'm not willing to spend diamonds on this when Glu didn't include a bunch of items that should have been TB items for the sale. Incuding makeup which costs the most diamonds. I was counting on the sale to be able to buy those for Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Spent 30 diamonds and they weren’t even in my pallettes…

• amt777amt777 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Literally… they promote these boxes for the highlight and contour but yet there’s none in the palette. Its honestly frustrating because this is the 3rd one I open and each time I get dyes! (5 diamonds for 12 regular purple dyes ?!?!) 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I have my own opinion on these boxes. I have no problem with the price, but how is it acceptable that not all of the exclusive items(and sometimes NONE of them) are in each palette? I mean that's not how the k-star gift boxes work. How's this: 4 new items, 1 throwback item, 1 ticket and 2 tiles of dyes since you love them so much. In your pallet you get everything that is advertised and if you pick dyes at least you can know you had a chance of actually winning whatever you opened the box for. I'm not a big complainer, I just want the boxes to be fair.
    Diamonds should be added too, if kstars are a prize in weekend gift boxes there's really no reason to not have diamonds in these. 
    Android player. 👾
  • pinkfartspinkfarts Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I’ve opened 11 boxes on 5 diff palettes and here’s what happened. In total, I’ve had 1 possible try on the contour and 2 on the highlight. It’s absolutely baffling how I can say that it was better than some, and “at least they weren’t fully dyes”. I really thought that this was a bug in the beginning, and that y’all would rly have it “fixed”.  There’s no particular reason as to why we shouldn’t have a chance at the advertised items with every palette, so why aren’t they?? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

And like @KristaLenz said, diamonds should totally be an option rather than the dyes in diamond boxes. It’s like how k stars are available in the weekend boxes: you have the potential to earn back what you spent. The idea that it’s possible would please many of your customers. 

Wouldn’t implementing small changes here and there both keep your customers happy and come back for more? Rather than constantly losing loyal players and gaining new ones, would you not be able to further increase sales by appealing to everyone? 

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

i spent 50 diamonds!!! and i didn’t get the body contour! that’s the equivalent of spending 400 stars on weekend boxes - at that time there’d be no chance in h*ll you wouldn’t have gotten the items!!
  • Lokkii14Lokkii14 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    The June 17th diamond boxes when I was chasing the laptop. It’s not a new issue. I think it’s totally unfair not to have the advertised prizes in the pallets. None of them!!!
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Glu, we would really appreciate it if we have a way to earn the missed db items like the sys tb boxes. Maybe include them in the regular tb boxes ...like make one of them a db throwback box.
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I tried once more to get the highlight... What a fool I was thinking I could get it, it wasn't even in my palette 🤡