Show off your Post-Sale makeover !

Comments

• natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

the first pic is from a few months ago and the second is after the weekend! i bought the contour, eyebrows and freckles, got the lips quite some time ago, I did buy some new clothes, bags and shoes but i just love this dress that we got from the SYS! i’m also not too bothered about the face highlight so i didn’t buy it🤍 my doll definitely had a glow up! 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Before and after got new nose, some makeup, hair, couple of dresses and a few different accessories, but didn't save enough stars to get nose highlights :(

Guess I can start saving till black friday 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Here she is before and after. I spent way too much actual money purchasing additional k stars but… the deals were good!!
    i got the highlight, contour, gs lips, plenty of new outfits, auras, handhelds, hair and eyes! So happy!!
    Some girl in my squad spent up to 200$ this weekend 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Beautiful before and after haha. Highlight, kimmi GB eyes, pink blush, face and nose highlight, nails, lip nails and eyeshadow color. Bought a ton of stuff for about 1500, and did 7 kimmi GBs. Still have 1150 k stars left, but I’m gonna save them for VIP
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts

Couldn’t help myself and bought way too much 😆 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

i love seeing you guy’s makeovers so much!!
    i didn’t really change my doll’s appearance, but i did get some new eyes 👁👄👁
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

I was soooooo excited about the sale I spent all my stars, I had a little over 500 and now I have 1 😂 

What I most wanted to buy were the highlighter, the eyes, the nose highlighter, the orange blush and the eyebrows. I also ended up buying a new hair, lips and eye color, 3 accessories, 2 purses and 3 sunglasses. I'm very satisfied! I can't wait for the next sale...

✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Not a whole lot changed, but I sure am a lot shinier now ✨
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • vic_annvic_ann Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I started with buying highlighter and blush and a bunch of pretty dresses. Then I lost my mind buying handhelds lol I went from 700 to 60 k-stars
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Bought sooo many things cant even list them😫😫  Allow me to reintroduce my doll🥰🥰🥰 started playing Nov 2020
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    before vs after, my doll changed completely but i’m happy with her new look! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• CatherineMeilleur98CatherineMeilleur98 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    2014 * 2021

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    My glow up! I couldn’t be happier!! Spent a lot bought a lot lol.. I wanted this hair colour for so long! All you dolls look amazing before and after :) 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I know I'm a few days late, but I was waiting to get some new lips for my doll to complete her face transformation. Today she FINALLY got her lip surgery (she had to get 40 diamonds in order to pay for it  :s ), she also got a new hair colour and watched some make up tutorials to learn how to put contour and highlighter  :p 
    So here's her old and new look!

• sproutsprout Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This event was my first time ever buying k-stars! I decided to buy eyes, nails, and accessories. I’m still trying to decide between the blush and contour choices because i think that as someone who has quite pale, warm skin, it’s hard to make my doll look like me. Anyways, above is the before and after!
  • kooklahkooklah Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    My doll's before and after

I think she is just getting better and better. Was thrilled to get the handheld, dress, eyes, lips and hair viewed here.

This is what I got including two amazing prizes from the Diamond boxes (the long straight hair and red dress)

• ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    BEFORE:

AFTER:
    I got the hair, eyes, contour, highlight, lips from kimiversary sale. Lovin it ❤️
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    lucc said:
    As they usually say: beards are like make up for men. 

I considered getting some ear piercings too as I’m too scared of needles to pierce myself irl, but still thinking if I should do it or nah

Edit: too scared*****
    Beards are like the badly done makeup 🤠 especially when u turn out looking like a basic mumble rapper. Sorry but your first look was much better and cute
    Also whoever said beards are like makeup for men has never seen men wearing makeup 😬

And some piles of hair cannot be compared with makeup
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    lucc said:
    As they usually say: beards are like make up for men. 

I considered getting some ear piercings too as I’m too scared of needles to pierce myself irl, but still thinking if I should do it or nah

Edit: too scared*****
    Beards are like the badly done makeup 🤠 especially when u turn out looking like a basic mumble rapper. Sorry but your first look was much better and cute
    was this necessary? if he’s happy with his glo up then that’s all that matters. 

@lucc i think your avatar looks great 😊 
    Uh huh... Sure
    🗿
    edited August 2021
    If y'all think I was mean then mister @lucc should explain what he found funny about my suggestion in the Halloween thread about some gothic clothes?

Fae said:
    It’s a lil rude to drag up an old thread just to put down someone’s (very clear imo) glow up. 😅
    Clear as the bottled water 💦
    An eye for an eye. I expected to have an answer from him not from people who clearly have nothing to do with it 😍
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Fae said:
    …someone reacts to your post in a way you don’t like so you go through their forum history just to find something to criticise/make fun of?

I thought you had to be at least 12 to play this game. 😳
    Girl you made me laugh so hard at the bottom line 😭💀 just had to tell you🤣
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    the fact that some people get butthurt over some reaction buttons is crazy to me lol. Also “ an eye for an eye” LMAO its some stupid buttons someone hit and you decided to just talk shit like it was the end of the world 😭💀 dont act like a little kid because your feelings are super sensitive and you got hurt over a literally “lol”. Might need some tougher skin if you can’t handle an lol from over a computer screen,couldn’t imagine how you are in person.