Options

Free k-star offer suggestions? 🤞

ellekatbellekatb Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Does anybody actively complete the free offers for k-stars know if any of the current ones are worth the effort? Spent all of mine during the flash sale and trying to earn some rather than buying 😭

Comments

• Options
    RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    "Reach headquarters level 15" are usually solid ones. These days I just try to do a survey every now and then so that I can get like 30 K-stars for like half an hour work.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Options
    jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I sent a dm but idk if you saw 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I do surveys when they’re available but half the time they don’t give rewards and when they do it’s around 2-10 stars. :’)
    So imo, only really worth it when you desperately need stars or during double offers. 
  • Options
    Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    The offers listens in mine are car insurance rates and the offer 20-30 and all you do is just fill out the registration form but if you don’t have a car or really not interested in getting insurance from the offer just don’t put in personal information and once you complete it and if u don’t get rewarded then request and tapjoy will send you the reward the next day. It works all the time for me ;)
  • Options
    Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Fae said:
    I do surveys when they’re available but half the time they don’t give rewards and when they do it’s around 2-10 stars. :’)
    So imo, only really worth it when you desperately need stars or during double offers. 
    Thank you so much for sharing! I thought that I was doing something wrong 😀