SYS Weekday TB 6/28/21 - Gorgeously Gothic TB SYS

Comments

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

25 energy in my bronze box...thanks just what I wanted
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Still scoring well. 😊

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I have waaaay too much expectations with glu when I shouldn’t. I was really thinking that this time they wouldn’t put dyes in the boxes or energy but I guess not. 🤡 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Wish I could get rid of the giant get free energy banner 🙈
    But my votes are picking up a lil!

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited June 2021

Took seven looks to reach the bronze box, I haven’t broken 35 😔 At least I like the skirt I picked!
    I’ve gotten some pretty high scores but I’m not even anywhere near top 3 😭 so no diamonds for me but i hope I can get them in the box! 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

wtf... i watched a video to use that item again and this stills keep popping out. Weird
    FINALLY got a diamond after hours of voting since last night 😭🙌🏼💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

The first earnable box and I picked a dye…

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Anyone know what is the next SYS?? Want to do some outfit planning😊 And how can I keep up on which one is next in future? If someone could help, that would be amazing ❤️ maybe there’s a thread or something online? Idk, but let me know! Thank you 😁
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Anyone know what is the next SYS?? Want to do some outfit planning😊 And how can I keep up on which one is next in future? If someone could help, that would be amazing ❤️ maybe there’s a thread or something online? Idk, but let me know! Thank you 😁
    We don’t know the next SYS just yet, but we usually get a newsletter (either by email if you’re signed up on the app, and if not, people always post it on the forum!) at the beginning of the month showing the upcoming SYS events! So hopefully on Thursday we’ll know more about the next few. 😊

Also - we don’t know when these are going to happen, but Kalinda posted this on the update spoilers!

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Idek if I'm on theme I think I'm just trying to be haunting 👻
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Fae said:
    We don’t know the next SYS just yet, but we usually get a newsletter (either by email if you’re signed up on the app, and if not, people always post it on the forum!) at the beginning of the month showing the upcoming SYS events! So hopefully on Thursday we’ll know more about the next few. 😊

Also - we don’t know when these are going to happen, but Kalinda posted this on the update spoilers!

I think the next one will be a zodiac one - Cancer for July.
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    seriously? 😒

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Looks 1-3 and 4-7.

Doing pretty well for me 🤞😬 I actually love the earnable hair from last weekend in look 4 but sadly it may have tanked my score. Sigh, why does only long hair do well?

Got dye in my bronze box lol

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    anyone know if you win multiple boxes from TS are all your picks from the same palette or each box/pick will be it’s own palette?
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

1 2 3 4 5

I'm starting to feel like I always send the same stuff lol
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited June 2021
    KKH_Ren said:
    First 3 looks! I’m happy with my scores but I’m currently 4th and 3rd place is 40 votes above so I doubt I’ll be able to surpass them 😢

Looks 4-7! Still getting great scores! Got the bronze box with my 5th look and got black dye 🤦‍♀️ At least it was useful for this SYS tho

Edit: just realized I didn’t change the hair for any looks 😭 Well, if it works it works! 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    anyone know if you win multiple boxes from TS are all your picks from the same palette or each box/pick will be it’s own palette?
    I was wondering as well but I think we’ll only find out when this SYS ends!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Woot woot! Finally!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I'm scoring ok but i can't seem to get in the 50's. Is there any tips someone can give me to help me reach the 50's?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I love themes like this. I tried a few white goth looks. They didn't score too well, but i like them. 🥰

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Yucky bronze box palette, I don’t even want any of those items 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    KKH_Ren said:
    i know some dolls on here were part of a test for the TB SYS before they made it available to all players! hopefully one of them will know and can share 🤞🏼
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Looks 7&8 😎✨

doing good i think ! Im in 6th rn🤗

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited July 2021
    New SYS! Kim’s call❤️ Silver Screen Starlet!! Draped gowns, kitten heels, silky fabrics & long coats 😍
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I hope the TB boxes we get tomorrow aren't full of dyes and no items. It would literally defeat the purpose of a TB event.
    i’ve come to expect very little from Glu … i got dye in my box 😭
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    I just got the call for the next SYS. Anyone else get it yet? And where's the thread?
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014