SYS Weekday TB 6/28/21 - Gorgeously Gothic TB SYS

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I just got the call for the next SYS. Anyone else get it yet? And where's the thread?
    Calls for the weekend SYS usually comes Wednesday at midnight (ET) and the thread gets started later in the morning 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Highest score yet! Black gowns are definitely the way to go. Not been doing great because all my gowns are super colourful😭 happy with this score tho😊❤️
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Glu please take out the dyes from the Silver boxes!!!

Oh man, my favorite hair was is the box on the right and I didn't pick it😫😫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Highest score yet! Black gowns are definitely the way to go. Not been doing great because all my gowns are super colourful😭 happy with this score tho😊❤️
    How do you wear this hair with handheld? Because it doesn’t let me. Thank you!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    edited June 2021
    Julliette said:
    Hi! You have to click the hair and then choose the ‘undress’ button. From there you should be able to hold objects/bags along with the hair too😊 
  • yourneighborhoodCatyourneighborhoodCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

One of my favorite looks so far😌
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I just got the call for the upcoming sys, why isn't there a thread yet for it? Seems weird to get a call but no thread showing what the prizes are @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    If I'm blind and have missed the post let me know haha
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Hi! You have to click the hair and then choose the ‘undress’ button. From there you should be able to hold objects/bags along with the hair too😊 
    Thank you very much!  But in SYS we don’t have an undress button. How you can use it there?
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Julliette said:
    Thank you very much!  But in SYS we don’t have an undress button. How you can use it there?
    If you do it before entering the SYS screen she should be free to hold things when you go into sys to create your look 😊
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    anyone know if you win multiple boxes from TS are all your picks from the same palette or each box/pick will be it’s own palette?
    I was wondering as well but I think we’ll only find out when this SYS ends
    i know some dolls on here were part of a test for the TB SYS before they made it available to all players! hopefully one of them will know and can share 🤞🏼
    @LindsayRose @KKH_Ren @morganngabrielle when we first had tb sys we could only win 2 boxes in ts, but we only got one palette. So you could pick two spaces from that one palette. I’m guessing that might stay the same.
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Well, this feels like a slap in the face again. Saw it coming though as my votes have been going upwards steadily throughout the current SYS 😒 

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    KKH_Ren said:
    First 3 looks! I’m happy with my scores but I’m currently 4th and 3rd place is 40 votes above so I doubt I’ll be able to surpass them 😢

Looks 4-7! Still getting great scores! Got the bronze box with my 5th look and got black dye 🤦‍♀️ At least it was useful for this SYS tho

Edit: just realized I didn’t change the hair for any looks 😭 Well, if it works it works! 

Scored my first 60 ever… Scared of what’s to come 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Love this theme!!!
    Here a my favorite looks🥰
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    More looks, shame I'm in silver though.  :D

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Ok this is a little bit of a rant but why are the updates so early if we're gonna get the newsletter pretty much a week before the vip event? It doesn't make sense. By that time, the following update is only a week away.
    They might as well skip this newsletter and just send the next updates’ one!! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 1-8, my votes are kinda low but at least this theme is fun!

Also, I dodged some serious bullets in the first box!!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    This squad box is ridiculous, almost all dyes 

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    6 - 9 

Android player. 👾
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited June 2021
    1-4 ❤️‍🔥

I am so happy that I got this white-blondy hair on Kimiversary! I think it’s gorgeous 😍
    5-8 💫

I am out of black dyes! Don’t know what to do with the next looks 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am out of ideas 😬

Although I’m not very creative with this SYS, my votes are not bad 🤔
  • dinexmuattrdinexmuattr Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    all of my looks so far, doing pretty well actually! i'm currently in 6th place right now.

on the second to last picture my doll blinked but i was to lazy to re-do the collage 😂
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 6-9.

I play on iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Feeling absolutely gorgeous 🖤

My most recent two looks! The first one is my highest score on this SYS, why is that always the case with the ones I put no effort into😭😂
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    KKH_Ren said:
    KKH_Ren said:
    First 3 looks! I’m happy with my scores but I’m currently 4th and 3rd place is 40 votes above so I doubt I’ll be able to surpass them 😢

Looks 4-7! Still getting great scores! Got the bronze box with my 5th look and got black dye 🤦‍♀️ At least it was useful for this SYS tho

Edit: just realized I didn’t change the hair for any looks 😭 Well, if it works it works! 

Scored my first 60 ever… Scared of what’s to come 

And there we have it 😑
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Think I found something that works for me! I’m in 1st currently in 3S. I wish other ranks got diamonds as well even just like 1 or 2 :/