Anyone looking for another squad member?

LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH Squads
Im a daily player! I'm always participating :)

Comments

• Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Hey let me know if you’re interested in joining:

Welcoming new and active players to my newly made squad! When you join this squad you are not just a member you are joining a family! You will find new friends and hopefully make memories all through a game! I have played this game for years and I just wish the game was more interactive with other starlets and with that being said I have made a squad as of today (June 29, 2021) and in hopes that it will strive so everyone can benefit and get rewards every single day.

It is private so if you want to join please send me a message privately so we can communicate. Once I found my 15 starlets I will create a group chat (forum) so we can all interact with each other and learn more about each other. 

I am a very organized person who loves planning and making sure everything is in good hands so with that being said I have some rules that everyone must abide by when applying for my squad:

✨RULES✨

👑To apply please message me privately and once we go over things you will be added 

👑Position to be co-leader is offered for when I’m away if anything happens 

👑First Come First Serve Basis when applying 

👑All genders, ages, and English speaking starlets are welcome!

👑Once you have joined you will need to type on this forum everyday a certain phrase to show proof you have logged in so everyone can get they’re rewards (This also shows me who’s been logging on everyday and for those who don’t will be kicked)

👑We will do fun activities so everyone can have some fun and learn more about each other 

👑If you cannot contact me through this website you can email me at “te221276@misdmail.net” 

👑AND MORE!!

Can’t wait to meet you all and I can’t wait to see all who joins we will have so much fun!! I am also open to suggestions if you guys have any!! Hope you guys have a great day and enjoying your summer!!