šŸ’ŽThe Elite ListšŸ’Ž {Squad Thread} āœØPlease DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Thank you!šŸ’•
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Finally got this clutch. It's been on either side of my pick for almost two weeks šŸ˜‚ but she cute tho...
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Got this dress today. I've got one word for it: eh.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    Android User from way back
    I'm excited about the SYS this weekend! I love this era. I hope this inspo does it justice! I want to do well in this SYS. Here's hoping! šŸ™ƒ

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts

Does anyone have any of these items? I'm considering buying someĀ šŸ˜Š
    where are these from?! šŸ¤©
    How did everyone make out with the SYS? I finished 6th in Silver III! I got the most amazing gown!!!Ā 

And the 20 K-stars are also great!!Ā 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I finished 18th in gold! My scores were terrible :/Ā 
    And all I got were dyes..Ā 
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
    Finished 6th in Silver III. Thankful for a great pallet
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 

Anjakkh said:
    I finished 18th in gold! My scores were terrible :/Ā 
    And all I got were dyes..Ā 
    I'm sorry hun!Ā  We've all been there. Hopefully the next one will be better! šŸ¤žšŸ¾
    edited July 2021
    I have a question. These are my first 2 looks!

I think they're on theme. I have 89 votes and I'm in 7th place in Gold. But this person is in 4th with 113 votes. Why?

I don't get it.Ā 
    MsMKT86 said:

I think they're on theme. I have 89 votes and I'm in 7th place in Gold. But this person is in 4th with 113 votes. Why?

I don't get it.Ā 
    I think you deserve higher votes. Also what's the point of even having a theme if people are just going to buy tickets and do what they want anyway?Ā 

MsMKT86 said:

I don't get it.Ā 
    I think you deserve higher votes. Also what's the point of even having a theme if people are just going to buy tickets and do what they want anyway?Ā 
    That's the thing, with 113 they might not even be a ticket buyer because 2 60s is 120.Ā 
    MsMKT86 said:
    MsMKT86 said:

I don't get it.Ā 
    That's the thing, with 113 they might not even be a ticket buyer because 2 60s is 120.Ā 
    Maybe so but that look still isn't on theme. But I guess it comes from people not actually voting for the best look and just picking the look on either side because they want the prizes from voting.

edited July 2021
    I SPUN THE BUNDLE!!!! I'M SO F'N HAPPY!!!

Nothing bad ever happens at Tiffany's!!Ā 

Here are my first six looks! I'm pleased with them! How's everyone else doing?

Got this gorgeous dress from my squad box yesterday. Iā¤ļøit.

Look 1-9. I'm in the top ten in Gold. I lucked out and got a chill group with no massive ticket buyers. I'm on pace to get the last earnable and the TS prizes. šŸ¤žšŸ¾

Looks 7-9. I'm really pleased with my scores this SYS. I'm in the top 3 in Gold working my way toward the earnable hair and getting the top TS prizes.

edited July 2021
    I finished Love is in the Air and got both Earnables!!

Finished Love is in the Air. Loving this lookā¤ļøā¤ļø

Got both earnables and am currently in 4th place. Contemplating entering an extra ticket for the eyes. Not sure.

@MsMKT86 Look at us

Weekend in review. I'm out of K-stars but I regret nothing.Ā 

@MsMKT86 Look at us
    GorgeousĀ 

I just opened my Squad Box this morning.Ā 
    Squad Box!!! I almost got energy!!Ā 

Squad Box! I've been killing it the past 2 days! I'm pretty sure there is dye in my future! šŸ™ƒ

This top is the last item I got from a box it was almost a week ago so...

No K-stars left for VIP weekend but I don't regret it!!

After spinning several Kollections and buying several new hairstyles (like the one in the collage) I got the dress. I'm not digging the hair so I won't be chasing it.