❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 7/2/21 Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Call me crazy but I like the chandelier bag lol AND the Kollection might be one of my faves we’ve had in a long time. Smh RIP to my K-Stars
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Not related to this conversation about the new Kollections and stuff although I love them. I wanted to show off this beautiful dress I got in a Kollection today!! Anyone know where the inspo is from?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA Bella Hadid in Tom Ford. 

IOS Player 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    😯 those earnables!
    Guess I’d better pull up my Konnections app and meet some ladies lol
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    😯 those earnables!
    Guess I’d better pull up my Konnections app and meet some ladies lol
    LMAOOO YES MAAAMMM!!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I was hoping it would stay until vip weekend. I don’t know how many Kimi boxes I will need to open. 
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    With this event I just know I’m about to level up super fast to get that earnable dress and I’m not ready for all these new quests 😭😅
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Wait a minute… is it just me or have we not received a gig where we’ve gotten points for a weekend event in a long time? The only points we get are the last part of the weekday quests 😳 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Dolce & Gabbana did a cute chandelier bag scaled to normal purse size, but Glu has us looking like we work at a lamp store.

Off-topic but this whole look is 😍 the dress and the shoes, so cute. The clutch is stunning. The model looks adorable 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    any tips on where to take my SO to get all 600 points for this event 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    geenellys said:
    go to lax to the far right and do dates there.( idk tge name sorry!)  do the 4 energy option to fill all the hearts. it is 600 cash tho! only do 1 hour dates! (:
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited July 2021
    geenellys said:
    Like the tip above me said, the lax monstrobull center, is where i do dates super fast!

There is one action for 4 energy & cost $600 , but if its a one hour date it gets you to at least 4 stars,then i would say do the other short energy action above the table for 5 .

if its a 6 hour date i think it still gets you to around 3 stars with that action !

and sometimes it doesn’t pop up at first,but do the action above the table,next to your date for 5 energy then it should!

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I'm so happy I could cry, I decided to try and take one spin at this kollection expecting to get energy and I got the hair!! I've loved it since it was released 🥰

Ahhh I’m so happy for you, that’s one of my favorite hairs in the game!! I bet it looks beautiful on your doll
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @dinoqueen9 I love it! 🥰
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

I like the dress and the hair.

These items are cute, idk if I'll chase or not. The purse or whatever is kinda huge, but the hair is cute-ish.

Take my stars! I want the bottom outfit and umbrella. This kollection is cute.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    AliBryant said:
    Dolce & Gabbana did a cute chandelier bag scaled to normal purse size, but Glu has us looking like we work at a lamp store.

A lamp store!!🤣🤣😭😭🤣🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Wait a minute… is it just me or have we not received a gig where we’ve gotten points for a weekend event in a long time? The only points we get are the last part of the weekday quests 😳 
    We get like 50 event points for the last weekday event on Friday, but other than that we don't get any additional gigs.😕
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    edited July 2021
    geenellys said:
    Like others have said, Monstrobull is best. I do all my dates there. The 4 star/$600 option will completely finish a 1 you date, and almost finish a 2 hour. The 1 hour date doesn't give that many event points. I like the 2 or 4 hour option..I think it's 4, maybe 3, I can't remember for whatever reason, but it gives you more event points for your energy. I never do dates until we have a dating weekend lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i really love the kollections.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    dating events are literally my favorite 🥰v excited
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited July 2021
    It used to was easy for me to finish love is in the air event. I would go to Soho and use the wine option with 4 energies. Since I got to rank # 1 and selected the love path, the love guru that needs 9 energies appears and I have to select either that or the other option that needs 8 energies and it wastes my energy ☹️ So it’s now more difficult to finish the love in the air event. Anyone else feeling the same? Any advice?
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    My free box , i was gonna pick the corner with the light fixture but i dont want that thing so glad i got something useful ig💀

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I got so lucky this time! Got the hair on free spin and the dress on my second spin 🥺💓 I also got the cute parasol i wanted from the kollection first try so yay! So glad i didn’t need to chase