❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 7/2/21 Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

Comments

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

got lucky on the very first spin! 

and I have a question. If I already rejected the offer to buy Maya’s outfit, there is no other way I can get it now? I did’t want to spend so many Kstars, but now when I’m seeing forum dolls wearing it I regret my decision so much. pls help 😭
    If you rejected it then you can't get it back. Next time something like this pops up, just hit the option to come back later and it will save in case you change your mind. Unfortunately, since you chose to reject everything this time, you can't get the items anymore. 😕
    thank you @BooskiBabii
    i hate myself for rejecting the offer.. maybe I can try to send a ticket to the support asking maybe they can do something about that.. will see how it ends 
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I wasn’t sure where to post this but We FINALLY get the opportunity to buy Maya Wu’s outfit (as some of us have been requesting) and its 225 K stars 😭😭 I’m Asian so as a character she means a lot to me.. Do I or don’t I

Edit/Update: I did it 🤩 6 items for **255 + ended up completing the Shoe Addict and All About the Swag achievements and got 26 stars back. Now I just hope I don’t like next week’s VIP items too much 😹

• hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    I wasn’t sure where to post this but We FINALLY get the opportunity to buy Maya Wu’s outfit (as some of us have been requesting) and its 225 K stars 😭😭 I’m Asian so as a character she means a lot to me.. Do I or don’t I
    You end up getting 5 items for 225k stars which is pretty good when you consider it’s hair, glasses, shoes/stockings, a necklace and top/cape. Equates to 45kstars per item which is pretty decent 😊 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    I want Maya’s outfit so bad. But I just have 55 k stars. Ughh. Hope double star surveys help. 😢
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    although i love the hair, thights and snake necklace I dont think its worth it just for those :/ I'll just keep it special for Maya (thats what ill have to keep telling myself)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Amy136602 said:

This weekends items are lovely! My favorites would have to be this dress and the Audrey Hepburn hair 😍 it’s so regal!!💕

Beautiful 🤩 you literally have the best luck with palettes  🍀 🍀🍀
    @YoMomma thank you so much!!💕 I’m just thankful my luck hasn’t failed me yet!! 😭💕🙏🏾
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got lucky nd got the dress in my GB. Also took three spins on the kollection and got the single hair, kstars and the bundle!!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • luihollywoodluihollywood Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Just got the outfit! It was 255 K stars.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    I want Maya’s outfit so bad. But I just have 55 k stars. Ughh. Hope double star surveys help. 😢
    Are you on Android or iOS? If you're on Android there are some good apps to install that will give you a lot of stars. I did one for 168 and another for 225.all I had to do was install an app and put in some info and instantly got my kstars. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I was worried the outfit was one piece. I like that they are separates. I just wish the jacket and top were too. I’m going to wait until VIP to buy it.

I just knew Glu Was going to offer us something really good after the sale last week. Glad I saved some stars. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    I was worried the outfit was one piece. I like that they are separates. I just wish the jacket and top were too. I’m going to wait until VIP to buy it.

I just knew Glu Was going to offer us something really good after the sale last week. Glad I saved some stars. 

Can we wait until VIP? Will we still get the weekday gift if we wait? I wasn't sure bc I always complete the event when it pops up.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    everyday Glu does something that reminds me how greedy they are … today they offered Maya’s outfit, which we have been asking for FOREVER, knowing that lots of people are likely low on stars from the sale and would have to purchase stars to afford it 🥺
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Skipped out on the Maya outfit because I was only interested in the hair and tights but I opened a few boxes and spun the new Kollection a few times and I'm happy with what I got. 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Got the dress in my GB ✨

Looks very pretty!

Also, dolls, does anyone know how to postpone getting Maya's outfit but still get the storyline gift is that's possible?

Can we wait until VIP? Will we still get the weekday gift if we wait? I wasn't sure bc I always complete the event when it pops up.

I think so. I think someone said that if we wait we still get the gift just not the extra event points. I’ll find out next week and can report back for sure. If I miss out on the gift I’m ok with that. 

I am worried that another weekly storyline won’t start Monday since I didn’t finish this one yet but I guess I’ll find that out too. 😊
    iOS 

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Did the pink hair come with the maya outfit @peachypink?
    @keke0388

yes it does. It looks like it comes with these 6 items. 

iOS 

• VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Vidhi said:
    Are you on Android or iOS? If you're on Android there are some good apps to install that will give you a lot of stars. I did one for 168 and another for 225.all I had to do was install an app and put in some info and instantly got my kstars. 
    Oh 😣 I am on iOS. 😢😢
    why won’t they give apps offer on iOS too. It’s a weird set back for having ios . 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Wow! Never been so lucky lol. I got the dress in my free box!
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I hate extra event points 💔

🦋Android Player🦋
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    ya girl has been waiting to get this 

that’s for amateurs
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the earrings from the free box which I'm fine with. I came close to picking the giant chandelier bag.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Vidhi it's not glus decision, apple doesn't allow game offers
    iOS
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

I think so. I think someone said that if we wait we still get the gift just not the extra event points. I’ll find out next week and can report back for sure. If I miss out on the gift I’m ok with that. 

I am worried that another weekly storyline won’t start Monday since I didn’t finish this one yet but I guess I’ll find that out too. 😊
    It happened to me the past couple of weeks. Yes you do get the prize but don’t get the bonus and yes you can have 2 storylines simultaneously.
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I’m on the same boat of the ones who want maya’s outfit but spent all k-stars last week 😞 i think i’ll wait to finish the storyline when i have enough starts
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Totally forgot about VIP weekend and went H.A.M on getting this bundle. It is gorgeous though 😍😍
    Absolutely Gorgeous !!! 💙💙 I LOVE this look on your doll 
    I don't think I'll chase anymore 😞
    I've bought 5 extra boxes.
    First box was stars (not pictured), then the two boxes in the second pic, then the top pic (stars were in my free box). I'm not crazy about the dress, but love the hair. I'll either try tomorrow or just stop chasing since I wasted 200 stars, well technically 120 since I got 80 back, but it's a lot.🥴

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.