SYS  - Cancer Star Sign!
Starts Monday, July 5th @ 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, July 8t=th @ 10am Eastern
13 Free Tickets
2 to Start / 1 every 6 hours
535 pts wins all the earners
Trendsetters based on Level and Rank
Good Luck and Have Fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456713

Comments

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited July 2021
    The TS dress is gorgeous! 😍😍😍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since Cancer is my rising sign I was hoping for something that isn't based on crabs. For the signs associated with some kind of animal, could we get away from basing items on that? 
    Platform: Android

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I thought the throw back sys events every Monday would just have bronze and silver boxes. I’m confused 🤔 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    I thought the throw back sys events every Monday would just have bronze and silver boxes. I’m confused 🤔 
    I think they said throwback SYS would be every other week!
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I was looking forward to the Cancerian SYS but I hate everything about this outfit.  Terrible hair and dress.

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts

In order - hair clip, dress
    The dress sets off my trypophobia a little so for once, I’m not gutted if I miss the second earnable 😳
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    wiat i thought this sys would be a throwback sys?? or am i getting dates wrong lol! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The next tb sys is July 12th!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @letus The personalities of the signs being used for the outfits would definitely work better for me. I would be happy to suggest things.
    Platform: Android

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    My OCD is triggered by changing the event name from “season” to “star sign”
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Fae said:
    Lia888 said:
    I think they said throwback SYS would be every other week!
    @Fae thanks!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Remaining themes:

Cancer star sign
    Totally 2000s
    Throwback
    Yellow brick road
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I genuinely love everything. Cancer is my rising sign and I think the clothes are very nice especially the TS ones 💞 🥰also I think the little crab hair clip is so cute🦀💞(I love crabs lol) It's true we might not be able to use some of the prizes too often, unless they'll recreate the zodiac themed SYS next year for example. I don't see any problem in the fact the clothes are based on what the cancer sign is represented by. I strongly agree with @arifromkkh , we need more conceptual and unique stuff. also basing clothes on personality traits is ambiguous imo
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    The clothes aren’t super my thing, but I also really like the concept and I love the lil crab. 💕

My boyfriend is a cancer sign, and in Dutch it’s the word for lobster, so he insists the symbol is not a crab. Looking forward to proving him wrong. 😌

I think Leo next month will be gorgeous if it’s lion theme, and I’m super excited for my sign Virgo!
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Fae said:
    The clothes aren’t super my thing, but I also really like the concept and I love the lil crab. 💕

My boyfriend is a cancer sign, and in Dutch it’s the word for lobster, so he insists the symbol is not a crab. Looking forward to proving him wrong. 😌

I think Leo next month will be gorgeous if it’s lion theme, and I’m super excited for my sign Virgo!
    Im so excited fo Leooooo, im a Leo and i just want lions and fire and golden gowns lol
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Fae said:

I can’t wait for Leo next month too. That’s my moon sign. I hope we do get something thats lion lol. I’m a Gemini and I was hoping we’d get something that resembles yin and yang ☯️ 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier @pizzagurlyum i’m a cancer rising too!! tbh i do like everything 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh