• kayleehiltonkayleehilton Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    First spin, got the dress!! 
    Hi! I'm Kaylee 🥰
    Level 30   💝
    A+ List  😁
    IOS playerr 📱

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    In love with Maya’s outfit but I have barely any kstars. 🥺
    Gotta grind surveys giving like 6 stars at a time. :’)
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    Vidhi said:
    I want Maya’s outfit so bad. But I just have 55 k stars. Ughh. Hope double star surveys help. 😢
    Are you on Android or iOS? If you're on Android there are some good apps to install that will give you a lot of stars. I did one for 168 and another for 225.all I had to do was install an app and put in some info and instantly got my kstars. 
    Oh 😣 I am on iOS. 😢😢
    why won’t they give apps offer on iOS too. It’s a weird set back for having ios . 
    I’m on iOS and I just a offer from scentbird they gave me 268 all I had to do was subscribe and I got a free perfume I just paid shipping it was 3.26$ 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I cave and got the outfit. I didn’t screenshot my free box cause I was lowkey upset I didn’t get the dress or the lamp/purse lol. I got the earrings and I open two more which were the event points and 40 kstars. I don’t know if I should chase the dress or just save my kstars. 
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

First I decided to wait until vip to purchase this but today was such a bad day for me that I decided to treat myself with a little happiness in the form of Maya’s outfit ❤️ Hope they fix the issue with the coat asap. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Has anyone confirmed if we can wait until VIP to finish the storyline without missing out on the outfit and free item? I don't want to spend my kstars today or I'll be broke next week 😭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Got the purse in my free box whohoo..it’s cute it’s just huge 
  • KenzieKingXKenzieKingX Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Got the purse in my free box whohoo..it’s cute it’s just huge 
    Agree, mini size would be cute 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Listen to me!! You CAN hold off on buying the Maya outfit. You WILL get the gift at the end of the storyline. You WILL get next week’s storyline. The only thing you lose is the extra event points. No big deal. Trust me I have done it several times. It will stay there forever until you buy it or turn it down. This goes for all glam room outfits. Do NOT turn it down just because you don’t have enough stars yet or want to wait until vip!
    Thank you so so much for this. 🥺💕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Listen to me!! You CAN hold off on buying the Maya outfit. You WILL get the gift at the end of the storyline. You WILL get next week’s storyline. The only thing you lose is the extra event points. No big deal. Trust me I have done it several times. It will stay there forever until you buy it or turn it down. This goes for all glam room outfits. Do NOT turn it down just because you don’t have enough stars yet or want to wait until vip!
    OMG thank you for this! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ohh, I thought you could complete the quest afterwards but you wouldn't be able to get the gift. 

I thought you only get the gift if you complete the tasks within the week. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already got the Maya outfit because I would still have more than 100 Kstars after getting it but next time I really want an outfit, I'm putting off finishing. I think we should have the option of getting pieces separately though, if you don't want everything. 
    Platform: Android

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Shellydaliie the bonus reward they refer to when you get the pop up “finish the storyline this week to get bonus reward” is the extra event points, cash, and xp. The gift is linked to the storyline no matter when you finish it. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I find it hilarious that when I don’t have a dating event, and I have to go on dates, they mostly give me 8 hr dates and now that I have a dating event, they don’t want to give them to me like 🤡 I’ve only had probably like 3-4  8 hr dates and when I don’t have to do a dating event, it’s the only thing they’ll give me lmao 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I'm so bad at chasing 🙈
    I got the earrings and the dress, I'll stop here 🤗

And I'm waiting for VIP to buy the Maya outfit 🙆‍♀️
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Was disappointed i didnt get the bundle in the collection and was down 210 stars but im back up and hopefully can hit a 1,000 before double star offer ends ! 
    Look at all those stars 💀

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Was disappointed i didnt get the bundle in the collection and was down 210 stars but im back up and hopefully can hit a 1,000 before double star offer ends ! 
    Look at all those stars 💀

Did u do free offers? Surveys? I need more kstars 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    does anyone know any good offers/ surveys for double k starts ? i really want more 😫
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I got the dress 🥰