🌹Rose Squad🥀 [FULL]

Comments

• CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    July’s outfit challenge will be coming very soon❤️

If you dolls have any ideas for themes please feel free to share them to the group😊

I hope you’re all excited for this❤️
    I'm excited @lilelfears! 👍🙌 Looking forward to the challenge, its a great idea. 💛

I'll have a little think about possible themes and share them if I think of any good ones 😊
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @CCKKH2021 and @lilelfears tnx so much, you guys are so sweet 💞

I'm also looking forward to the outfit challenges. It's like hanging out with my squad 🥰
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Hi Dolls, here’s your first fashion challenge!!

~ 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 ~

This event will run from today until the 13th of July so you have a while to prepare.

Tips: Your looks can be anything from 70’s disco to 60’s glamour or how about 80’s punk

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝗽 & 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

I look forward to seeing all your stunning looks & if you have any questions please feel free to message me❤️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

~ 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 ~

This event will run from today until the 13th of July so you have a while to prepare.

Tips: Your looks can be anything from 70’s disco to 60’s glamour or how about 80’s punk

I look forward to seeing all your stunning looks & if you have any questions please feel free to message me❤️
    Hello,I really like the event to show our style in the squad,I have a question about how the photographs of our dolls should be,could you send example please 😁💋
    D98 said:

~ 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 ~

Hello,I really like the event to show our style in the squad,I have a question about how the photographs of our dolls should be,could you send example please 😁💋
    me too!! i’m so excited to see all your different styles & of course queen, i’ll do a quick example❤️

~ 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 ~

Here’s an example of the photo’s you should take, either on the white background or a background relating to the month’s theme, I hope this makes sense❤️

~ 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 ~

Here’s an example of the photo’s you should take, either on the white background or a background relating to the month’s theme, I hope this makes sense❤️

Thanks 💋❤🌹

~ 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 ~

@lilelfears - your doll looks gorgeous as ever, even in an example! Also loving the first theme - so many time periods to choose from 🥳. Looking forward to seeing everyone's looks 🧡💛 
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    @CCKKH2021

Thank you so much beautiful! & Yes have a really good think about which time period you’ll choose, I’m really excited to see everyone’s looks too, I’m glad you all are liking the idea of this❤️
    I’ll actually be debuting my new face when I post my look, I spun on a diamond kollection earlier, I got super lucky & won my dream eyes😍🤭
    Exciting! @lilelfears I'm glad you got the eyes 😊

I'm hoping to upgrade my face too this Kimiversary. I'm trying to catch up with all of the beautiful dolls in this squad 😅😍
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    Oh my God I Can't wait to see the amazing looks each of the girls posted 🤩🤩

Blessings and success for all 🌹💋

Happy Kimiversary Rose Squad!❤️

Let us know if you have bought anything in the Throwback Sale🌹
  • diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary!!✨💋🌹

Not going to lie, I’ll more than likely being buying some K-Star packs🥴I have an obsession!! Lol, but I saved my money for this😅❤️

What did you dolls buy so far?❤️🥀

Happy Kimiversary Rose Squad!❤️

Let us know if you have bought anything in the Throwback Sale🌹
    Thank you,and ¡Happy Kimiversary! 💋

Oh my God how beautiful your doll is, I love it🌹

😁Later I will publish the photos of some of what I acquired in this Kimiversary 😁
    Hey guys! Happy Kimiversary! 🥳🥳

@lilelfears your doll looks amazing 😍

Will post some of my Kimiversary haul pics a little later 🧡😊
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    Here a bit of what I buy in this Kimiversary 😍

💎Dress,eyes,hair color,hairstyle and my husband's look....

💎Hairstyle,glasses,pants,ice cream and sweatshirt 

💎Hairstyle and dress 

💎Pants,top,hairstyle and rose.

💎Blouse,shorts,hairstyle and squirrel (who did I name nuget) 
    D98 💋🌹
    edited June 2021
    Beautiful @D98 😍.  I love the items you chose!
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    edited June 2021
    I got a bit carried away! Here's some of my favourite looks with my new purchases 💛

As you can probably tell, I have a thing for black clothes! 🤭🖤

Contour, blush, highlight, dress, glass

Outfits, hair, shoes and boots, gold clutch with rings 

Outfits, boots, hair (right is from squad box), bags

Hair, dresses, gold hoops, rose (which I had to get being part of the rose squad!) 🌹🥰

Rose Squad🌹🥰
    I love all the items you both chose! You both look so stunning❤️

(especially with the roses🌹)
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Beautiful @D98 😍.  I love the items you chose!
    Awwss Thank you @CCKKH2021,your doll is beautiful 💋🌹😍
    CCKKH2021 said:
    I got a bit carried away! Here's some of my favourite looks with my new purchases 💛

As you can probably tell, I have a thing for black clothes! 🤭🖤

Contour, blush, highlight, dress, glass

Outfits, hair, shoes and boots, gold clutch with rings 

Outfits, boots, hair (right is from squad box), bags

Hair, dresses, gold hoops, rose (which I had to get being part of the rose squad!) 🌹🥰

Wonderful,excellent looks and your doll very beautiful 💋🌹
    I love all the items you both chose! You both look so stunning❤️

(especially with the roses🌹)
    Thank you very much leader💋🥳🌹
    Girls does anyone know if the body contour will still be available after the anniversary???
    edited June 2021
    Thanks so much @D98 and @lilelfears 🥰. Also @D98 for now it looks like a limited time offer, but apparently so was the original face contour which became available to everyone. I  really want the body contour but I don't want to chase it in diamond boxes, as I often have bad luck with them. I probably would have got it if it was a fashion goal.
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Thanks so much @D98 and @lilelfears 🥰. Also @D98 for now it looks like a limited time offer, but apparently so was the original face contour which became available to everyone. I  really want the body contour but I don't want to chase it in diamond boxes, as I often have bad luck with them. I probably would have got it if it was a fashion goal.
    Thanks 💋🌹
    After all that, I'm thinking of chasing the body contour. I have no self control 🙃😪
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
    Hi Rose Squad🌹

Happy July! This is your reminder to say that you have just under 2 weeks to submit your retro look!❤️
    Hi Rose Squad🌹

Happy July! This is your reminder to say that you have just under 2 weeks to submit your retro look!❤️
    Hello Leader 💋
    Hello Rose Squad 🌹
    Thanks for reminding us,happy month to all🙏🏼🌠
    Thanks for the reminder @lilelfears 💛
    Rose Squad🌹🥰