🗳️🎬SYS 7/1/21 SYS Silver Screen Starlet 🎥🗳️

Comments

• Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Omg! Finaly we can get  Maya's outfit 🥳 Kind of expensive but it worths every single star 😍😍😍
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Submitted a ticket last night and then when I went to check on it this morning it didn't exist, so I've lost 2 tickets. Everyone, please make sure your looks get submitted and don't forget to screenshot them like I did! I guess I have to screenshot every look I do now?

One of my big issues with the game is that there are major glitches that don't ever seem to be fixed. Forum members have been talking about these kinds of SYS glitches for a long time, they need to have some attention.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Submitted a ticket last night and then when I went to check on it this morning it didn't exist, so I've lost 2 tickets. Everyone, please make sure your looks get submitted and don't forget to screenshot them like I did! I guess I have to screenshot every look I do now?

One of my big issues with the game is that there are major glitches that don't ever seem to be fixed. Forum members have been talking about these kinds of SYS glitches for a long time, they need to have some attention.
    so many glitches when this game generates so much money. it’s unacceptable tbh 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @RadiantKKH thank you doll!! <3 I will do it, wish me luck
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Lachimolala I know right!! thank you. I think I will message Kalinda and I did tried again... let's see...

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    1-4, those votes on 1 and 2 hurt I’m not gonna lie 😭I WASTED my time and diamonds opening a showstopping style box and of course I got dye 💩
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Chrysalis said:

But they can spend time and energy on fixing “glitches” in which we could use handhelds with gloved dresses 🙄
  • matildesntmatildesnt Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    This dress is super cute!💕 I also got aura too
    I love your hairstyle! Where is this from?

Italian gal from Tuscany 🇮🇹 Philosophy Student 👩‍🎓 I love the Kar-Jenner squad ❤️
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Looks 1-5 ✨

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @emmym this means a lot ty so much ❤️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First few looks! Not sure if I’m entirely on theme but I’m glad I’m doing pretty averagely. 😅

• RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Guess luck was on my side this time. I got the dress as well with my second spin. Hope it scores well.
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Got the beautiful umbrella!! I love it 😭 I really like this Kollection so I plan to save up to get another item from it 😊 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited July 2021
    This dress is super cute!💕 I also got aura too
    I love your hairstyle! Where is this from?

@matildesnt  I think it should be available for diamonds 

iOS player 

• stellanat57stellanat57 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm already annoyed with style even I did everything right and I still get 16-20 votes I feel people don't understand what it is and the background doesn't help
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @YoMomma I ended up kinda where I expected. For me that was good because my scores have been low and I haven’t gotten the earnable dress yet. 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    looks 3-5, scores are kinda picking up now 

• kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Is it just me who didn’t get any kstars in the vb, like it’s only for this sys
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Not scoring too well 😕

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 5 

Android player. 👾
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Unfortunately my highest score yet. These last two sys really have my votes so low idk why? I mean I know they’re not amazing, but I used to at least get 40 😭 sorry for bad quality dolls ❤️ 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 1-6 scoring surprisingly well. Sticking with this hairstyle because if it’s not broke don’t fix it 😂
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    3 - 6 🤩 im glad that im actually doing good 🤩🤩
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Love this new Kollection, got the umbrella. 🥰

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Daphny said:
    The only thing I want is the aura so I am pretty curious to see which throwback items are in the boxes this week.. see the bottle and dress above. 

Does anyone know more throwback items? 
    The throwback items that are available in this set of diamond boxes are:

@Daphny
    Thank you so much!! Do you know when they change these items? Or how frequently?
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    should I not finish the storyline in order to save for maya’s outfit or is it not worth it? What do we think the free item will be tomorrow? 

Like- finish story line, skip buying outfit 
    lol- save to eventually buy outfit 

I bought the outfit and finished the storyline. Nothing special happened after it, just let it sit there until you can afford it. The outfit is a top and skirt btw if anyone cares.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014