🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    We can wait with buying Maya’s outfit till VIP event, is that right? 
    yes! just press the not sure option and come back when you have enough and but it! (:
    Do we still get the bonus gift? I should’ve waited too :(
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts

I’m not even mad about it. Got 80 stars then spun again then dye because GLU seems to think I don’t have enough already 🙄 so took one last spin and got the bundle 😍😍

That left me with juuuust enough K-Stars to buy the Maya Wu bundle 🤩🤩
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    What’s the bonus gift for finishing this weeks task? I want to wait til VIP to buy mayas outfit but will I miss out on the free gift if I do? 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    What’s the bonus gift for finishing this weeks task? I want to wait til VIP to buy mayas outfit but will I miss out on the free gift if I do? 

The crown is the bonus gift 😍
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    The only thing I really love from Maya's outfit is the top but if it can't even be worn without the jacket I think I might pass. I don't have enough k stars right now anyway and I like the items from the new kollektion more😐 If it wasn't right after Kimiversary and right before VIP I might have bought it...
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    im so conflicted!! i dont like the crown gift enough to buy it all now and not wait until vip though, bc thats so many k stars.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Newsletter supposed to come out yesterday? Yesterday was the 1st? Where’s the newsletter @kalindaking or @kokokokonut?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had to get the Maya outfit since I've been asking for it but this is the last time I get one of these outfits for a long while. I'm trying to save Kstars and I don't like that these outfit offers are basically weekly. At least some were easy to say no to. 
    Platform: Android

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Newsletter supposed to come out yesterday? Yesterday was the 1st? Where’s the newsletter @kalindaking or @kokokokonut?
    It’s here. You can chill. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I mean ty @ashleydianem
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @keke0388 Hey hun! You can just edit your original post to what you wanted it to say! That way you don't always have to double post to correct it!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I removed the obsolete post @keke0388.  :). TY for pointing out the helpful advice @maggiey.   <3.  Great newsletter, don’t you think?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I wasn't sure where to post this but has anyone ever done a similar offer and know if I have to do all the steps? My next step is to purchase something in the game I'm playing but I'm wondering if I can just continue with the castle level 10 thing (I haven't reached that yet). 
    Sorry if this doesn't belong on the forum!

Edit: The new kollektions in the newsletter look awesome! Love the SYS themes as well☺️
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Hello! I think someone else already mentioned this but now I see this issue happens to me too. The quality of the screenshots in photobooth decreased since the last update ☹️ before it was 963×964 now it's 722×723. Do you know why is that happening? I also hope one day we can choose the size of the picture we want to take. I don't like the fact the quality of the screenshots decreased.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I’ve been doing surveys like crazy and I’ve gained about 142 kstars since yesterday afternoon. I hope that I get at least to 500-600 before the offers end so that I can reach 700 by vip 😭🤞🏼 But it’s hard finding good surveys bc I’ve mostly only gotten 1 kstar for each which is 2 with the double offers 😭 I was only able to get 10 kstars once but I really wish I knew about this before bc then I would’ve had more for kimiversary 💀 but hopefully I can get enough to also get some kimiversary boxes. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @CassidyKKH you can go straight on to the castle level 10. When you have multiple steps in a reward offer you can do them in any order, and all steps are optional. Although with this particular offer you have to progress in a certain order (complete  levels 1-9) to get to level 10. Hope that helps 😊
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    nicee Willow is getting a makeover 🤗 I hope we can get those hairstyles for our dolls too 😳 this was taken from the official Facebook page of KKH
    The black attire is my favorite. It screams willow. I love the boots & the hair. It looks like she in some sort of biker gang so tough & sexy. If they would have gave her a tattoo on the chest and a nose ring, it would be soooooo 🔥 

the red red dress it's to club like. You wouldn't wear it out to lunch or a quick movie with a friend. The red dress is "I'm going to a drake concert" type dress. 

The black dress is im going to the mall with my friends and maybe later to a basketball game. Simple
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts

I’m not sure if I did that right. 😂 I like both. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Hi dolls... maybe someone could help me. I left the Maya outfit to be bought in VIP because I had no stars last week. But there's always a day in the current storyline that someone is trying to sell us something in the championship center in LAX.

My question is: will Maya still be there when this happens? Or will she be substituted by someone else? And if so, will she come back?

I don't want to miss it and/ or miss the opportunity to buy something else if it's the case.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i like the dress more but i like the hair down more… ahhh idk which one i like more! also think the red dress might look nice with the jacket?
    overall i like the black outfit more i think… im so indecisive lol!!
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @letus maya will stay there and the new person will also be there in a different bit. i’ll add a pic in a minute hang on (:

like this \/
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @letus maya will stay there and the new person will also be there in a different bit. i’ll add a pic in a minute hang on (:

like this \/
    Oh thank you so much!! <3
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    By the way, the team is aware that Maya's jacket disappears when you pick up a handheld. That's how it's designed. Your hands must stay down with that look. Similar to extra long hairstyles, it has limitations. Hope that helps clarify!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.