👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Omg I love this squad 🥰😍 hope you're all getting what you want from the sale 😘❤
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Thank you everyone for the stars and diamonds! I love this squad. ❤️

I don’t know if I did it right because my first few boxes were dyes and a ticket. Then I got this palette! I tried once more and got a gold suit. I think I might try one more time to try and get the highlight but I don’t know if I’ll be that lucky again. 😂

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    loving this sale so much! everything my doll is wearing is brand new!! i finally gave in and bought the face contour and it makes my doll look so different!! i got around 56 times for about 1000 kstars total!! 
    I was happy with my diamond box hair but this technique is life changing lol 

Daily box
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Omgg! I’m LOVING to see yall trying this technique and winning so many good prizes! Everyone’s dolls are looking amazing 🤩🤩🤩

This is making my Kimiversary much more fun 😂✨

Opened the GB today and got the boots ☺️

Thanks so much @GabiMoura!  It got me the highlight in a really bad palette. ❤️

iOS 

Or squad is making it rain diamonds,  thanks dolls 😘🥰❤💜 I don't feel quite as bad for my first pack getting nothing but dye now lol 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Wait can someone explain this technique to me so I can join in on the fun!!! 
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Hey! I just came on with a question - so i opened a box with a SYS ticket in it but i wasn’t too bothered using it on this SYS i was gonna save it for the next maybe, but i don’t know if i just don’t use it for this SYS would it still be there for the next one or would it only count for this one as it’s from an event box? 💓 Also, hope everyone’s been enjoying the game this weekend! 
    Hey @natkkh you can save any kind of ticket that's not not one of the free13/14 from the event for as long as you like. I have a little stash on each game. The hard part is not submitting it by accident which is far too easy to do! 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

After the last minute boob job cause I went crazy and opened more boxes 🚑😳 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android

i cant stop giving my doll a makeover 😩 i got another new hairstyle and bought 4 more pairs of shoes like 5 min before the sale ended haha

off topic but i am loving the kim GB dress so much!!
    does anyone know what the new handhelds are that are now available to buy for diamonds?

I got the hair I have been wanting forever!!! Thank you guys so much! ❤️
    iOS 

@kayleealexis757 I know for sure this fan with gloves is. I think this one is too but I forgot to SS it. I’m not sure what else is.

iOS 

• NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

I don't know who's Caroline but thank you doll 💕
    guyssss I’m so sad!!! I spent like 30 diamonds on the show stopping box just for the dress and literally all I got was dye:(((
    Oh no its so upsetting @saam002 I did a similar thing last week then @GabiMoura shared her technique in this thread for picking boxes and it turned my luck around. Worth a try!! I've not decided whether or not to open one of these yet. Knowing myself I probably will tho haha good luck if you try again I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts

This trick really works, I was to lazy to do it yesterday so I wasted a lot of diamonds getting a lot of dye 🙄 Today I did the trick again and it went really fast and I dodged all the dyes!  💃🏻 
    You're making me want to open boxes @Elenaaa 🙊😂
    O M G 😭

idk how you guys see a difference in the glow with the boxes they all looked the same to me so i just guessed and ofc i got dye 🙄 yellow dye too out of every color like at least give me gold dye at least
    has anyone gotten the july newsletter email yet?
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Omg finally 😭😭 this hair is everything
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    FoxieLola said:
    O M G 😭

Looks like it was worth it 😉 

First time glow didn’t work, loveeeeeddd my pallet tho 😍😍 Thanks gluuuu always wanted to spend 5 diamonds for just 12 dyes when I can 50 for the same amount ☺️☺️ (Trying to go for the hair smh 🙄)
    @Elenaaa I got over confident though, bought a small pack of diamonds as I really wanted the hair and to be fair I got the dress but the rest was dye.  I have so much dye I could paint my whole life lol 

That palette is so out of order I can't believe it's 100% dye that should not be allowed to happen. Surely they can program their own game not to do that!!! 
    edited July 2021
    @FoxieLola sameeee I reallyyyyy want the hair sooo bad but I’m having a bad luck day 🙄 literally every box I had today, squadbox, diamondboxes and k-star box were all dyes 😀 I messaged Glu about the all dye box because I’m paying for diamonds and then you get that 🥲 it is sooooo unfair and I hoped they might like give me back 5 diamonds, or at least 4 because dyeboxes cost only 1 diamond, but this was their response 🥰🥰🥰 probably generated response because I’ve read the exact same words on the forum already 🥲 
    has anyone gotten the july newsletter email yet?
    I literally just did! Check your email and see if you got it! 
    That's annoyingly generic @Elenaaa, rewards are random!? how can there be full pallets of dye but you never see a full palette of items or diamonds or k stars even energy that doesn't seem random it seems programmed in! Otherwise we would see other stuff as a full palette!!! 

@saam002 could you post it i never get it when it comes out for some reason I get it like a week later 🙄