🗳️♋SYS 7/5/21 SYS - Cancer Star Sign♋🗳️

Comments

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    letus said:
    This astrological sys prizes are lazy! I mean cancer is a sign related to family, they are sensitive, romantic... thing would come out way prettier if they consulted someone who understands signs. Imagine a very romantic flowy dress... idk
    Or at least find a celebrity of that particular sign and use them as an inspiration, basic google skills🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • kkhcaitykkhcaity Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I’m a cancer so I was really looking forward to this SYS… unfortunately I’m underwhelmed. I don’t hate the items but I don’t love them either. They feel lazy 
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited July 2021
    The earnable dress kinda looks like multiple blisters are imprinted on it.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Sorry, what does “cancer rising” mean?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Sorry, what does “cancer rising” mean?
    @ashleydianem I believe your rising sign (also known as ascending sign) is determined by the exact time of your birth and what zodiac sign was on the Eastern horizon at that time and is basically used to represent your social personality and the way you present yourself. So cancer rising means that they have traits associated with cancers i.e. sensitive, sweet romantic, family oriented and etc.
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I do love everything but I am trying to figure the hair out. Is it supposed to be like.... caught in a net?
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
    @maggiey interesting. I have never heard that before. Thank you!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I agree @arifromkkh and @pizzagurlyum ! I love the more unique and conceptual stuff, i love seeing the signs converted into fun avant garde outfits. I’m  excited to see how they’ll interperrt my sign, Virgo, who’s represented by the maiden 💕💖 Also, who knows if they’ll continue doing sign based SYS’s, so we could get different interpretations in the future that some may prefer to this year’s! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier @pizzagurlyum i’m a cancer rising too!! tbh i do like everything 
    OMG 💞 I remember you're also an Aries from the "Oh yeah.. it's your birthday" thread ❤️(I'm an Aries as well ♈🐏). 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Hey glu, when you get to the Pisces sys please do not make the outfit based off fishes 💓 
    All this makes me think of is concrete shoes so my doll can swim with the fishes 😂
  • kataStrofakataStrofa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was going for Amber Heard in Aquaman. What do you think about this ? 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    This SYS ends on my birthday, so I really hope I can win all the prizes - that would be a great birthday present! ☺🦀

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    I’m a cancer so I was looking forward to this theme but what is this???To all my fellow Cancerians, they did us dirty 🤡 🤡 🤡 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Why is this not a throwback sys? Am I missing something? I thought they were back, and it was going to be one main sys, then one throwback sys. 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I see so many people saying there are disappointment with the items. I actually really like them and was excited as soon as I saw the spoilers (Except the hair idk what that is lol) 
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Why is this not a throwback sys? Am I missing something? I thought they were back, and it was going to be one main sys, then one throwback sys. 
    It’s actually going to be one throwback sys and the other a theme sys, they are alternating every week.
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    maggiey said:

In order - hair clip, dress
    The dress sets off my trypophobia a little so for once, I’m not gutted if I miss the second earnable 😳
    I had to google this word and now I think I have trypophilia XD These pictures of weird patterns are so exciting!! (Also please don't take me wrong, I'm not making fun of your problem, just of myself <3)
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    My star sign is next, I'm hoping they're not gonna go for a wizard of oz type of lion look 😂. 

A golden dress would be nice, I'm expecting voluminous hair. 

I actually don't hate these sys outfits though. The earnable dress is nice, the other dress  also really nice.
    Not a fan personally of either hair. 
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    so excited for this style event since this is my sign! my birthday was yesterday and i’ve just been waiting for this event🤣
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    happy belated birthday! @briana72
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    My OCD is triggered by changing the event name from “season” to “star sign”
    I'm sorry to be that person, but OCD is a real illness that people seriously struggle with including me. So if you don't really have OCD could you please not use it as a joke? 
    I play on Android
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    briana72 said:
    so excited for this style event since this is my sign! my birthday was yesterday and i’ve just been waiting for this event🤣
    Happy belated birthday to you! 
    I play on Android
  • ana_fabana_fab Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I was sooo excited for this SYS since both my rising and sun are cancer but the items just aren’t it. I understand the whole crab thing, but I feel like Glu could’ve done a much better job if they just looked at how each zodiac is actually like instead of just basing it off of the animal. There are so many incredible designs out there (both casual and glam) for each zodiac sign that have nothing to do w an animal. Plus I mean who wants to wear an actual crab in their hair lol 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    briana72 said:
    I hope you had a lovely birthday! 🥳💕

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• EvaKKHEvaKKH Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hi dolls, hope you all are doing well. I have one question. If I buy extra tickets and I don’t use all of them in one SYS event, are the unused tickets available for the next SYS event? Please help me with that. Thank you so much 👑❣️
    Julia88 said:
    My OCD is triggered by changing the event name from “season” to “star sign”
    I'm sorry to be that person, but OCD is a real illness that people seriously struggle with including me. So if you don't really have OCD could you please not use it as a joke? 
    @Julia88 well lucky for you, I have been diagnosed with OCD. I do not see how that statement read as a joke for you. I’m really tired of people being so easily offended by things, that they assume an honest statement is actually me being insensitive. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @EvaKKH
    the extra tickets will carry over to the next sys
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh