Options

Squad bugs and issues

HopePierceHopePierce Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I made my own squad just today because i kept getting in ones where people arent active but i found that even though i got 14 members in the squad *today* only 6 people are registered for the daily login reward, how can people be on the game and get in the squad without actually registering as a daily login? 

Also another question about squads why can you not see who exactly has been registered as logged in for the day? it would be very helpful as a squad leader to see if someone becomes inactive or is not properly being registered in the login rewards.

3rd and last question i didnt see any threads about it but i have 2 dolls, i put them both in the same squad for convenience and i have noticed a majority of dolls show up with the exact same face and hair, even if it is not the hair or face the doll is really wearing

Comments

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    For your first question, people can only contribute to one squad reward a day! So those other 8 members must have left another squad and joined yours today. ^^
  • Options
    HopePierceHopePierce Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Fae said:
    For your first question, people can only contribute to one squad reward a day! So those other 8 members must have left another squad and joined yours today. ^^
    Thank you!