👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• RunaRuna Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    hi all!
    Come join "The She Wolfs" the squad code is # 847720

there is currently 3 open spots and we are 2 active people from getting the gift box for tomorrow!

the only rules is
    1. Be active!
    2. change your looks daily!
    (i try to keep watch on who changes their looks as a way to find un-active players and remove them!)

• SalamandraSalamandra Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hiii! I just leave my squad because they werent be active enough, so im looking for a New one! Im a daily player and i spend tons of Starsss, just looking for a squad leader who removes the inactive members and a squad that win the everyday gift!! Let me know ir you want me in your team!!
  • RxtaRxta Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Heyyy. Unfortunately I keep ending up in inactive squads so I’m looking for an active squad to join!!
    I’m a daily player, A-Lister on level 29 and would love to be in a squad with others who are also active ☺️
    Please let me know if you have a squad I could join!x
  • lLooReelLooRee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey,I’m looking for a squad with daily players,if you have one or know about it just let me know plsss❣️

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My squad has an opening for one person to join! SQUAD #: 060786 (TheGoldenGirls) Anyone is welcome! Please be active if you join. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • hayleyheyhayleyhey Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Heyyy. Unfortunately I keep ending up in inactive squads so I’m looking for an active squad to join!!
    I’m a daily player, A-Lister on level 26 and would love to be in a squad with others who are also active daily!
    Please let me know if you have a squad I could join! i also spend money on the game frequently! 
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Come join my SQUAD. Any level is welcome. Just need to log in daily for rewards. Search DAILY LOGGERS CLUB. Thank you

• gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hiii my squad Armageddon has some spots open!

I occasionally make purchases with real money, I think some of the other members do too. I’m a daily player and have a few looks in my lookbook.

Please log on daily or I might remove you lol

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Hello! I am an old player who has been more active as of recently the past month. I would love to join an active squad that reaches all 3 daily goals. If you’d like to have me in your squad, please send me a message!🤗
  • Azra555Azra555 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hello, im looking for a squad with active daily players, if u have open spot, please let me know 🙂🙂🙂
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Welcoming new and active players to my newly made squad! When you join this squad you are not just a member you are joining a family! You will find new friends and hopefully make memories all through a game! I have played this game for years and I just wish the game was more interactive with other starlets and with that being said I have made a squad as of today (June 29, 2021) and in hopes that it will strive so everyone can benefit and get rewards every single day.

Go to the game and type in our squad name: Krowned Elites (499816)

✨INFO✨

👑Position to be co-leader is offered for when I’m away if anything happens  

👑All genders, ages, and English speaking starlets are welcome!

👑Once you have joined you will need to join our discord (given if joined) so you can get to know our members and as well as we get to know you!!

✨👑Krowned Elites👑✨

@celestialqueen94
    @Jxmie
    @mart1018
    Isabelle Williams
    Marlena
    vesper ross
    Cayla
    Adrianna Diamond
    Raphia
    Ana
    Lorelei
    Belivanch
    Kenzie

💥If there are any starlets who have joined & have an account here please let me know so you can be in the know of what’s goin on in here💥

Can’t wait to meet you all!! If you have any questions then just let me know!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited July 2021

Hi guys, my sister (she doesn't have an account here so I tried helping her with finding an active squad) just joined this squad and there is still 2 more spots hopefully people are active there.
    editing a mistake
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I removed 2 members from my squad because they were not active. So there are 2 places left. If anyone is interested, the squad # is 872436
  • SineadySineady Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hey Players! Come and join me! :-) Group is filling fast which means more rewaaaaards woo 😍 I play everyday without fail… I am an A +++ player (addicted much lol)  Once the squad is full I will continue making my daily purchases so we can all reep the benefits 😍😊 Come say hello! And please only join if you log in everyday! Calling all loyal tappers 😂🙌
  • victoria7victoria7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi everyone 💕 I’m Victoria and I’m new here but I’ve been playing everyday since febuary and I’m looking for a new squad!!! Sadly, no one that I know plays this game.

I do be guilty of spending A LOT of money in this game hahaha If there’s place for me in your squad, please tell me 🤍 I’m looking for a nice squad with people who plays everyday!

I’m a 23 y/o canadian, I’m actually level 30 and my first language is french, so I’m sorry if I make spelling mistakes haha

• victoria7victoria7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    I removed 2 members from my squad because they were not active. So there are 2 places left. If anyone is interested, the squad # is 872436
    Hi, I have applied to your squad ! I’m active daily and I do spend a lot of money on this game. Hopefully you still have a place for me! 🤍
  • voldemortavoldemorta Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    For those without squad I invite you to be part of my squad Deatheatresses #758445
    The only rule is to be active and log in every day, preferably change outfits every day so I can keep track of who is still active.  <3

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My squad has an opening for one person to join! SQUAD #: 060786 (TheGoldenGirls) Anyone is welcome! Please be active if you join. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • kaigreykaigrey Registered Users 1 Posts
    looking for a squad. i play daily and always help when i can. ☺️
  • beckykkhbeckykkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Looking for a daily player to join our squad The Pretty Poisons #822849  ☺️
  • RunaRuna Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    2 spots has opened up on my squad "The She Wolfs" #847720 

the only rules is
    1. Be active!
    2. change your looks daily!
    (i try to keep watch on who changes their looks as a way to find un-active players and remove them!)

• supikarolciasupikarolcia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    kkhnolan said:
    Do you still have one spot left? 🙈
  • alexandranoelalexandranoel Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited July 2021

edited July 2021

• tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey! I’m looking for a squad, I’m super active, I spend money usually almost every other day on stars & diamonds. I’m usually placing first in SYS events, I haven’t played for longer than 2 years, but I do update my look book often & i have a good amount of clothes! All I need is a squad that’s active, has more than 12 players! If you have one, know of one, etc. Please let me know! This is my doll! ❤️
  • tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Follow up; 
    I’ve decided to create my own squad! 
    I’m active! I spend $$! Looks Always Changing!
    Here’s all the information!

Rules:

1) Be active!
    2) Create/ Change Looks/Lookbook Frequently!

Name: The Cheetah Dolls
    #: 071619

• AmberFABAmberFAB Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    FAB Squad is looking for new daily active members! We get our squad box every day and have multiple members who make purchases every week. We have our own discord channel as well. Only looking for the most glam and consistent dolls! If that’s you then send me a message to apply!
    edited July 2021

• superrainbowssuperrainbows Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Looking for a squad with more than 12 active members 😊
    edited July 2021