How do the offers work?

solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
One of my offers for the double star weekend requires me to buy an item for €80. I will get 10% off of this item and 800 kstars for my purchase. However I found a coupon for 20% off for the same item. If I switch the coupon codes, will I still be able to receive the stars? Or will my purchase not be recognized? I want to be sure because €80 is quite a lot, even though I was going to buy this item anyway, I want to make sure to also profit from the star offer. 

Comments

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    On the offer it mentioned the conditions to get the stars. Example: I had to buy a skincare but use a specific voucher code. When it took a while and I didnt get the stars, I contacted tapjoy and gave them proofs. Screenshot invoice with date of purchase, my items purchased and the voucher code used. Got the stars. 

In an other offer, I just made a purchase and after 5 minutes I automatically got the stars. 

So read the conditions carefully. If it just say MAKE A PURCHASE, it doesn’t matter which voucher you use. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Its a good idea to screenshot everything, in case you need it.  If it says do not ot switch to a different page or browser, follow through on the link you started with. I lost a 5Dollar Shave club offer once because I opened the link in a new window.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary