Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

1293031323335Next

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Just realised I forgot to buy my favourite eyes from the kloset. 😅
    Time to save up for BF!
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Are we gonna start a thread to save for bf ? Would love to join one. 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    Are we gonna start a thread to save for bf ? Would love to join one. 
    I thought about starting it but then i was like maybe i should leave it up to whoever created this thread 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I think Lydia started this thread 3 months before Kimmi, so I’d guess end of summer we will get a bf saving thread
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    We have less time between sales with this one so I already started my savings. Waiting for the end of summer is too close. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, let’s leave it up to Lydia.  This is her undertaking, and I wouldn’t change a thing. :)  Patience Dolls. And @LydiaKKH thanks for all you do for this. <3 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hiii dolls! ❤️❤️
    I hope you had the most amazing Kimiversary ever and spent your kstars on everything you wished for with pure joy! ⭐️✨
    Thank you ALL for participating in this project and making such a great and supportive community! 😍🥰 You’re the only reason I’m still going with this project! Thank you @kokokokonut for messaging me months ago asking about carrying on with this idea this year! 💖 I’m sooo happy we managed to build something bigger and such a safe and supportive place in KKH community! 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to @Chqrlotte for beautiful and amazing charts that motivated everyone! ❤️😘

I’ve spent around 800 kstars myself on some kimiversary boxes, second nose highlight and some wardrobe stuff! ✨

I’m soooo happy to see some of you already talking about saving for Black Friday! It just melts my heart ❤️ If you wish we can start new thread right now! We’ll figure out just how frequently to upload until September. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Hiii dolls! ❤️❤️
    I hope you had the most amazing Kimiversary ever and spent your kstars on everything you wished for with pure joy! ⭐️✨
    Thank you ALL for participating in this project and making such a great and supportive community! 😍🥰 You’re the only reason I’m still going with this project! Thank you @kokokokonut for messaging me months ago asking about carrying on with this idea this year! 💖 I’m sooo happy we managed to build something bigger and such a safe and supportive place in KKH community! 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to @Chqrlotte for beautiful and amazing charts that motivated everyone! ❤️😘

I’ve spent around 800 kstars myself on some kimiversary boxes, second nose highlight and some wardrobe stuff! ✨

I’m soooo happy to see some of you already talking about saving for Black Friday! It just melts my heart ❤️ If you wish we can start new thread right now! We’ll figure out just how frequently to upload until September. 
    Yall are the best ! Thank you for the threads and all the work yall did !💖