• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Idk why I even bother anymore 🤷‍♀️

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Yes no more dyes!
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited July 2021

Lolllll I was on here 2 days ago and thought to myself wooooow the one with all dyes that is soooo unlucky, wouldn’t want to be that person 🙄 I don’t get how this is allowed, 5 diamonds for a pallet with all 12 dyes when 1 diamond buys you 10, this should be illegal 😡 diamonds are expensive, thats just stealing... 🤔

Edit: there should be like a system where dyes can buy back diamonds like every 50 dyes you can buy back a diamond you’ve been robbed of or something I have like 600 from some dyes...

• kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

I really wanted the dress from this weekend’s diamond boxes, and this is what I was offered. Glad I only had 10 diamonds to spend as I would have been chasing a non-existent item...
  • mbedollambedolla Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me I'm so tired of getting lame prizes like dyes or energy or cash. There needs to be less of a scam. I told this to customer support and they didn't even refund my diamonds
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    mbedolla said:
    Same thing happened to me I'm so tired of getting lame prizes like dyes or energy or cash. There needs to be less of a scam. I told this to customer support and they didn't even refund my diamonds
    I did the same thing and they just gave me an automated response bs 🙄 like give me back my 5 diamonds, all I got was a full pallet of dye at the very least give me 4 diamonds back since de dye box only costs 1 diamond, butttt nooooo nothingggg 🤡

• LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    YES! 100% agree 
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I opened 7 boxes, 2x3 times and then 1 single box in the end. I ended up getting 6 different dyes.. where the first box only had 2 items and rest dyes. It’s (excuse me for language) absolute bullshit to spend 5 diamond for like 12 dyes you don’t even want in the first place. Especially since diamonds are hard to come across as it is. 

Seriously, fix this. :) 
  • hepahepa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    🙋🏻‍♀️
  • MikaKKHMikaKKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I spent 60 diamonds chasing flash animation last weekend event. All freaking dyes. No more dyes!!!!!!
  • HopePierceHopePierce Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I have only bought a single diamond box and it was an all dye pallette, pretty heart wrenching when you finally stop and see that you literally had 0 chance and you wasted your hard earned diamonds.
  • Samantha_FigiSamantha_Figi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    YES PLEASE. DIAMONDS ARE NOT EASY TO GET AND IM TIRED OF GETTING DYES ON THESE BOXES
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    With all these dyes here …that one Aladdin scene (from the new one) just keeps popping up in my brain where the genie is like “Brass Brass Brass Brass… oh wait is that some copper? Nope BRASS” So I made one in our situation… hope you like it 😂
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2021
    They need to remove dyes completely and just let us get it in the daily gift boxes or let us get it on our own by spending 1 diamond, if we want to. We already receive dyes through sys weekly, and with 1 diamond, we can get 10 dyes, so idk why they’re adding dyes in every damn thing that involves diamonds and kstars. No one asked for dyes in kollection boxes or diamond boxes. Stop putting dyes in the boxes when we can get them on our own with 1 diamond bc it isn’t fair that we spend 1 diamond for 10 dyes and then in diamond boxes, 5 for 12 like wtf. Instead give us a way to earn more diamonds instead of dyes. Smfh. REPLACE the dyes with diamonds in the kollection boxes!!! And add the dyes to the daily gift boxes!!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    SIGNED!!! NO MORE DYES!! 
  • remyybear03remyybear03 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This game makes me sick. I don't want your stupid dyes!! Signing again smh
    Hi, I'm Sky!
    Lvl. 50 ;; A+++
    Android Player for 5+ years ;; New to this forum and very confused 
    Add my FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069179487054
  • fiatluxxfiatluxx Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Agreed 
  • melicoptermelicopter Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    ✍🏻

It would be nice if there was a place you could go to purchase dyes if you need them.  At this point, I have over 100 red dyes just sitting there.  Please make it stop.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle wanted to share this. this palette is ridiculous. she lucked out with the second pick but this palette is horrible 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Why do I even bother? I'm really tired of feeling scammed. I don't think they'll make any significant changes until someone finally decides to start a class action lawsuit or something 😭
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

This pissed me off so badly, I had only one chance to spin it. 
  • Afisemi_Kim3Afisemi_Kim3 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    That shit is so annoying 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Glu please for the love of God, do something useful for once and remove these dyes from the diamond boxes 🙏🏼
  • reba980reba980 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    ✍️
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Signed! I've lost a lot of hard earned and bought diamonds for dyes and that's hurt me so much!

Glu should give us a better chance of getting prizes, make it more fair for player. That way, it will be reduce hackers for this game. I mean, no wonder there are a lot of hacker when the game is so expensive and also a lot of trap in the same time
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Signed 
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    PETITION TO GET DYES OUT OF ALL NON-DYE SPECIFIC BOXES PERIOD 😡😡 I decided to play this Kollection once more & spent 70 K Stars TO GET 10 DYES ..it’s unfair at this point 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    ✍🏼
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Petition to get dyes out of ALL boxes except daily box******