👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Do you all wanna share the items we got?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @dpeters @LindsayRose please don’t feel embarrassed! I’m so grateful that you all gave this squad a chance and that you stayed, no matter if you’re a free player or a paid player. Just being an active player whenever you can is enough because that means we get rewarded every night and that’s more than enough because we’re all able to have a chance at picking some great rewards. 
    edited June 2021
    Aniya_ said:
    Do you all wanna share the items we got?
    I would love to see what you guys picked up this Kimiversary if you want to share 💕

I’m going to put my items into a collage when I get the chance 😊
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Me too @LindsayRose! I hope they eventually add new features so free players can help out more 😊

Thank you @Aniya_ and @maggiey! 😘

Yes! Let's share what we bought, I saved over 1800 kstars and this is what I got:

I also opened an extra gift box and got the dress 😊 and managed to keep some kstars to open some Kimiversary boxes during VIP
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    this is what i was able to get:
    it’s not a lot because i spent all my kstars during the VIP weekend … oops … i will try to save extra for BF to make up for it !!

still really happy with my purchases, i think this hair is my fav 💕

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I am grateful for everyone on this squad. I am having more fun with this game now because of this squad. Even if you don’t make purchases, you contribute by checking in everyday. I have managed to get some nice things out of the squad boxes and I really like getting extra energy every morning. I love reading everyone’s posts in this thread and getting style inspiration from all of you. I need to get a list of everything I bought this weekend. I went crazy but I feel like I have a good selection in my closet now. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I think this is everything I bought!!

(re: the last collage, I bought the three hair colors, the eyebrows, and the brow color to match the orange and dark gray/purple hair)

I also wasn’t able to contribute to spending $ this weekend, I’m ramping up to move and figuring out expenses but once I’m settled I should have a little more disposable income!! Thank you so much to the dolls who did spend, and also that you to the other dolls in the same boat as me—you guys are a great squad 💕💕
    My items (missing highlight & contour)
  • livimilivimi Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I’m pretty sure this is everything I got this Kimiversary.
    I think I ended up spending almost 1200. The clear shoes were also a luxe goal so I only spent 2 kstars on them.
    Also thank you again to everyone who made purchases and to those who couldn’t for being active and amazing squad members. Everyone here is wonderful and I love being in a squad with y’all! ❣️
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I think this is everything? Idk I kinda blacked out lol🙈

I’m legitimately obsessed with the Balmain coat. Here’s my first attempt at styling it:

Thank you again to everyone who made purchases this weekend and to everyone who didn’t just for being here and participating! I appreciate the sense of community we have so much - all the extra rewards are just a bonus! 🌟 
    edited June 2021
    Started off the sale with 2,900 stars, spent about 2,220 (mostly opening the boxes trying to get the gb hair) then bought a stars pack so ended the sale with 1,120 stars which I’m looking to use if the weekly quest outfit offers are cute and also for the next VIP weekend 😊
    I think this is everything I bought. Every time I think I have a screenshot of everything, I find something I missed 🙃 (Also sorry it’s so disorganized, I’ve been busy and the thought of having to redo it sounded like a nightmare 😳)

Thank you @buffysummers0990! 💕😊💕

@maggiey Of course!🥰

@Aniya_ I saw your beautiful inspo you posted in the Silver Screen Starlet thread. Your Marilyn Monroe look was stunning😍 I’d love to buy the hair from you if you’d be willing to post it to your lookbook!😇
    @maggiey Of course!🥰

@Aniya_ I saw your beautiful inspo you posted in the Silver Screen Starlet thread. Your Marilyn Monroe look was stunning😍 I’d love to buy the hair from you if you’d be willing to post it to your lookbook!😇
    Thank you💗💗I posted it
    Thank you thank you @brom617! 💕💕💕

edited July 2021
    Thank you for yet again another purchase @buffysummers0990! 💕💕💕
    Also! I love love love the outfit your doll has on right now and it looks absolutely amazing on your doll, can I ask where you got it (specifically the top and skirt)? 

@maggiey Tysm!🥰 It’s from the Red Velvet diamond kollection. I’ve been chasing the gown bundle, unsuccessfully as you can see lol

edited July 2021
    @buffysummers0990 thank you for letting me know which kollection it’s from! I never know what’s in diamond kollections since I have the worst of luck with them and I have a hard time saving up diamonds as is 😅

Wishing you better luck than I have in getting the bundle though, it’s beautiful! 
    I have dated and dated and dated all weekend but I finally reached Number 1 on the top couples chart. Let’s see how long it lasts.
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @maggiemay Wow, omg! 🤩 Did you get any rewards for this achievement?!

The highest I've ever ranked was 26th w/ my ex-husband (but I don't think I will ever score higher than that until I am able to marry Cassio 😅 I refuse to marry anyone because I am holding out hope that the game will let us marry Cassio (or Maya/Willow/Raul/any of the other gorgeous NPCs))

Also, your doll is drop dead gorgeous 😍
    She/Her
    Android
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    I am no longer being haunted by this hair! Finally got it in my Squad Box today!

I hope you lovelies are staying safe, healthy, & happy 💕

I upgraded my phone from the Galaxy S9 to the Galaxy S21 5G this weekend and am stressing over transferring my game over from the old phone to this one💀
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 Thank you so much. 

You get 2 kstars and a heart shaped trophy for the trophy room in the Bel Air mansion. I have become quite attached to Dirk. We have two sons now. I married him when I was new to the game before I found this forum. However, if Raul becomes available to marry, Dirk might end up back at the West Inn Apartments.
    @maggiemay wow congrats on this achievement! I’ve never even made it to top 10! I love that you’ve stuck with Dirk Diamonds since the very beginning too 😂

@Galaxaura14 I hope you’re doing well too! And I completely agree! My doll is currently married and sorry to him but I would drop him so quickly if Raul, Cassio, or Maya became datable
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile life just got busy, but I wanted to thank everyone for their purchases during the Kimiversary it helped a lot!
    edited July 2021
    I know this was posted in the update thread but I thought I should post it here too as a reference for what’s available for diamonds with the new update 😊
    I got this dress in my box this morning and the purse yesterday. I looked at the list of items that are in the squad boxes and realized I have received 18 items since we started opening the squad boxes. Thanks everyone for checking in everyday. 
    My diamond wish list for the upcoming update! 

I’ll probably get another diamond pack within the next few weeks! When that happens I’d love to do a lil shopping in your look books if any of you have these items💙
    @buffysummers0990 I have the slippers and sweater dress 😊 I'll leave them on my lookbook 😉
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters Awesome, thank you!🥳🥳
    edited July 2021
    I'm saving to buy these items, in case anyone has any of them 😊

Earrings 

Jacket
    Jeans