🗳️♋SYS 7/5/21 SYS - Cancer Star Sign♋🗳️

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    jalapeno said:
    A doll in my TS already has the dress? are they hacking or is it a bug...

Probably hacking 🙄
    Probably, such a shame, im going trough my TS right now and im seeing a bunch of people with the dress and accessories and the earnable dress even though they are way below what is needed..  :/
    What the heck maybe contact support with screenshots and maybe they could do something about it??
    I dont think they are able to do anything with just the doll's name though since they arent unique.. they should really get a report button for things like this i think
    I agree,there really should be a report button 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    jlr224 said:

I don’t understand why the vb is so muddled when the call clearly stated blue and white 🙃
    I was just about to say this! It’s all random fits and I honestly haven’t found many blue looks personally. Like nowhere did Kim mention orange or sea themed either yet I’m seeing a lot of that too lol
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited July 2021

Wow! A rare creature has been spotted : the infamous purple eyes hacker!! MWAHAAAHAHHA
    They are a rare sighting in today’s world friends, take it in *deep breath*

Can you tell the lack of sleep is making me go crazy? 💀
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jlr224 said:

I don’t understand why the vb is so muddled when the call clearly stated blue and white 🙃
    I was just about to say this! It’s all random fits and I honestly haven’t found many blue looks personally. Like nowhere did Kim mention orange or sea themed either yet I’m seeing a lot of that too lol
    i think sometimes there might be some players who dont really speak english or click though the calls and just go off the prizes for inspiration (which in my opinion should corespond with the theme but oh well🙄, so the call being that and prizes different makes it all even more confusing). All these zodiac sys' have been messy also the background being the castle doesnt help) sorry for the rant 💀 at this point im just waiting for my sign
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android

Hey, just wanted to ask if this eye makeup is unreleased or no. I don’t see it very often, or at all. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    💙
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

Hey, just wanted to ask if this eye makeup is unreleased or no. I don’t see it very often, or at all. 
    This eye makeup has been out for a while. I have it. I never use it. I believe it was something offered in a pop up shop. I’m not fond of the lower lid shadow. Makes the doll look bug eyed imo.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @tofutanvikkh it's been released, it was for sale with an outfit in the pop up shop in Santa Barbara if I'm not mistaken
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    These scores suck but I must say I think my looks are great 💙

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Guys I'd like an input

Should I buy this lip color? I like how it looks but I'm afraid other people would just think it looks weird 

Like for yes, lol for no

I like it on your doll, looks very chic and corresponds with the peachy eyeshadow she's wearing 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

It's a part of an old storyline, there are three bundles (the other consists of a green bun, leather jacket and piercing). You can buy the dress, the makeup and the hairstyle for 80 stars. I believe we also could choose a hairstyle for free (with or without bangs), I chose this one so I only have dress and makeup left.

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I just bought the lip color, thanks guys 😊
  • HopePierceHopePierce Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Better than the first 2 at least!

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    I just got the Country rose Kollection come up and it really like it! I thought I’d give it two goes and then try and save my kstars for a while. I got the two things I wanted!!! No luck on the SYS but at least I have cute Kollection clothes 😂 guys I’m so happy 😭 the hair, the two dresses & the hat, everything is so cute 😍😍 
  • tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I just have a question this didn’t happen last time I am apparently is happening now or maybe it’s a glitch, but why is only 1st and 2nd in gold the only ones who don’t lower rank? Last time it was up to the first 15!!!
    I just got the Country rose Kollection come up and it really like it! I thought I’d give it two goes and then try and save my kstars for a while. I got the two things I wanted!!! No luck on the SYS but at least I have cute Kollection clothes 😂 guys I’m so happy 😭 the hair, the two dresses & the hat, everything is so cute 😍😍 
    Hey girl I have a question are the Kollections random every single week or do we all get the same ones? 
    tktimaa said:
    Hey girl I have a question are the Kollections random every single week or do we all get the same ones? 
    Everyone’s is random
    I could honestly cry right now💆🏼‍♀️🤡

• ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Time to put all these dyes to work. 😂 

Wow. I wish I had these much dyes. 😂
    jalapeno said:
    I could honestly cry right now💆🏼‍♀️🤡

I spent close to 900k stars on this single kollection, 100% worth it 😃! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @tktimaa, Hey there.   We all get the newly released ones together, but once they "expire" they go into a random rotation.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Time to put all these dyes to work. 😂 

Wow. I wish I had these much dyes. 😂
    Most of them are from diamond boxes. 😂😭
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    @tktimaa, Hey there.   We all get the newly released ones together, but once they "expire" they go into a random rotation.
    Aww thank you! I was wondering cause all my kollections this week aren’t so good 🥲
    Thank you so much, @CherryBella @Koakuma and @thesweetone ! I’m pretty sure I still have this quest so I can buy the makeup 🥰
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    💙
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    💙 love ur doll! what skin tone is that? it looks so cute lol

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    Im not. I literally give up i just wanted the stupid croissant