Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
Hello dolls! 💖💖

Welcome To The Greatest Day Of The Year Welcome One And All GIF - WelcomeToTheGreatestDayOfTheYear Welcome GreatestDayOfTheYear GIFs

Okay okay... it's not there YET but for sure it's on your mind - Black Friday 2021! Since so many of you asked about starting new saving project right after Kimiversay we're starting super early this year! 🥰

If you're new here - welcome! I'm Lydia aka Saving Queen ✨ and for over a year now I'm doing saving kstarts projects for two major sales events in KKH - Kimiversary (June) and Black Friday (November). Our main goal is to safe as many kstars as possible durning those months and then spend it all! ⭐️ We're very supportive group of players that keeps each other motivated for basically whole year! 🥰
> If you want to know more and see how it works - please check Black Friday 2020 edition and Kimiversary 2021 edition. 💖

Our rules are always the same:
  1. We do updates frequently - probably since Sepember it'll be every Saturday/Sunday. Just post your game screenshot with kstars count and it'll be updated into our charts!
  2. You can join us at any time and any month! No need to ask, you're always welcome. 💕
  3. You can take 1 spin on new kollections and spend kstars to get free box durning VIP - it's totally fine and normal to do, just save the rest. ⭐️💰
  4. This year Black Friday is on 26th of November. We all have plenty of time so don't worry about spending some kstart durning those months!
I'll ask you some questions to get organized and throw underneath our Black Friday/Kimiversary guide to help you get prepared. SOOO....

ARE YOU READY?! ⭐️
iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
Prev13456715

Comments

• StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Darn, I really can't believe this thread has started just a week after Kimi😂 The Saving for Kimiversary thread was so good at helping me save, but it was torturous not having to spend my stars anywhere else xD I started in mid to late April (that's when I first saw that thread) and I had earned about 8000 stars for Kimi and holding onto them without spending was just😫 I'm gonna have a love-hate relationship with this thread, at least till November. 😄Black Friday is so far away😒, but I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it 😄

I do have a question. I heard people say that the TB items have been pretty much the same for the last few years? Is that true? I missed out on a lot of items that I really wanted in Kimiversary, so I'm hoping that at least some of them can return. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Darn, I really can't believe this thread has started just a week after Kimi😂 The Saving for Kimiversary thread was so good at helping me save, but it was torturous not having to spend my stars anywhere else xD I started in mid to late April (that's when I first saw that thread) and I had earned about 8000 stars for Kimi and holding onto them without spending was just😫 I'm gonna have a love-hate relationship with this thread, at least till November. 😄Black Friday is so far away😒, but I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it 😄

I do have a question. I heard people say that the TB items have been pretty much the same for the last few years? Is that true? I missed out on a lot of items that I really wanted in Kimiversary, so I'm hoping that at least some of them can return. 
    They added a few new items this year but majority of them were the same as last year… So I think it’s safe to say the items you missed will be back for BF! 😁
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @KKH_Ren THANK YOU!!😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘 I've been on full regret mode since then, but I feel so much better now, so thank you so much!💞💞💞💞 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    When I saw the kimiversary thread I was brand new, and gave myself a lil goal of 250 kstars to save. I managed to save over 1k thanks to the thread! 💕

Definitely going to start building up for Black Friday after this VIP!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The Maya outfit messed up my savings but I still have more than I ended up with after the last BF sale. I had already started an offer before the anniversary sale to earn back Kstars. 
    Platform: Android

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I started playing in January and was lurking on the Kimi thread just to inspire me to save, and it was so helpful, thank you! I wasn't sure how much I could save but I got to over 1000 kstars which was a huge feat of saving for me. Now that I know about double stars offers I'm excited to join this thread for BF and see how far I can get! I'm going to spend the rest of my kstars on Kimi boxes for VIP, but I'll start saving after that 😇
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    in my all years of playing, i was never able to get as many stars as i did! the kimi thread and everyone’s tips helped so much 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I had 2900 stars saved in time for Kimiversary and they got spent so quickly! So I’m looking forward to pushing myself by saving even more than I did in time for Black Friday 😊
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I started playing around March 2021 and while in real life I like saving money as much as possible, I wanted my doll in the game to spend it all on everything she likes, so when a collection I liked came in rotation I'd splurge everything on it *7 rings by Ariana Grande starts playing in the distance*.
    A month before Kimiversary I started lurking on the Kimi thread and it inspired me to start saving and I managed to get around 800 kstars at the end and bought some of the stuff from my looong closet wishlist.
    I'm so happy for this thread, I can't wait to see how far I will get this time by participating in this :blush: 
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    my goal was to save 500/800 k-stars until kimi and i managed to save 1000! it's not a lot compared to other dolls but it was my record lol i hope i can save as much for black friday~
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish we could guess exactly how much we'll need. Since I already got a lot of the TB stuff I wanted, I don't know how much I'll have to buy if they only add a small amount of new items. 
    Platform: Android

• tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Honestly I didn’t spend much on the Kimiversery event even though I had 1.4k stars. New here, and I think I’m going to start my save for BF after this upcoming event. Right now, I have about 980 stars- so hopefully I don’t go spending them all on the vip event, I hope it’s not too tempting 😂! But after 5 months I want to reach atleast 6,500 stars 🤞🏼. 
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    What’s the discount like for the Black Friday sale? Is it half off like Kimiversary? 
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    omg! i'm so excited to finally do one of these threads with everyone else! i loved seeing everyone's updates for kimi <3
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    We don't have Black Friday guide yet so I'll post Kimiversary one since TB items and rules are pretty much the same!

GUIDE FOR KIMIVERSARY 2020 by @tessisthebest
    *Long post warning*
    Kimiversary Guide:
    -Kimiversary is the annual celebration of the game, since it launched June 2014

If everything runs the way it did last year (remember Glu likes to add new things or mix things up all the time), then this is the timeline to expect (thank you @kokokokonut for your calender):

June 25: 
    - Weekly sys (hopefully celebration themed)
    -Bonus K stars start, from Thursday to Sunday 
    -50% Flash sale of closet items, except bridal, quest specific items, and a few other exclusions
    -Throwback sale: Selected items from past years are available for purchase, however they are NOT 50% off, that is only regular closet items, and they are extremely expensive. 

*Here are last years throwback items offered during Kimiversary, thank you @AliBryant for the pictures. These items will NOT be discounted, the prices you see is what to expect. These are last years items, so this year will be different, however there might be some from last year offered this year. All items offered are at least a year old, usually more, and are items from weekend events, and the old format of sys. Fashion goals, Kollections, and sys items from the new format are all not included.

June 26-28:
    -weekend event, most likely professional
    -K star for each 5 star rating offer (just like a vip weekend)

Now for the tips:
    -Save as much as possible from now until Kimiversary. 1000 k stars sounds like a lot, but you will be disappointed that you didn't save at least that much. 
    -If you plan on buying stars, wait until Kimiversary! You will get double the amount, so if you purchase the $100 deal, you will get 2500 stars instead of 1250. *Note: last year we had some issues with people only getting the usual amount, not double, so make sure your screen shows the doubled number before purchasing.
    -If you are going to buy stars, then try to get itunes or google play store gift cards, there are some great sales where you can get a $100 gift card for $70-80. I believe costco is still a great place to go for gift cards, but don't quote me on that. 
    -Breathe. When the throwback items are added to the closet, and the closet items are half off, you will want to buy everything. Remember that there are weekend gift boxes, and that you might never use certain items. 
    -Don't buy Kimiversary boxes. Limit yourself to one or two if you really want an item, but you will have about three weeks after Kimiversary is over to buy boxes. Wait until the next vip weekend to buy them. Throwback items will leave the closet Sunday night, the boxes will be there until after vip. 

Now for my newer players:
    -Spend your stars wisely. I know there will be so many cool items to choose from, but some items you will literally never wear again. Even if you will wear it every day, like the gs lips, is the pricetag worth it? Are you willing to spend 180 stars on lips instead of ten closet items? Ask yourself these questions, and take your time buying items. You will regret making impulse decisions later. 
    -Spend a maximum of 500-600 stars on throwback items. Focus on hairs, dresses, and handhelds, as these will be the most useful for sys's. I hate to limit creativity, but pick items that a lot of dolls have, and wear. The umbrella is cool, but you won't use it as often as the silver dress. If you are not sure what items will be useful, ask in the thread. Use this event to build up your closet, and use diamonds to get those special items that are a little weird in a few months, or wait until Black friday for more throwback items. 
    -Spend the rest of your stars on closet items. Throwback items are usually gorgeous, but they are extremely expensive. The 100 stars you spend on one throwback hairstyle can buy you at least 4 closet items. Focus on handhelds, shoes, dresses, and hairstyles.
    -Start with the throwback items first and then spend the rest on closet items. I just said that, but the order is important. You are going to run out of stars fast. It will be so much easier to grind for closet items that are probably 20-50 stars than a throwback item costing 100 plus stars. 
    -Block out the weekend for the event. If you don't know how to do a three hour reality show in bel air with only 18-19 energy, ask now so you can purchase enough clothes for the bonus star. Even if you don't have a lot of stars, you can grind during the weekend and purchase more clothes. 

Kimiversary is such a fun time in the game and on the forum. There are so many things to buy, and everyone has fun. Remember though that a lot of people on the forum have been playing for a long time. They have saved up for months now, and they already own the "useful items." They are going to be spending on items that they personally love, not necessarily items that you will wear often, or that will score well in sys. If you don't know what items are most useful to buy, just ask, there are a lot of people who will help you. 

Now this guide is based off last year, and the previous Kimiversaries as well. New things can be introduced, and old things can be taken away. In addition, Kimiversary is such a big event, so I tried my best to include everything, but if anyone else has other tips or advice they want added, let me know. No matter what, we are going to have a great Kimiversary, so save save save, and I can't wait to celebrate with everyone in less than two weeks!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Well ill post my savings from kimversary,i spent them ALL
    im so happy that double star gave me a chance to get back up to a 1,000 k stars !🥰

Also just realized the Black Friday event is on my birthday! So thats cool✨
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Does anyone have a list of the amount of k-stars each business gives you? I have the hair salon in Brooklyn and the clothes shop in Toronto and the club in reykjavik but want to get some more as they deffo help with k-stars in the long run, thanks !! 
    @scarley1999 I'm not sure where this came from (sorry to whoever made this list!) but here's an overview. There are other threads that discuss the details of how hard/easy it is to manage businesses.

@Chrysalis thanks! Do you know if there’s anything that says how much each one costs?
    @Chrysalis thanks! Do you know if there’s anything that says how much each one costs?
    I only know one cause i was recently wanting to buy it.
    the Paris boutique cost 85k and 140 stars to fully furnish like everything 
    it says 65 stars to buy it but to get the 7 star payout you have to fully furnish it so thats where the 140 in total comes from✨✨
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    So excited for Black Friday sale. 🥰 because I wasn’t ready for the Kimiversary. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    What’s the discount like for the Black Friday sale? Is it half off like Kimiversary? 
    @echarrison yes 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Yay! Can’t wait for this! I’m down to 1 star rn. 😅
    @scarley1999 @jalapeno OK apparently you can't post links so just go search the thread for "Business Properties - Fact Sheet". I'll try to go there and @ you so you can see it!
  • xCMFRxCMFR Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Ready to start saving for BF! 
    Hopefully I'll be more prepared for it than I was for Kimiversary but this thread will definitely help with that so thank you in advance for doing this 🥰
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Fae said:
    When I saw the kimiversary thread I was brand new, and gave myself a lil goal of 250 kstars to save. I managed to save over 1k thanks to the thread! 💕

Definitely going to start building up for Black Friday after this VIP!
    Do u have an idea when the next VIP Event will be like this weekend maybe?
    I just fully furnished chevier in paris and did the 3hr gig why did it not give me any k-stars ???