Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I just fully furnished chevier in paris and did the 3hr gig why did it not give me any k-stars ??? 
    @scarley1999 You have to fully make your clothing collection before you get the stars, you have to do all 3 of the 3 hour gigs. It sounds like you did the gig for designing it, now you have to do the gigs for the fashion show and then selling it at the retail part of the store. You have to go talk to Elise to start the next gig
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @maggiey ohhhhh okay thanks! I’m used to doing the gigs at rekyjavik where you get the k stars after each gig, not after you’ve done them all😅
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    xCMFR said:
    Ready to start saving for BF! 
    Hopefully I'll be more prepared for it than I was for Kimiversary but this thread will definitely help with that so thank you in advance for doing this 🥰

Yay! Me okay too. Im so excited 😍
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I just fully furnished chevier in paris and did the 3hr gig why did it not give me any k-stars ??? 
    You gotta finish more. Go back to Chevier Paris then you’ll see.
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Sooo excited for Black Friday! I’m going to start saving now.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Turelly56 said:
    Fae said:
    When I saw the kimiversary thread I was brand new, and gave myself a lil goal of 250 kstars to save. I managed to save over 1k thanks to the thread! 💕

Definitely going to start building up for Black Friday after this VIP!
    Do u have an idea when the next VIP Event will be like this weekend maybe?
    I believe it should be this weekend!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    There’s three 3 hour gigs u have to complete to receive the 7 kstars. Elise calls you back to chevier. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29

I completed all 3 gigs and only got 3 kstars??? Whaaaaat i thought it was 7? I have fully furnished it too!😫 

I completed all 3 gigs and only got 3 kstars??? Whaaaaat i thought it was 7? I have fully furnished it too!😫 
    Omg i just went to chevier to make sure i had bought everything and right hidden in the corner was the little green sofa sign for the last thing i hadn’t bought😑 argh😫😫😫
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    My another question is - how we update our kstarts now?

agree - every weekend until Black Friday
    like - every second weekend until September, then weekly,
    awesome - at the beginning and ending of each month until September, then weekly,
    LOL - once a month until September, then weekly,
    Maybe each Monday right after VIP? 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but will Black Friday have any gift boxes like Kimiversary did??
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @StellaKKH There are holiday gift boxes but those are out in December. 
    Platform: Android

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

goal 3500- 4000 kstars🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    edited July 2021

Goal: 4000
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I’ll set myself a goal of 4,000 k stars✨ 

• EnzagirlieEnzagirlie Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Going to start saving as well 😂 😂 😂. Wow i thought I was good but y'all so amazing in playing this game. 
  • kkhcaitykkhcaity Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I’m going to have a goal of 2,000!

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Update today: 703 kstars! My goal is 2000-3000! 💜 but i might spend some kstars on this vip weekend event maybe 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Goal - 2500 k stars 
    gonna use a lot for this vip sale hopefully. 

• xCMFRxCMFR Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    My goal is 1250 k-stars 🥰

• daperjellydaperjelly Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    This is my first time saving so I’m setting 2000 - 3000 stars
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts

Here is a list of items that were available on the 7th Kimi. I had purchased some clothing before the event so there are no prices next to them and , I am sure, some of the items are missing. 
    Hope it will be of help. ✌🏻
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    i think my goal is 2000 ??? i was really bad at saving for Kimi so i hope this group will help 💕
    My goal is 1000 kstars. Dolls, I need your advice! I am not getting any offers on my iOS device. I’ve checked in my sister’s game (Android phone) and she has tons. Now I’m considering transferring my game to an Android device. Worth the risk? Thoughts? 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hey @RadiantKKH I am also experiencing the same problem but how can I transfer my game progress from ios to android?? 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    My goal for Black Friday would be 2000 kstars or more, can't wait to see how it goes. Happy saving to everyone, let's get to our goals!

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I’m waiting till Friday to buy the maya outfit b it after that I cannot wait to start posting and committing to saving again!! Thankyou for starting this thread again! I needed it for kimi! Hopefully I won’t need as much this time as I spent most of my money on cosmetics lol! 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @RadiantKKH I also wondered how this would work because I’m sick of iPhone not getting good offers! I do have a android device but I would only want to use it for offers then join back to iPhone so I don’t know if you can or how easy that would be 😅
    Hey @Bellbottom and @christiekkh I spent the whole afternoon trying to transfer my game via Facebook but it’s just stuck on the Restore Saved Game page 🤷🏻‍♀️🏳 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i loove this trend, i spend all my kstars in the kimiversary so i'm starting from 12 kstars lol my goal is at least 1000 but let's see how it goes! i'm more focused on saving diamonds! now that we have diamond boxes every weekend it's really hard not spending all but i'm gonna save all that i can