Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

1234568Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Thank you for the new updated header graphic Glu.  Love it! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    THANK YOU for this desert island Cassio storyline. I hope it ends in the option to date and eventually marry him, hehe. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Thank you, Glu team, for squads which provide the opportunity to get diamond items waaaay more easily and daily squad boxes which have throwback sys/TS items, stars, and diamonds! and now they have 5 new items!!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Oh! And thank you for the new story lines every week AND especially for the free gift at the end of each of those story lines! 
    Also, even though we don't get many new things in the kloset lately, at least we've had new items to purchase via the story line. 🥰
    Thank you!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Thanks for bringing a new storyline with daddy Cassio 😅💕
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I’m hopeful that the unequal kstar and Facebook connection is resolved soon, but overall I want to thank glu for the In Vivid Color update. I am generally critical of rainbow capitalism, but I really appreciate the FREE pride gifts and items in the Kloset. Instead of solely trying to make a profit (which I understand is their main goal as a company) they still give it out for free so free players can participate in celebrating pride and the lgbt community🏳️‍🌈 more of this please❤️
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I find my way to this forum too frequently to complain. KKH is a guilty pleasure. I feel guilty spending my money on it, so when I feel guilty without the pleasure, feel frustrated and then extra guilty… I end up here. ☮️

Now though, I just want to compliment the KKH digital artist behind this suit. I love everything about the fit details, like the drape of the pants and narrow shoulders. The crystal harness-y chain thing is so cool. I would love to see similar silhouetted pieces in the future. 

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    A big part of my comments are usually complaining or giving suggestions to the game (unsolicited), but I want to take an opportunity to being thankful.

I want to thank the person or the group of people who implemented the idea that, every outfit pop shop for SYS's inspiration; give the opportunity to obtain old outfits. Specially from players like me who abandoned the game and came back after many years.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I want to thank to the team for allowing us date and married Cassio and Raul.

I want to deeply thank for allowing us to get diamond offers since now and for a total year, thank you.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Never thought i would post here, but here i am, 9 months after the last update haha…

I quit this game last year as i was struggling a lot with anxiety and i was constantly burned out from making sure i was in the top 3 in sys, not sleeping well because of it. My mood would be horrible if i missed a ticket etc. Overall the game really had a serious grip over me and i had to take steps back to let it go. 

Now i see that there are no updates, probably unpopular opinion, but I’m very relaxed. Even though I’m grinding now to get as much boxes from seasons before it ends this week. But i do thank Glu for making every item available (even though i haven’t seen the dresses we could “create” ourselves in the boxes and i would have appreciated being able to buy every background as well, but I’m probably reaching lol). I know lots of people asked for more tb items in KKG after it ended and we kept being ignored. So it’s very much appreciated that all items are in boxes now, since you obviously werent required to do that. 

Also i Thank Glu for making the mix in boxes decent, i hated having to go through all accessories and shoes in Tb boxes before getting the good stuff, and now it’s a very nice balance in every box!

Besides that i thank Glu for the friends that i’ve made here. You all showed me that internet friends are nothing less than real friends. We’ve been through thick and thin, through day and night and this game would have sucked without all of you. 

Lastly, i will probably not stay on this forum given the current situation, but i hope the servers stay up for a long time cause i honestly wouldnt mind plating this game as it is now and even keep spending some money on FG (or smc if they would reappear). I’m even starting a new game to replay all storylines. 

I Also kind of wish there were still tb and weekend events (but maybe with the mega boxes instead of earnables) and reduced points to earn them, so it wouldn’t feel so hard grinding for the stretch goals and i loved getting stars/energy/small items in black and gold boxes but maybe that is just me and overall I’m very thankful for how this game ended (even though i keep hoping some day there will be new items again). 

Thank you @Glu for all the effort you’ve done over the last years. 

💖

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone