🎆✨ KK:H v12 Update - 7 Year Kimiversary! ✨🎆

Comments

• claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    Those outfits doesn't looks like something willow would wear, the black dress is really not her and too simple, still looks like something we could have when the game was released and the red one is too much
    She looks like someone who would dress to impress so everyone will know who is she, and i think the red theme should stay because red really fits her, but idk those outfits doesn't really scream Willow for me, she deserves better 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I agree!! I don't think either of these options fit Willow. I've seen better mock ups made by the lovely dolls in this forum.

It would be better if we were able to pick and choose which hair, makeup, outfit, etc. I like the hair down with the red dress and shoes, but I really hate the tights? I don't understand tights with a spaghetti strap dress and open toe shoes?? It makes zero sense to me.

Also, where are the accessories? At the very least my girl needs some earrings. She just looks completely unfinished and I lowkey prefer the original.

And I get that Willow is our frenemy, but I really hate how she's angry/scowling in both the photos. Is this going to be her natural expression? It looks like she's smelling something nasty.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    @CassidyKKH you can go straight on to the castle level 10. When you have multiple steps in a reward offer you can do them in any order, and all steps are optional. Although with this particular offer you have to progress in a certain order (complete  levels 1-9) to get to level 10. Hope that helps 😊
    Thank you for answering my question!🥰
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    nicee Willow is getting a makeover 🤗 I hope we can get those hairstyles for our dolls too 😳 this was taken from the official Facebook page of KKH
    Can someone edit the ponytail with the black dress with the cute tights/heels combo?  I feel like that would be my preferred outfit. 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Ok everybody now listen. Maybe I'm still bad at maths but the app store says the last day to collect kimiversary boxes is July 11. So maybe we will have an update around that date (which means in approximately 5 days?! OMG). Now I really wish I speak da truth because I'm eager for Leo SYS (my sign ♌) 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Like why didnt they just keep Willows dress (that actually has been updated) and give her some plastic surgery and a visit to the hairdresser? 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Like why didnt they just keep Willows dress (that actually has been updated) and give her some plastic surgery and a visit to the hairdresser? 
    ...because Glu wants people to follow them on facebook + interact on their social media? 😉

But good point @Tessakkh!
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Ok everybody now listen. Maybe I'm still bad at maths but the app store says the last day to collect kimiversary boxes is July 11. So maybe we will have an update around that date (which means in approximately 5 days?! OMG). Now I really wish I speak da truth because I'm eager for Leo SYS (my sign ♌) 
    Nah you’re right. We should be getting the update thread soon and then the update will be out next week! 🥳
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Tessakkh said:
    ...because Glu wants people to follow them on facebook + interact on their social media? 😉

But good point @Tessakkh!
    They could have done that with makeup and hair. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @JeffreeStar reckon the update may be early next week as I think it’s VIP this weekend and it’s usually after that.
    I play on iOS
    @JeffreeStar reckon the update may be early next week as I think it’s VIP this weekend and it’s usually after that.
    Thanks queen 👑 these good news make me happier but also more impatient lol 😂
    I simply adore when Kalinda or Koko post spoilers 🥳
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @JeffreeStar I know I love seeing the spoilers too 😃 hopefully the update thread will be up soon so we can see them.
    I play on iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    By the way, the team is aware that Maya's jacket disappears when you pick up a handheld. That's how it's designed. Your hands must stay down with that look. Similar to extra long hairstyles, it has limitations. Hope that helps clarify!
    This is a stupid limitation that Glu should stop doing immediately. FYI ppl can wear a jacket on their shoulders and hold a phone, or have extra long hair and carry a purse. Why is a fashion game limiting players ability to style items?  Friendly reminder my doll still has her diploma shoved up her 🐱 because she can't hold it with the graduation robe. I want those kstars back.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Hoping someone can help me, I recently decided to get the bronze vip membership. But I’ve only gotten 1 storyline and 1 clothing item. On the thing it says 15+ clothing items from 15+ monthly storylines, I’ve had it for over a week now so i feel like i should of gotten another one by now?
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    the VIP Monthly storyline  and prizes are once a month. If you began say June 15th, your next VIP storyline will come out July 15th.  Hope this clears it up.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    By the way, the team is aware that Maya's jacket disappears when you pick up a handheld. That's how it's designed. Your hands must stay down with that look. Similar to extra long hairstyles, it has limitations. Hope that helps clarify!
    This is a stupid limitation that Glu should stop doing immediately. FYI ppl can wear a jacket on their shoulders and hold a phone, or have extra long hair and carry a purse. Why is a fashion game limiting players ability to style items?  Friendly reminder my doll still has her diploma shoved up her 🐱 because she can't hold it with the graduation robe. I want those kstars back.
    Programming is not easy. Plus it's time consuming. You can't have it all: monthly updates, new clothes every update, glitch and bug fixing etc. Also this game is something made for phones so of course it has a ton of limitations... phones with lower RAM and storage memory can easily run it . If you want that much, Why wouldn't you make your own game then?  😉 
    @JeffreeStar I know I love seeing the spoilers too 😃 hopefully the update thread will be up soon so we can see them.
    🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 I cannot wait, I need good news rn 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you for clarifying! 

They should really change their wording though i was under the impression that i’d get 15+ like it said 😂
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

I didn’t know where to post this but i hope this look will be availeble in the game in the next update or something 🤩🐆🧡🤎
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:

I didn’t know where to post this but i hope this look will be availeble in the game in the next update or something 🤩🐆🧡🤎
    If you go on kkh general discussions and scroll down there should be something could a “fashion thread” and literally everyone there posts inspiration of what to add to the  game !✨
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    try the Fashion & Beauty Suggestion thread, we use it to post items we’d love to have included on the game.  Things like suggesting game features go into the Zofg9cial Suggestion thread,, but we have the yearly Fashion / Beauty suggestion thread for hair, makeup, accessories,&  clothes.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I played the latest mission with Willow. Spoilers: Alexis Masterson and Korkov fight (Korkov is pro the black outfit, Masterson is pro the red one). Ray asks us if we want to fight with Willow for rating(we decide if yes or no). I decided not to fight and I got some fans. Ray said it was an inspiring enemies to friends story. We still don't get to see Willow's look yet... I think tomorrow is the day we get to see it
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I'm sooooo excited about willow new adventure! Plus Ray powers just tweeted to the world willow is BFF. I really don't wanna EVER get into anymore fights with the NEW IMPROVED willow EVER! We should be like Kim kardashian & Jonathan or like Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie. That want type of VIBE I want. It's a new era now.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you or any of your friends had trouble playing today on an iPad, the issue has been resolved!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I believe our squads should also benefit from purchases made from Fashion Goals and SYS bundles! Hopefully next update 🤞🏽
  • MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Too bad we can't vote for Willow's look on the forum because for some reason I cannot vote on the Facebook page from my account.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Does anyone happen to have a blank template of what’s available in the kimi boxes including the new stuff? If that makes sense
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @samantha143 I made a template for myself but I’ll share it here! I added the new gb and earnable since it’ll probably be in next year’s  kimi boxes 😊

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I changed my name in the game and didnt loose any fans, is that new? didnt we used to loose like 30% of fans or something?
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hey @kkhmarie i think u had lost fans or by mistake u had paid 50 k stars to avoid losing your fans 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.