🗳️✨SYS 7/8/21 SYS - Totally 2000s SYS ✨🗳️

Comments

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hey dolls, is it VIP event this weekend? I am very excited about the spoilers on that one too 🤩 But I guess there is no discussion about it yet.
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    What is that earnable dress? I guess the fashion in the 2020s was pretty ugly though. I just remember the super low rise jeans I hope those never come back.
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    ahhhh I actually really like the TS prizes 😩😍 but everything else matches my feelings about the early 2000s: mehhhh 🥴
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    oooh I really want those sunglasses!!
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Unpopular opinion : I love the earnables! And I’m definitely fighting for the diamond box items lol 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I only like glasses and pink phone 🥺
    iOS player 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I don’t like anything at all
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Rikk said:
    The early 2000s were a weird time! I just went through my high school yearbooks and saw a lot of trends I forgot about…we really didn’t know how to do makeup then, did we? 

Makeup where I lived in the early 2000s was usually like a powder compact with a little sponge, maybe some shimmery pastel cream eyeshadow smeared on with a finger, and lip gloss. Sometimes some dark brown lip liner around the lips with nothing in the middle. But yeah even for formal dances and stuff, no one had a super glamorous look with sculpted features and lashes and even body makeup.

Sometimes I have mixed feelings about how much the world of amateur makeup artistry has blown up since then. I love experimenting with makeup and I’ve learned so many skills from Instagram and YouTube over the years. But I see so many middle and high schoolers going to school in really heavy glamorous makeup every day and I feel relieved that we didn’t have to worry about it back then. I wonder if this is just another oppressive set of unrealistic beauty standards that younger and younger girls feel like they have to live up to. But I also wear makeup when I want to and I love it 🤷‍♀️ What are your thoughts?
    I agree, back then I didn't even wear any makeup and I was alright with it. Now, I still have no idea how to do my makeup properly 😂 but I'm older and it doesn't affect me so much, however, if I were in high school surrounded by all these glamorous girls I'd feel really insecure.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    edited July 2021
    My inspo! I think my Bing search and my high school memories served me well. 

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I just realized that I probably put all the low waisted pants in storage. I might be too lazy to bother taking them out....
    Platform: Android

• natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Got some inspo from the queen of 2000’s casual herself, Britney ❤️

Glu should give us a belly ring as a freebie 👌🏻
    But where are the very first jeans from because i NEED them! Your outfits are amazing by the way♥️
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I don’t like anything! Which is sad cause i lowkey was excited to recreate some looks,but i just hate the earnables😅
    and dont chase the diamond boxes if you already have a phone in your misc,imo ✨
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Tried to find inspo online and from some of my favorite 2000s movies! I have other looks I’d like to create but here’s some quick inspo
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @natkkh thank you so much 😊 the jeans are available for diamonds  - can’t remember where they’re from tho 😑
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

In order - dress, hair
    the earnable dress is the most 2000s thing i have ever seen 😂 i love it. it’s so camp 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    My favorite era and the prizes are meh 😭😭. I’ve been begging for sunglasses that go in our hair foreverrrrr, I hope I get them!! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!