🗳️✨SYS 7/8/21 SYS - Totally 2000s SYS ✨🗳️

Comments

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @YoMomma just wow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Amazing!

Ah 2000s. Split ends and bad make up. We weren't aware of photoshop yet and thought celebrities had magic faces with no texture. The music that is iconic today was “too mainstream” back in the day. The only way to stand out was to have interests and personality. Good old days 😊

I think I will lvl down to silver, as the TS outfit is too simple for my liking, but this will b fun.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    The flip phone is the cutest thing imo, but ofc its from diamond boxes 😭😭💔
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    edited July 2021
    as a 2000s baby, i rlly wanted to like this sys. im not so much into the ts prizes but like the overall theme… no pieces stand out to me beside the shades & flip phone in the diamond boxes. i feel like the ts prizes are just lacking in detail

edit; typo
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    me whenever I think about early 2000s.... I don't recall much as I was born exactly in 2000

But I think that the total drama characters had the early 2000s vibe
    Omg total drama is the best 🤣 your Lindsey (thats her name right?) is so good 
    edited July 2021
    A few outfits for any needed inspo ❤️ Don’t have much for this sys but I’m still excited 😊 will post any other ideas/fits I come up with, really enjoying planning these looks for some reason!
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    me whenever I think about early 2000s.... I don't recall much as I was born exactly in 2000

But I think that the total drama characters had the early 2000s vibe
    Omg total drama is the best 🤣 your Lindsey (thats her name right?) is so good 
    Thanks 🤗💞 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Boocketa thank you hun ❤️ I love seeing your looks too
    @Amy136602 I love the Tia and Tamera edit 😍
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @YoMomma your Britney inspo is EVERYTHING! 🔥🔥🔥

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @Amy136602 amazing edits, the last one got me lol 😂🥰🥰🥰
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @alexandramanoli I think the bun is cute for this SYS! A darker color might hide the fact that its an older design. Go for it 🌟
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Well, the theme is nice. I hope we see it multiple times and the designers take some inspiration from here.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    @YoMomma your Britney inspo is EVERYTHING! 🔥🔥🔥

Thank you lovely 😊 good to see you back on the forum ❤️
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Why am i not surprised that everything is so ugly 😂
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Rikk said:
    The early 2000s were a weird time! I just went through my high school yearbooks and saw a lot of trends I forgot about…we really didn’t know how to do makeup then, did we? 

Makeup where I lived in the early 2000s was usually like a powder compact with a little sponge, maybe some shimmery pastel cream eyeshadow smeared on with a finger, and lip gloss. Sometimes some dark brown lip liner around the lips with nothing in the middle. But yeah even for formal dances and stuff, no one had a super glamorous look with sculpted features and lashes and even body makeup.

Sometimes I have mixed feelings about how much the world of amateur makeup artistry has blown up since then. I love experimenting with makeup and I’ve learned so many skills from Instagram and YouTube over the years. But I see so many middle and high schoolers going to school in really heavy glamorous makeup every day and I feel relieved that we didn’t have to worry about it back then. I wonder if this is just another oppressive set of unrealistic beauty standards that younger and younger girls feel like they have to live up to. But I also wear makeup when I want to and I love it 🤷‍♀️ What are your thoughts?
    This💯

When I think now about how I did my make up, I just laugh really hard🤣
     and teenage girls that are 15 years old, look older than me with all the make up🤣 but I love it!
    Now I don't wear make up all the time, only do my eyebrows. And get my lashes done🤓🤣
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited July 2021
    As a 2001 baby 🥰 here’s two more inspo looks I made, not 100% 2000s but it’s the best I have for this category rn 🤷‍♀️ It’ll do, I quite like them either way. 

[Edit: it looks like I have the hacker hand on the left look😭😭 but I did the glitch with this particular top (it usually comes with a handheld coffee). When I change the handheld, the glove only comes off of one hand so just ignore that😭😂]
    @Boocketa okay thank you sm!! 😊❤️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Omg in the 2000s I used to be obsessed with Ed Harry tees. It was a choice. 
    IOS Player 
    Rikk said:
    The early 2000s were a weird time! I just went through my high school yearbooks and saw a lot of trends I forgot about…we really didn’t know how to do makeup then, did we? 

Makeup where I lived in the early 2000s was usually like a powder compact with a little sponge, maybe some shimmery pastel cream eyeshadow smeared on with a finger, and lip gloss. Sometimes some dark brown lip liner around the lips with nothing in the middle. But yeah even for formal dances and stuff, no one had a super glamorous look with sculpted features and lashes and even body makeup.

Sometimes I have mixed feelings about how much the world of amateur makeup artistry has blown up since then. I love experimenting with makeup and I’ve learned so many skills from Instagram and YouTube over the years. But I see so many middle and high schoolers going to school in really heavy glamorous makeup every day and I feel relieved that we didn’t have to worry about it back then. I wonder if this is just another oppressive set of unrealistic beauty standards that younger and younger girls feel like they have to live up to. But I also wear makeup when I want to and I love it 🤷‍♀️ What are your thoughts?
    This💯

and teenage girls that are 15 years old, look older than me with all the make up🤣 but I love it!
    Now I don't wear make up all the time, only do my eyebrows. And get my lashes done🤓🤣
    Rikk said:

This💯

Rikk said:

This💯

Rikk said:

This💯

Yess😭 for me it was the darkest eyeliner on your waterline, clumpy asf mascara and concealer. That’s IT😂😭 2000s was an embarrassing time for most of us, but now Gen z think ‘y2k’ is crop tops, jeans and cute makeup which is sooo not the case lol
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

In order - dress, hair

can i apply and send glu suggestions for hair and outfits? because the last drafts were absolutely terrible. who wears a glittering baseball cap with a silver dress? there are so many nice 00s looks haha but OKAAAY 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'll be in gold for this one which is fine since it's my least favorite theme from the bunch.
    Platform: Android

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @insertDIAZhere @YoMomma @SassyVoguette

Thank you guys so so much I really appreciate it, I had so much fun making them!! 🥰❤️

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

struggled with this theme💓
    edited July 2021
    natkkh said:

struggled with this theme💓
    The 4th look is VERY ‘real housewives day off in 2006’ I love it 😍😭😭

I put first but I meant the 4th look ugh🙂