👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    That's annoyingly generic @Elenaaa, rewards are random!? how can there be full pallets of dye but you never see a full palette of items or diamonds or k stars even energy that doesn't seem random it seems programmed in! Otherwise we would see other stuff as a full palette!!! 

@saam002 could you post it i never get it when it comes out for some reason I get it like a week later 🙄

I think they posted out of order but this was it !! Vineyard romance was the last one listed & that’s July 29 :) it cut off at the bottom! 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Nice one, thanks my love 😘
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    @FoxieLola I KNOW RIGHT 🙄🙄 like a full pallet of good stuff would be nice for a change but then again this isn’t the only shady thing in the game... 😬 I don’t even get it like why do they do this, to them its just pixels, to us it’s about enjoying the game 🙄 and I get it’s probably to make us buy more boxes but I think there are lot of people that have stopped opening these boxes because of the dyes or even stopped playing the game and if there where just items in them, I bet a lot more people would spend more, I mean I don’t know the numbers but I think to them it could be beneficial or at least not that much of a difference, when it would be a world of difference to us customers!!
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I’ve been getting bad picks in squad boxes recently but I got this hair today and it’s so cute 😍
    edited July 2021
    Am I the only one who’s a bit disappointed that we didn’t get to style Willow? 😬 Haha I know it might have been stupid of me to think that was an option but they really made it seem as if we would have an input, also it’s not that unmanageable if they gave like 3 options for hair, 3 options for an outfit and 3 options for shoes and then the rest (accessoires and face) automatically that would have been fun I think and in my eyes possible but yeaaaah just a bit disappointed 🙄

edit: I am glad she’s getting an update tho!! 😛
    I know what you mean @Elenaaa I thought we'd have a bit more of a choice in game. I was pretty surprised when it was a Facebook poll!! 

I just hope so much that,she stays our friend I love the friendship they have developed! 

A bit underwhelmed, I think they should’ve used more color 🌈✨ how would you guys have styled her if that was an option? 
    I probably would have stuck with her signature colour scheme just given her a more modern look, something a bit more special. I like her hair though.

I don't get why they made us choose from 2 outfits if she is just going to wear her normal clothes most of the time, surely if she is going to swap outfits for some occasions she could have used both the new looks! 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I really like that look but I wish the dress was red. She needs her red. 😂
    I agree though they should of used both looks for different occasions. 

Awhile back it seemed like she was going to be a VIP contact but it didn’t happen. I hope that ends up happening so we can use her for gigs and hangouts. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    FoxieLola said:
    I probably would have stuck with her signature colour scheme just given her a more modern look, something a bit more special. I like her hair though.

I don't get why they made us choose from 2 outfits if she is just going to wear her normal clothes most of the time, surely if she is going to swap outfits for some occasions she could have used both the new looks! 
    Yes exactly! Just an updated version of what she already looked like would have been nice, I like the hair too! Also did you have a choice?? For me that was just it, no choice, just this black outfit 🤔
    I really like that look but I wish the dress was red. She needs her red. 😂
    I agree though they should of used both looks for different occasions. 

Awhile back it seemed like she was going to be a VIP contact but it didn’t happen. I hope that ends up happening so we can use her for gigs and hangouts. 
    Sameee I don’t mind the outfit at all its just the colors, I like black but it just doesn’t feel like her 
    The choice was on the Facebook page @Elenaaa you could vote between 2 looks I'm sure they could have incorporated it into the game but they were probably trying to create hype and get people playing 
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    NaniSix said:

I don't know who's Caroline but thank you doll 💕
    Omg I really have to check this page more often, I love the looks you make! and you're very welcome 😊 
  • kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    finally got the fireworks out of the squad box!!
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Had so much luck with the squad boxes, these are the dresses I got 5 days in a row, I quite literally chose a random box every time didn’t think about it at all and this is the results🤍
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @mushigagaThank u so much 😍 🥰Your looks are gorgeous too!
    Thanks Caroline! ❤️❤️❤️

iOS 

Thanks Caroline! ❤️❤️❤️

does anyone have any idea as to why other members in our squad are able to buy that dress using diamonds but it says unavailable for me? 
    Thanks Caroline! ❤️❤️❤️

does anyone have any idea as to why other members in our squad are able to buy that dress using diamonds but it says unavailable for me? 
    That's weird, have you updated your game? 
    Do you guys know if there is a thread for the new SYS yet or is it just not coming up for me at all? x
    edited July 2021
    iOS 

Got this dress in my squad boxes this morning, i think it’s new as i seen someone post all the new outfits coming with the update and this one was up there so💛
    natkkh said:

Got this dress in my squad boxes this morning, i think it’s new as i seen someone post all the new outfits coming with the update and this one was up there so💛
    do you have a screenshot of the rest of the new outfits by chance? or know which thread they were in? 
    natkkh said:

do you have a screenshot of the rest of the new outfits by chance? or know which thread they were in? 
    There are screenshots of the new outfits in the daily squad and show your style gift box thread starting on page 10. 
    iOS 

if any of you guys happen to get the watermelon slice hand held during this sys could you put it in your look book? i’ve been wanting that hand held for so long and i thought i would be able to get in looking in the voting booth but so far no one has it 
    @kayleealexis757 I just put it in mine! 😊
    iOS 

thank you so much!!
    thank you so much!!
    Thank you!! ♥️
    iOS 

OMG I’ve been wanting this dress since forever because I own a similar one in real life and it’s my fav and I was so devastated that it wasn’t available and I saw in some screenshots of the diamond boxes that it was in there but I thought what are the chances? First time it was in there and I got it first pick!!  I can’t believe this 😍😍
    Aww I'm so glad you got it that's so lucky! If you ever want some dye I'm your girl I'll pick your box for you 😂😂