🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• Summercobb00Summercobb00 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Looking for daily members! I do occasionally make purchase! I hope you join my squad. I look forward to meeting my members 
  • kaileebaduakaileebadua Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Join my squad please!! Looking to start adding people, I have been playing since the game came out and an A-list celebrity! I love working with others and occasionally make purchases in store! The squad is called “glitzandglam” and the squad number is 657367 💖
  • chstevensonjrchstevensonjr Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hello everybody!👐
     I have been playing for years. I am the leader of my squad. I’m fabulous, you MUST be fashionista….to be on this squad. Daily player, always adding money and above all else I’ve been doing this four years! #legendary 

chstevensonjr said: need members for this squad

Hello everybody!👐
     I have been playing for years. I am the leader of my squad. I’m fabulous, you MUST be fashionista….to be on this squad. Daily player, always adding money and above all else I’ve been doing this four years! #legendary 

chstevensonjr said: it’s a new squad. Slots are available. Must be “SEASONED”

chstevensonjr said: need members for this squad

Hello everybody!👐

• OdessaStarOdessaStar Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi there! SUPER active player here. I've been playing for years now, have a huge wardrobe, spend $ fairly frequently, and would LOVE be in a squad with others like me! 

I just created a squad today and need members! IF this sounds like you please join! Let's get those rewards! ☺️
    JOIN MY NEW SQUAD! ^_^

DAILY PLAYERS SQUAD
    SQUAD#932279
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hi Queens. We need more members! If you love this game, you should join us. Only two rules, you need to log in daily so all the Queens get their big pink furry box and share Kudos generously. Join us and spill the tea on our chat group once you become a member. It's listed under the Squads heading. Stay Fierce!
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Join our squad. No. 173558
  • babyprossecobabyprosseco Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hi dolls! I am Lea and looking for you to join my "prosseco" squad  <3

• alyssahestiaalyssahestia Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited June 2021
    hello fellow dolls ♡ please feel free to join my squad: Olympian Empire #807455. If you do join, please try to play daily as currently only 10 to 11 members log in daily (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) 3 MORE SPOTS, SO BE QUICK & JOIN NOW ✨
    ♡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ♡ 

• laialaia Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited June 2021

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧
                 WELCOME TO ETHEREALS #920220!
                         SQUAD FORMED 25/06/21

SQUAD REQUIREMENTS:
               - PLEASE stay active & login everyday!
                                   - THATS IT! 

15/15 MEMBERS!
    Hello! so i made this squad because i'm tired of being kicked randomly and being in inactive squads! i will be regularly making sure people are active and are helping out! feel free to make friends with people here as long as you are in the squad and enjoy (: i also have a massive wardrobe and i occasionally buy from the shop which i hope can benefit you all!
  • Cassie_Cassie_ Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    We're 12 members. Looking for daily players. 
  • kkhdiorlynnkkhdiorlynn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hey everyone ✨. Join “The Cover Girles x” if you’re looking for a squad ! I make some what frequent purchases and i’m a daily player ! 

IM NOT THE LEADER !!!!!!!!  AGAIN, IM NOT THE LEADER ! 

Besitos 💋. 
  • hayleyheyhayleyhey Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Cassie_ said:
    We're 12 members. Looking for daily players. 
    i just joined 💕 can’t wait to play with you all!
  • RunaRuna Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    hi all!
    Come join "The She Wolfs" the squad code is # 847720

there is currently 3 open spots and we are 2 active people from getting the gift box for tomorrow!

the only rules is
    1. Be active!
    2. change your looks daily!

(I try to keep watch on who changes their looks as a way to find un-active players and remove them!)

For now the squad is open but the plan is that once we reach 15 people i am gonna make it private, and from then on only find new active members from this site.
    and i occasionally buy from the shop which i hope can benefit you all!
  • evaessevaess Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

The Jetsetters ✈️✨🍾

brand new squad started today!! we’d love to have you join us.

only requirements are that you log in daily and change your outfit/look daily. if you don’t, i will remove for inactivity. we want everyone can get the daily reward box! 
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Hi dolls ❤️ join our squad - Elite Diamonds #245392

If you do join, please try to play daily we currently have 12 members and we’d love to have 3 more players. 💎

• KayaKaya Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey Ladies
    here is the Top Billionaires Squad for active players level 30 and higher.
    We love to see your highroller style !!
    Join and let´s have fun.

Alessa Starbrook
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Join VIP Daily Players #590445!
    We are looking for daily players ONLY, preferable VIP (any level). We buy from squad mates and regularly make in game purchases. See our lookbooks!  
  • SineadySineady Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hello my lovelies! :-) I am looking to fill up my squad with loyal tappers😍 Anyone can join, I am Irish myself so no matter where you are from in the world come and play with me 🥰 All I ask is that you are an everyday player as we all want those rewards! I will buy gifts once my group is full wooo 😊🌎🍀
  • voldemortavoldemorta Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello! I'm inviting you all to be part of my squad Deatheatresses #758445 for dark ladies only.
    The only rule is to be active and log in every day, preferably change outfits every day so I can keep track of who is still active. 
    I'll be waiting for you!! 

• BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi <3

I would like to invite you to my squad
    Fools gold #962568 

just a few rules:

🏆 I play daily so we can all get our rewards

✨ try to change your looks every day 

I look forward to seeing you all, my beautiful queens

• alexandranoelalexandranoel Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited July 2021

• tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey guys! Personally I’ve had no luck finding a active group. I’m active, spend money, constantly change looks, have a look book, etc.!

Only Rules:

1) Be Active, DAILY!
    2) Change Your Looks Frequently!

that’s all 🥰! 

Squad information:
    Name: The Cheetah Dolls
    #: 071619 

• madpotmadpot Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Need 2 new active members!!!!!! Pls join THE A LISTERZZ 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My squad has room for two lucky dolls! SQUAD #060786. Anyone is welcome! Please be active if you join. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • elzzk4ayyelzzk4ayy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hey dolls! I’ve found it hard to find an active ‘squad’ so i’ve decided to make my own “DARLING DOLLS”!!

I play everyday & spend money quite often! I’m also bronze vip 🦋 I don’t mind if you’re a free or paid player!

Rules:
    — be active daily 🤍

squad info:
    DARLING DOLLS

hopefully this squad will fill up soon! 🥰

• freighyafreighya Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Join my new club! I couldn’t find an active club and after scouring the forums I couldn’t find any with available spots. Only requirement is to be active, preferred to have a frequently updated lookbook!  

Edit: we have 8/15 spots! Feel free to stop by and join us. Everyone is welcome to show off their favorite looks!
  • konfident_carmakonfident_carma Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    freighya said:
    Join my new club! I couldn’t find an active club and after scouring the forums I couldn’t find any with available spots. Only requirement is to be active, preferred to have a frequently updated lookbook!  

Edit: we have 8/15 spots! Feel free to stop by and join us. Everyone is welcome to show off their favorite looks!
    Hello! I just joined your squad my character name is Jess :)  I always play every day. Does the squad get the pink gift box every day? :)
  • BeckaBecka Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

Hi ❤️

I removed people who didn't change their outfits because lot of people weren't active.  if you have been in my squad and you have been active I will be very happy when you return

Of course it also mean that we need more people so I will be happy if you join our squad.

Only 2 rules

🏆 I play daily so we can all get our rewards

✨ try to change your looks every day so i can see if you’re active

#962568     Fools gold