🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 7/9/21 - Shop Til You Drop! 🛍️

Comments

• Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    WTF glu!! 40 kstars and you give me blue dye in my weekend box - what must I do with blue dye??? This is exactly why I NEVER play your weekend or diamond boxes. I dont know why I broke my rule this weekend. Just a reminder that I am right abou not opening those boxes - just a money grab. 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    WTF glu!! 40 kstars and you give me blue dye in my weekend box - what must I do with blue dye??? This is exactly why I NEVER play your weekend or diamond boxes. I dont know why I broke my rule this weekend. Just a reminder that I am right abou not opening those boxes - just a money grab. 
    You can use blue dye so you can dye your clothes , accessories or shoes blue. 
    edited July 2021
    Most of us spend over 500 kstars so we can get the things we want from boxes ... So...
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Most of us spend over 500 kstars so they can get the things they want from boxes ... So

I don't want to dye my clothes blue and I have enough blue dye because for some reason it gets shoved down our throats. And no I dont want to spend money to bue 500k stars. That is exactly my point - money grab. I dont mind not getting the weekend items and the best items but the content of the rest of the boxes must be worth 40 kstars. 5 blue dyes - not worth it at all 
    Most of us spend over 500 kstars so they can get the things they want from boxes ... So

I don't want to dye my clothes blue and I have enough blue dye because for some reason it gets shoved down our throats. And no I dont want to spend money to bue 500k stars. That is exactly my point - money grab. I dont mind not getting the weekend items and the best items but the content of the rest of the boxes must be worth 40 kstars. 5 blue dyes - not worth it at all 
    The worst that could happen is spending 5 diamonds to get 12 dyes 🥴 while 10 dyes is 1 diamond. A lot of things in this game don't make sense. Everything in this game is going downhill. Design, gameplay etc  But atm I'd rather have dye than kash for example, which truly is useless

The Nicki Minaj game (also made by Glu) was much more promising, too bad it was discontinued. We could even choose two colours for a hairstyle!! We could have customised the house the way we wanted. And we had the chat option. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What was the weekly gift anybody? The end of the week gift? 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited July 2021
    So I caved and bought a couple of items. I wasn’t going to bother but I’m glad I did. For the first time in months, I  actually got a GB item on VIP weekend! (Edit spelling)

@keke0388 the gift was this necklace.

I play on iOS
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I got the dress and compact in my first two boxes but I really wanted the hair so I went back and chased and y’all I’m UPSET lol I spent god knows how many stars chasing and all I got were dyes and an ugly pantsuit. I need someone to tell me that the hair isn’t that cute anyways so o shouldn’t be sad about not getting it lol
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Oh ok ty @MarianiPoizen
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i completely get how you feel, honestly tho i think weekend boxes have better odds than diamond boxes! it’s really annoying how weird everything is like 40kstars=5 dye and 1 diamond = 10 dye but 5 diamonds = 3/5 
    really wish we had better odds too, but honestly it’s best to count our blessings and see it as atleast the weekend boxes have the items advertised in them, i only open weekend boxes now bc of that! 

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    a1335 said:
    I got the dress and compact in my first two boxes but I really wanted the hair so I went back and chased and y’all I’m UPSET lol I spent god knows how many stars chasing and all I got were dyes and an ugly pantsuit. I need someone to tell me that the hair isn’t that cute anyways so o shouldn’t be sad about not getting it lol
    Can i just gift you the hair?is that a thing? 💀 ive never asked anyone that but i have it and dont want it 😂
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    I'm in love with my new items. 🥰 Opened some Kimiversary boxes and now am living my best life channeling the beautiful Halle Berry.😍

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love all your looks especially the first one 😍😍

Thanks so much @quiyanamoutik 💛💛💛
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was playing in the photo booth and I really don't understand what's going on with Maya's jacket lol it made me laugh

I wish the top wass separate though, it's really cute

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • icedchaiteaicedchaitea Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited July 2021
    opened the witching hour kollection and got the fire handheld that i really wanted, super excited about it!! 🥳 then opened the devilishly stylish kollection and got dye 😢 should have opened it again but kept opening kimiversary boxes and stopped spending after 340 kstars. overall it was a decent vip weekend with the fire being the highlight 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Spent my k-stars on mayas outfit and a kim box to get the dress! I won the romper in my box. I love everything! Except maybe that red bikini I got in my free box LOL
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    spent my kstars by opening kimiversary boxes, sadly i didn’t get the sparkle aura 🥲

earnable dress is so gorgeous 🥰

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

I literally shopped till i Dropped on this event 😅✨
    opened vip boxes and got everything except the shoes!

My look for it✨:

then to get the earnable dress I waited for my kollections to rotate 
    and ofc this happened to me because i just wanted the hair color 😭💀

But all in all, I finished the event with no k stars in my pocket because of this kollection but my doll looks so cute 🥰✨

• a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    a1335 said:
    Can i just gift you the hair?is that a thing? 💀 ive never asked anyone that but i have it and dont want it 😂
    Girl I wish 😂 I’m surprised that I like it because it’s not really my typical style but I’m really liking it for some reason
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

💕🐾 Pretty in Pink … and purple 💜 
    a1335 said:
    jalapeno said:
    a1335 said:
    Girl I wish 😂 I’m surprised that I like it because it’s not really my typical style but I’m really liking it for some reason
    Its cute it just doesn’t fit me for some reason ✨ but they need the option to gift things to you !!
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I can’t believe how beautifully this dress dyes in every colour 😍🥰 I think it’s my absolute favourite dress in the game 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Bought Maya’s outfit and opened 3 GB - kstars, dye and the shoes. I wanted the dress bad, its amazing.. i am down to 19kstars, if I manage to get 40 until the event is over I may try again for the dress lol 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    anyone knows if Maya outfit will dissapear after update if i dont buy it? I dont have enough kstars to buy it this vip... 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

Fully furnished the Chevier Paris boutique, bought the Bel Air storage closet and opened a bunch of Kimi boxes. Here's some highlights of the items I got💫

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My gains from VIP! The floral dress is beautiful, but I don't have enough stars

I do like the items that I got, these clear heels especially will be super helpful and they dye great! 

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I wanted the compact, and got everything but! I can’t justify continuing to chase with my luck, but I ended up finishing VIP on accident 🤡
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Made it to the dress! I grinded for the last k-stars I needed to get it. I would’ve done the pose with the purse but I literally can’t afford it rn 😂

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Lmao I told myself “one more box” and...

...I cannot believe it paid off!