šŸ’ŽThe Elite ListšŸ’Ž {Squad Thread} āœØPlease DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    This was from a few days ago. Finally got this dress.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Finished 4th in the SYS. Didn't get the cap earnable (not that I'm complaining). I was in Silver so I didn't even have the opportunity to try for the outfit.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    Android User from way back
    Weekend in review: I really wanted the GB dress but all I got was the hair and compact. I also got a bunch of dye and two dresses from 2014. I'm tired of opening GB that I pay for with old beginner pieces in them. I didn't pay 40 K-stars for a beginner dress. I was out of K-stars and I hustled to get some still has to buy some and still didn't get the dress. Anyway here's what I earned this weekend.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 

Today's Squad Box!!! I love this top!! And question... Doesn't my doll look a little šŸ„“?

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    edited July 2021
    Got these glasses from the Squad boxĀ 

MsMKT86 said:
    Today's Squad Box!!! I love this top!! And question... Doesn't my doll look a little šŸ„“?

She looks like she spent a weekend of saying lick it, stick it, drain it!šŸ„ƒ

Got this dress from my Squad box and I am living for it...

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    You look gorgeous šŸ˜
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
    Anjakkh said:
    You look gorgeous šŸ˜
    Thanksā¤ļø

Anyone got any inspo for the next SYS?

Here's mine:

I really hate the last 2. šŸ¤¢
    These are mine. Niche themes like this are so hard for me because I don't have many fantasy pieces in my closet.

These are mine. Niche themes like this are so hard for me because I don't have many fantasy pieces in my closet.
    You added so many special details, like the heart for the Tin Man. These are good!Ā 
    MsMKT86 said:
    You added so many special details, like the heart for the Tin Man. These are good!Ā 
    Thanksā¤ļø

edited July 2021
    Just wanted to let you all know that I removed Niran from the Squad due to inactivity. I reached out to check in and got no answer so I removed them. So hopefully the person we replace them with is active.

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi dolls, nice to meet you all! Iā€™ve been playing KKH on and off since it started but Iā€™ve been fully back for a year now. Iā€™m 20 years old, from England and Iā€™m honestly obsessed with this game. So excited to be in a squad with all of youšŸ˜Šā¤ļøĀ 
    Edit: I added a little bit more about myself šŸ˜
    Name: AlexandraĀ 
    Dolls name: Valentina/Keke (depending on the hair colouršŸ˜‚)
    Pronouns: she/her

Hi dolls, nice to meet you all! Iā€™ve been playing KKH on and off since it started but Iā€™ve been fully back for a year now. Iā€™m 20 years old, from England and Iā€™m honestly obsessed with this game. So excited to be in a squad with all of youšŸ˜Šā¤ļøĀ 
    Dolls name: AlexandraĀ 

Welcome!! Your Doll is gorge!!Ā 
    Dolls name: AlexandraĀ 

Welcome to the Squad!!šŸ˜Š

edited July 2021
    @PrincessCDette @MsMKT86 thanks so much you guys!! Loving this squad community already šŸ„°
    First squad box in a long while thanks to my beautiful squad šŸ˜Š love the top, I love that handheld drink from the pallet toošŸ˜
    Today's pick. It's giving 90s soap opera realness...

• iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Todayā€™s pick. Not even a single item šŸ˜­ or diamonds.Ā 
    These boxes are the worst. Energy in these boxes is redundant, we already get energy as a daily Squad gift. We don't need dye, plus what can I do with a single dye? There isn't much to buy for Kash so why add it? Items, diamonds and K-stars are the only things that should be in these boxes.

@iqrahussain06 I got cash out of mine but there were at least 2 items in mine. I'm sorry you got such a crappy box.Ā 
    edited July 2021
    Yeah I got the same exact thing today. I got one single light blue dye šŸ˜­ like what am I even supposed to do with that lmao
    Squad Box!!

I was supremely excited about getting this dress but then upon closer inspection I noticed this:

Calf peeking out. Weird.Ā 
    Weekend in Review:
    Ā I got the dress in my free box. Opened two more got event points and the hair. Decided not to chance the shoes and lollipop because the dress is what I really wanted.Ā 
    I was worried I wouldn't do well in this SYS but the Glu algorithm smiled on me this week and I placed first in Silver III and got both earnables. I missed out on the hair because I wasn't in Gold but I'm happy with my prizes.

My weekend in review. I think I was pretty successful! šŸ˜

here my own weekend review! Came in 5th in Gold this sys so I got everything but the eyes, but still super happy! šŸ˜ got both earnables and the blue dress is just adorable!

For the kstar boxes I got everything but the huge lollipop (which was one of the main things I wanted) but still super excited because I love the outfit anyway šŸ¤©

For the diamond boxes I got all the Wizard of Oz inspired items (handheld heart clock, poofy hair & patchwork boots) everything apart from the green dress. & andĀ for the Weekend event I got the silver dress, boots and was only 15 points away from the short hair šŸ˜­šŸ’”Ā 

super successful weekend imo! Love it allšŸ˜Š hereā€™s my fits ā¤ļø
    Squad Box!!

Got this gorgeous dress on the latest squad box! Even though it has the leg glitch I still really like itšŸ˜