🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Finally there are diamonds in the SYS Prizes!

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Are we heyying any diamond kollections? It feels like we haven't in awhile which makes me worried they've been replaced by the diamond boxes. At least with the diamond kollections we were guaranteed an item and not dye.

* getting not heyying, wtf is my autocorrect doing 😂
    Idk man, I really don't want diamond kollections back. Yeah, the stuff was nice but so is the stuff in diamond boxes. Either way it's a gamble because you can't just pick specifically what you want. The kollections were SO much more expensive and made chasing way more annoying. It cost literally hundreds of diamonds, didn't it?
    They 100% need to get the box pallets under control because there's obviously issues there, but at least there's a chance of getting things cheaper. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    They're never going to improve the pallets tho, the first ones were filled with a lot of items and it's slowly been more and more dye, but ppl keep buying them so Glu won't change it. 
    You're right either way it's a gamble. I guess at least with the kollections you knew you'd get something. 
    I think the way diamond boxes are set up make it easier to overlook or forget how many diamonds we spend on them. If someone opens 1 every time in an update and gets dye  or maybe 1 item, that's 30 diamonds but it doesn't feel like it because it's just 5 each sys. 
    And then when we get an item on the first try it feels so lucky cus it only cost 5 diamonds, but that's not counting the prior diamond boxes where we got nothing but dye. 

Anywho all the diamond items suck lol we seriously just need a way to earn diamonds more than anything. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I'd rather have diamond Kollections back instead of the diamond boxes. I'm embarrassed and upset at the amount of dye I got from the diamond boxes. Or just diamond closet items w a new diamond business. A jewelry type of business
    Im not willing to admit the amount of diamonds I spent chasing the first diamond boxes it was so bad 🙈 and cus I know Glu reads the threads. I wanted the bow so badly. Its like Glu knew it was the 1 item I wanted and I got everything except it. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited July 2021
    has anyone had an issue with not getting the 20 ads? after 10 it says there is no more ads to watch (not watching the money or energy videos either, and havent done the free vip trial) - my sis is having this issue. Should she even try starting a ticket with customer support?
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    sarie said:
    has anyone had an issue with not getting the 20 ads? after 10 it says there is no more ads to watch (not watching the money or energy videos either, and havent done the free vip trial) - my sis is having this issue. Should she even try starting a ticket with customer service?
    It’s probably a glitch since the update is going to come tomorrow or sometime this week! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @sarie if your sister made an in-app purchase, the ads are cut down from 20 to 10. i think if she started playing recently she only gets 10 videos to begin with 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @KkhAngelica ty hopefully that will fix it @watermelonsugarhigh i was so focused on mentioning all the possible reasons i forgot to mention the main thing - she also didnt make any purchase 🤦‍♀️ wow so ppl dont even get the 20 videos anymore? 

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @sarie
    I think if we start playing in 2020/2021 we can only get 10 videos. 
    If that’s not the case for your sister then maybe they’re finally making it even in the wrong way with 10 for everyone. :’)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Is this the Kendall storyline where you earn a dress?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    update maybe tomorrow? 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Is this the Kendall storyline where you earn a dress?
    Yes, it's the one where you have to outbid Willow for the dress for Kendall's photoshoot and it ends up being 110 stars
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt,  i personally prefer the diamond boxes because we have chances to get older ts/ sys items that we missed out on before..
    i also don't focus on the 5 diamonds for 12 dye aspect.. i did at first, but then i realized that none of the items in the diamond boxes are worth only 5 diamonds, so i expect to have to spend at least what the items would have been worth in the kloset or in the voting booth in my chase. 
    ***totally agree, though, that they need to make diamonds easier to earn in one way or another***
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@maggiey thank you!! Do you have a picture of the dress?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @ashleydianem I looked it up on the forum and found this picture of it (picture creds goes to @TrashleyKKH!)

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    asking this here because i know it’s a bit more active right now, how often do you get a VIP storyline when subscribed? i’ve gotten two storylines (2 new items) since i subscribed a few months ago. i’m a silver member
    @maggiey thank you so much!!! I guess I will have to wait until vip to do that storyline. 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Got married a third time. The first husband divorced me after I didn’t play for 4 years, second husband dumped me after I finished a 4hr date with him (assumed glitch), but Aaron and I had a side thing going - so here I am again. 
    ur doll is stunning!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Update!!!!
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    renats said:
    Does anyone else always cheats on their significant other with Cassio? 😂
    Haha yes I do it all the time 🤫 I have two children with my husband so I feel like I’m a bad mother too 😂
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I wish I knew if the update comes out today so I could relax and not think about it today….
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Remove dyes from diamond boxes.
    Add new items for males
    Add more piercings and tattoos for different body parts
    Add more colours for lipstick and eyeshadow
    Add an option to not wear eyebrows
    💯
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    alo said:
    SDC93 said:

Got married a third time. The first husband divorced me after I didn’t play for 4 years, second husband dumped me after I finished a 4hr date with him (assumed glitch), but Aaron and I had a side thing going - so here I am again. 
    ur doll is stunning!
    Thank you!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Cassio is awesome, but I long for the return of Count Allucardi.   I would marry him in an instant.  I don’t care if people do say he’s a vampire.   <3
    Same!!! I have a soft spot for people like him and it always bothered me that he never made an actual comeback, especially bc he seemed so passionate🥺 Wishing that he would come back in one of the future updates ♡
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.