šŸ’Ž Diamond Squad šŸ’Ž Open (14/15)

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Finally got a good item. Haven't tried it on yet, hopefully I'll like it.

šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @rose2797 good luck with your move šŸ„°šŸ„°
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Ugh how am I ever gonna save 50 diamonds ?! ā˜¹ļøšŸ˜‚
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA I know itā€™s hard haha If you want them, I have them and I can wear it when you are ready!Ā 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Ugh how am I ever gonna save 50 diamonds ?! ā˜¹ļøšŸ˜‚
    Iā€™m in the process of doing it myself šŸ˜­ If you set your mind on what item you want itā€™s not that hard! Iā€™m a bit over halfway through alreadyĀ 
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Do any of you know when the next double K stars weekend will be? I wanted to complete a paid offer for 800 stars, but the double star deal ended before the weekend did, and I'm not sure if I want to wait for it to come back just take the 400 stars for kimiversaryĀ 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @solarflare I think kalinda previously mentionned that the next one would only happen after kimiversary, so maybe you should take the offer now to use the kstars during the sale?Ā 
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Do any of you know when the next double K stars weekend will be? I wanted to complete a paid offer for 800 stars, but the double star deal ended before the weekend did, and I'm not sure if I want to wait for it to come back just take the 400 stars for kimiversaryĀ 
    July 2nd, after Kimiversary
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    1 item?? :(
    saffron58 said:
    My main game only had 1 item, 3 dye, 2 energy (5 and 15), 2 stars, a dd I picked 1600 kash. šŸ„“
    I've not opened my box for this squad yet. I struggle with picking a box lol
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    saffron58 said:
    My main game only had 1 item, 3 dye, 2 energy (5 and 15), 2 stars, a dd I picked 1600 kash. šŸ„“
    I've not opened my box for this squad yet. I struggle with picking a box lol
    Omg right?? I usually try to pick the same box but lately Iā€™ve had no luck šŸ˜­Ā 
    edited June 2021
    Nvm
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Have any of you dolls completed this homecoming event?
    It's still in my to-do list lol. It's from forever ago, but I have 20+ tasks to do. Most of them are 8 hours too.šŸ˜©
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    I donā€™t remember that, probably still have to do it. It looks fun tho
    Iā€™m soooooo happy I almost screamed. I really wanted this drink handheld. Also, my pallet was so goodĀ 

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Do any of you dolls have the VIP Subscription? Is it worth it? I tried it out for a month but aside from getting 2 extra kstars in my daily gb there wasnā€™t a big difference. (+ storylines sometimes)
    Sorry for this late reply, I had the bronze VIP subscription for awhile, itā€™s kind of worth it at first because you can select the bronze partnership rewards front the daily gift box and there is a monthly extra gig for an item. However, once you get most of the bronze partnership tiles, it become higher odds of selecting one and the monthly extra gigs eventually run out (which is super, super lame) and then youā€™re left only with the extra 2 K stars for $5 a month. Iā€™d say itā€™s only worth it until the monthly bonus gigs run out. Iā€™m just mad that I still have several bronze partnerships with 2/3 tiles and never gonna be able to get the last one.Ā 
    Finally I picked this amazing top! I wanted it sooo bad when it was released.Ā 

Iā€™ve had a chance of getting the pink handheld drink for at least 2-3 days now and I still manage to pick dyes šŸ„²
    How is you guys progression with the items from the squad box going? I'm curious lol. I currently own 33 out of the 56 available items, and I'm hoping they add more of them with the next update for better odds šŸ˜‚šŸ’«

Here's the blank image:)

Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    Looks like I have 21 of them! Do you think theyā€™re going to put new items in at some point? Iā€™d love more options once weā€™ve collected most of these!
    @saffron58 I'd like to think that they are eventually going to update the boxes to add more SYS items, both older and more recent, as the ones we currently have are just a few of them, but we have no way of knowing if glu is going to listen to us. There are A LOT of cute clothing and hairstyles I missed out on that I would absolutely love to get through the squad boxes, and I really hope that with the next updates they do think of thatšŸ™
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    So far so good. I hope I start picking handhelds soon lolĀ 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited July 2021

Iā€™m surprised at how many sets Iā€™ve (almost) completed!
  • kst99kst99 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    So I literally have everything but that gold dress on the bottom row. Has anyone ever seen it in the boxes?? All the boxes I've opened recently don't have any items in it
    @kst99 for some reason I think the gold dress is not part of the available items we can get from the boxes, even though all of the other prizes from this SYS arešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
    @kst99 for some reason I think the gold dress is not part of the available items we can get from the boxes, even though all of the other prizes from this SYS arešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    That's annoying! I wish they would just add more items, especially since there are more items in the throwback SYS boxesĀ 
    These are things I am missingĀ 

Yay! I'm excited to see new items in the squad boxes!
    Hello! Iā€™ll have 26/27 diamonds and Iā€™m looking for these items. Maybe you have themĀ