🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• CrushrrCrushrr Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    my new puppy is gone?! @KalindaKing  actually the whole outfit is gone wtf?!?!
    I thought mine was as well but they were moved around in wardrobe.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What's this storyline with an earnable dress? I don't think it ever popped up in my game. Is it a VIP thing? 
    Platform: Android

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Thanks to the new update function, I removed 2 players that were active weeks ago. I have 2 spots left in my squad. We get every day our 3 daily rewards. If anyone is interested, the squad # is 872436
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    With this coming after Kimiversary, I wasn’t expecting major changes. I think the new notification on the squad lookbook will be a nice add on. Looking forward to the swimsuits & hair on the update banner. Hopefully at least one is an earnable tho. Also waiting to bond closer with Cassio and going on a vacation! 😂

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @DelphineGarnier if it's the quest called, "Get That Dress" that you are talking about then it is not new and it's not really an earnable dress, you have to pay for it. The earliest discussion I found on the forum about it was in 2017 so the quest is actually pretty old. Basically Kendall is shooting for a magazine or something, she asks you to be in it and she really wants you to be in this specific dress and tasks you to go get it. You end up in a bidding war against Willow for the dress where you have to pay 110 stars to get it (I didn't pay for the dress and it's honestly not a big deal, the photoshoot still turns out fine)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    What is the pink thing she is holding on the right?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    What is the pink thing she is holding on the right?
    A towel?
    iOS player 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So nothing new with this update 😐
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing is there any explanation for why we can see cross platform players in our squad but not in the regular photobooth? I would really like to be able to take pics with my Android squad friends
    I'm afraid I don't have a helpful explanation, but it was on the wish list I sent to the team when Squads was introduced.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Looks like they added new items for squad boxes (saw this in a fb group and just wanted to let you know)

I don't recognize any of those dresses, does anyone? I forget, are squad box items from past SYS?
    iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Looks like they added new items for squad boxes (saw this in a fb group and just wanted to let you know)

I don't recognize any of those dresses, does anyone? I forget, are squad box items from past SYS?
    They’re all new.
    Thanks for the reply @KalindaKing. Hopefully it's something they can work on. 
    iOS
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    AliBryant said:

They are new, I guess they made it so that squad boxes have something exclusive, not sure if past sys items will still be available on sqaud boxes.
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I want to update but I don’t want my scores to drop 😬😬😬
    They are new, I guess they made it so that squad boxes have something exclusive, not sure if past sys items will still be available on sqaud boxes.
    Thanks, I am excited because I have been out of items in the squad boxes for weeks!
    iOS
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @robertavyy you’re right. I see it now 😂
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    sweet!!!!!!! that is so awesome!  can you guys please post your pallets in the daily squad pallet thread so that we can get a feel for what the new items are and how many there are?  
    I'm also going to open a few of the ones i have stockpiled to see if they give the new items!  :) 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    ok.. i'll post my pallets in the daily squad box thread a little later, but the saved up boxes do have the new items in them!  :)  There seems to be only the three new items, but they look pretty!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I hope more new items increase my chances of getting items more than once every 2 weeks or so. I had a good week or 2 a little after this started where I got multiple items in a short time but then it slowed down a lot. Also I already see evidence the update ruined the SYS but I'll wait to see if my next score is better. The update affecting scores is something Glu should actually fix instead of not lessing us use handhelds with gloved dresses when we could before. That didn't need fixing. 
    Platform: Android

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @KalindaKing my game seems to crash every time i try to enter Santa Monica. Is anyone else experiencing this?
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @Chqrlotte Mine too! I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
    @Chqrlotte Looking out for any potential crashes! If you already have lots of free space and good wifi, please send me a PM with your ID. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Since last update, my game constantly logs me out of both game center and facebook. I have to log back in every time i open the game. I play on iPad. Is this a known issue?
    iOS
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing my game crashed too after the update. it usually crashes when I swipe up or down to see my notifications or control centre, but this time when it crashed I didn’t do any of these things, it was sudden.
    iOS player
    @AliBryant Please send me your current ID and I can ask the team to check
    #VIPKalinda
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Click player profile under the doll and this pops up and gives you log on info! 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    When i try to go to santa monica the game crashes on me ☹️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.