🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Not related to the update but is this FG worth it? I love the hair and shoes

LOL = no save ur money 
    LIKE = worth it, buy it!
    Bought it, used it in the beginning and really regret it now lol. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited July 2021
    my game is crashing when i'm trying to invite my first guest to a reality show at bel aire.. it's periodic.. not every time.. it happened to me twice.
    @KalindaKing

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

i posted my squad box pallets along with some pics of how i styled the 3 new dresses in the daily squad box thread:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5462251/daily-squad-and-showstopping-style-gift-box-pallets#latest
    Addicted

They're beautiful, @KalindaKing!!  :)
    Addicted

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've reported the crashes to the team. I'll let you know when I hear something tomorrow! Please don't uninstall while you wait!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing just letting you know it just crashed on me while i was trying to click the "ok" after i finished a reality show.
    Addicted

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    the update…. was not worth the hype lmfao disappointed 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    I'm loving the new items in the squad boxes and the way we get notified when someone in our squad has updated their lookbooks!  :)  
    Addicted

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @KalindaKing i dm’d you but i’m also getting a crash when i try to go to santa monica and also mykonos 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    jm323 said:
    @KalindaKing i dm’d you but i’m also getting a crash when i try to go to santa monica and also mykonos 
    Santa Monica doesn't work for me also, I will just wait for a update fix tomorrow @KalindaKing
    I'm loving the new items in the squad boxes and the way we get notified when someone in our squad has updated their lookbooks!  :)  
    what are the new items?
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    edited July 2021
    khloe97 said:

what….. 51 years ago???? LOOL
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Yes, Cassio. Just give me more Cassio. Thank you. 
    edited July 2021
    @alo i posted the pics in the daily squad box thread.. a link is a few posts up on this page

In that thread they're at the bottom of page 10.
    Addicted

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I like the fact they added “last played” so I can removed the inactive in my squad 😴.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    IDK if anyone else is experiencing this but I can’t delete looks from my lookbook… I touch the x to delete them and it doesn’t work 
  • djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I've reported the crashes to the team. I'll let you know when I hear something tomorrow! Please don't uninstall while you wait!
    I'm having issues also with Santa Monica, I will wait for tomorrow hopefully you able to fix it🤞🏾
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
     IzzaBee said:
    I got this dress in my squad box. @KalindaKing are SYS items completely gone from squad boxes or will they be coming back?
    the dress looks beautiful on ur doll 😻
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    there's also a weird crash when you try to go to the lookbook wearing an item you haven't purchased, if you click any of the buttons the game just closes by itself like even if I press “buy now”.
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Before and after the update🙃

• Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I'm not getting the update on android ☹
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Anyone else having a huge ass glitch with baby clothes?? I can’t dress my babies for the love of god the app doesn’t let me choose correctly 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I’ve mentioned it before, but I would really love an option to have female love interests instead of Cassio, Raul, etc.

I get that other people like them, but I’d love to be able to participate as a gay girl. Or at least an option to make them stop flirting with me. They are so creepy and persistent despite me never showing interest in them, and I honestly would pay to not have to deal with them. So many stories are focused around flirting with them and it’s really alienating. 
    Lexi was my favorite NPC to romance and she's never around anymore. =/
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I’ve mentioned it before, but I would really love an option to have female love interests instead of Cassio, Raul, etc.

I get that other people like them, but I’d love to be able to participate as a gay girl. Or at least an option to make them stop flirting with me. They are so creepy and persistent despite me never showing interest in them, and I honestly would pay to not have to deal with them. So many stories are focused around flirting with them and it’s really alienating. 
    @thetwentyeighth I completely agree! We need to have at least one female love interest in storylines too, and the option to not flirt with Raul/Cassio.

Personally I'm fine with flirting with anyone in the game, but get what you're saying about alienation. I'd love to have the option to change my doll's pronouns in the game to they/them for starters.

If Glu's gonna have a big pride storyline every year, add a nonbinary character (that we've never seen since), but then not change anything... it seems a bit hypocritical.

Edit: grammar
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    khloe97 said:

I could have sworn this will happen when they said they'll add "last played" in squads 😭
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Opened a squad box and here is the pallet , ik some people wanted to see if there was new items in them ✨

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.