šŸ‘€ Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hi dolls I'm looking for active members to join my squad, since all squads I've been into are not active I created my own. Feel free to join, the only rules are: change your doll's outfit occasionally and log in every day.

• superrainbowssuperrainbows Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hey yā€™all my squad mystic babes is still looking for 12 more active and awesome members. if thatā€™s you, request and join us today! šŸ¤
    I just sent a request šŸ˜
  • Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    JK97 said:
    Hi dolls I'm looking for active members to join my squad, since all squads I've been into are not active I created my own. Feel free to join, the only rules are: change your doll's outfit occasionally and log in every day.

I join your squad! Realy happy to finaly find one with active members šŸ„³šŸ„°
    Thank you!

• alexandranoelalexandranoel Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Ā 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    My squad has an opening for one person to join! SQUAD #: 060786 (TheGoldenGirls) Anyone is welcome! Please be active if you join.
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • ellekatbellekatb Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    JK97 said:

hii I just joined šŸŽ‰ I just left my own squad because it went from 15/15 sign ins a day to just hitting 10. šŸ˜…
  • ellekatbellekatb Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Just made a new squad because the last one I led suddenly went inactive, I make pretty regular purchases but all I ask for are active members! Fun lookbooks are appreciated. Side note- got sick of my entire kloset all of a sudden so just threw on the look from the new pack. šŸ˜…Ā 
  • voldemortavoldemorta Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello! I'm still looking for new members to be part of my squad Deatheatresses!! The only rule is to be active and change outfits every day so I can keep track on who is still around šŸ–¤ We're only missing 2 people to complete 15

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    If anyone has a active squad me and a friend can join please message me. I havent been able to join an active group.
  • freighyafreighya Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi! I am currently searching for an active club and friends! I am always active and changing my look book, ā˜ŗļø I just found this forum and have been playing for five months with no luck of finding active groups.Ā 
  • BlairrBlairr Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hey Iā€™m currently looking for a new squad to join! Iā€™m a paid player and spend a lot of money on the game every week so if thereā€™s any other squads who also spend money that would be great! Iā€™m also active and play everyday šŸ’“ please message me if you have got a squad as I would love to join šŸ˜‡
  • alexandranoelalexandranoel Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited July 2021
    hey dolls, looking for an active squad to join. please message me if you have one with a spot. unfortunately iā€™ve had no luck finding or creating one.Ā 

edit: found one! šŸ¤
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Hi dolls! Ive been looking for an active squad for ages... Every single one that I enter just has 10 daily players and its so frustrating! Im a daily player and occasionally buyer of diamonds/kstars, if u have a spot in ur squad *PLEASE* message me, I don't even remember whats like to open that little box anymoreĀ  :'(
  • michaelacorkummichaelacorkum Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey there! My squad The Mona Lisaā€™s has 3 new spots available! We are a very active squad, getting the box reward everyday. Some of our members spend quite a bit of real money. I am currently on the top of A list! The # is 466982! Requests are open!
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hey dolls I'm looking for a active squad, the last squad i was in only 5 people log on. Messenge me if anyone have available spotsĀ 
  • MirandaSoplilloMirandaSoplillo Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Looking for an active squad. Please message me if you need someone. I change clothes everyday and also log in few times a day. Thank you ā™„
    iOS player
    level 55
    English is not my first language
  • katilyncarlikatilyncarli Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi! looking for a squad to join. iā€™ve been in squad twice but keep getting removed from the same squad. I play daily and spend a ton of money on the game šŸ˜‚
  • ScarlettKardashScarlettKardash Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If youā€™re looking for a squad to join please feel free to enter to ours! Weā€™re currently 8 active membersĀ 

SQUAD #: 081294
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hi Dolls! I am looking to join a squad with active daily players (would love a squad that has a thread on the forum too!)Ā 

I play daily and do buy k stars as well. My previous squad had 15 members but we would normally only get to 10 or 11 so no squad box :(Ā 

If your squad is a fit let me know!
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • angrychicanaangrychicana Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi cuties! My friend and I decided to make a squad because all the squads weā€™ve joined have had inactive players. We are both active and paid players. Please join our squad if youā€™re active and are looking for a squad! šŸ„°Ā 
  • Nemesis_AceNemesis_Ace Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hey! I just made a new squad because I was tired of inactive players. If youā€™re active, youā€™re very welcome to joinā¤ļø The name is ā€œBlack Widow Acesā€ and the number is #438268
  • TeaTTeaT Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey guys! I am looking for people to join my squad, I would kindly like to ask for daily players to join. So much love xoxo.

Squad's Name: The Butterfly Collection

Squad's #: 958336

• lasanchulasanchu Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi dollsšŸ’– Just created a new squad: Vixen House! Only requirement is that you be an active player, anyone is welcome! Hope to see you there ā˜ŗļø

Squad #094822
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad we want just a solid daily player and active member on the fourm if any can keep up daily
    DM me. Best of luck
    Edit:we find the new player good luck to all
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Hello everyone! I need an active squad with at least 12 players, i log in daily, and will be active on the forum as wellā˜ŗļø And if you need something that can be bought from the lookbook im happy to helpā˜ŗļø If you think iā€™m suitable for your squad feel free to message mešŸ˜‡
  • SeattlePiscesSeattlePisces Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi all! Just created a new squad- and trying to fill it with ACTIVE daily players. Iā€™m a long-term KKH addict who buys things every once and a while.Ā 

EDIT: Squad Deleted šŸ˜­
  • pinkunicorn10923pinkunicorn10923 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi you guys, I started a squad and idk if anybody is actively looking on here for one, but it's called richgrls, squad #126344!!! I just want a few active people, some of us occasionally buy stars and diamonds, but it's not a requirement :)
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    sarie said:

Hi guys, my sister (she doesn't have an account here so I tried helping her with finding an active squad) just joined this squad and there is still 2 more spots hopefully people are active there.
    editing a mistake
    Hi! Just joined..I have been having issues finding anyone active too!