🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I wanted the hair and the top but I didn't want to pay more than 100 K stars to also get a skirt I didn't really want. Plus I can't be getting outfits every single week. We need chances to get these weekly outfits later, but as individual pieces so people can specifically get the parts they wanted. 
    Platform: Android

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

does anyone know when these eyes will be available for diamonds?:)
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I'm always conflicted to buy these weekly outfits but then you gorgeous dolls appear wearing the items and you get me super tempted!!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    When i try to go to santa monica the game crashes on me ☹️
    Mine when I go to Malibu
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • liluenliluen Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited July 2021
    rach89 said:
    I miss the excitement of updates and having a bunch of new items in the kloset to buy 🥲
    Bunch of new items, lol. I miss the time when an update would not just entail one ridiculous necklace but new clothes (I am talking about NEW clothes designed FOR THIS game y'all, not just left overs from the Kendall&Kylie game which are recognizable very easily because they leave a gap between the clothes and skin at the waist for example), new pets, new story lines, NEW BUSINESSES, NEW LOCATIONS! They have had us on such a short leash for so long, we have forgotten why we got into this game in the first place. ;)

• vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    After update I can't open my app 😞 My wifi connection is great and my 4G too. This is the only app that isn't work. Anyone else with this same problem???  
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    KylaVH said:

If I’m not mistaken those eyes are from a kollection so they’ll never be available for diamonds…
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    maggiey said:
    I’m on IOS and my games been crashing randomly too ever since the update 😕
    Maggiey - I already have your ID saved. If this is happening to you, please be more specific about what you did in your game before you crashed and your platform (iOS/Android).
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @KalindaKing I haven’t gotten the new items in my squad box yet? It’s still old items. The new ones haven’t been added to my squad boxes yet? 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    KylaVH said:

If I’m not mistaken those eyes are from a kollection so they’ll never be available for diamonds…
    oh really?! do you happen to know what kollection they’re from?
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    KylaVH said:
    KKH_Ren said:
    KylaVH said:

oh really?! do you happen to know what kollection they’re from?

Yup! Here u go
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    I’m on IOS and my games been crashing randomly too ever since the update 😕
    Maggiey - I already have your ID saved. If this is happening to you, please be more specific about what you did in your game before you crashed and your platform (iOS/Android).
    @KalindaKing I’m on iOS and it just crashes randomly like when I travelled to LAX, when I switch rooms at the Bel air house when filming a reality show, when I was looking at squad member’s lookbook and etc.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Is someone else having issues with the lookbook?
    I can't delete any looks.

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     My game also randomly crashes. Noticed that it happens when traveling in Santa Monica or in belAir house. 
    iOS player 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @robertavyy What were you trying to do in Bel Air when your game crashed? Were you trying to stay in Bel Air or travel to somewhere else?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @KalindaKing my game crashes, when i travel from one place to another, or when i get out of a house or a room.
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @KalindaKing  new items in my squad boxes haven’t been added?
  • polapola1995polapola1995 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @KalindaKing my game crashes, when i travel from one place to another, or when i get out of a house or a room.
    @KalindaKing I have the same issue. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I couldn’t say no. I’m a sucker for more separates ! And they’re all so cute 😊💕

You styled these impeccably😍
    @buffysummers0990 thanks so much ! 🥰💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    edited July 2021
    keke0388 said:
    @KalindaKing  new items in my squad boxes haven’t been added?

It's still random, just like before. And the old items weren't removed. It's still a random assortment of the old items, dye, energy, kstars, diamonds, and the new squad box-exclusive items. 
    Edit- spelling typo
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @KalindaKing I was doing reality shows and it crashed when I went to other room. 
    iOS player 

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    liluen said:
    rach89 said:
    I miss the excitement of updates and having a bunch of new items in the kloset to buy 🥲
    Bunch of new items, lol. I miss the time when an update would not just entail one ridiculous necklace but new clothes (I am talking about NEW clothes designed FOR THIS game y'all, not just left overs from the Kendall&Kylie game which are recognizable very easily because they leave a gap between the clothes and skin at the waist for example), new pets, new story lines, NEW BUSINESSES, NEW LOCATIONS! They have had us on such a short leash for so long, we have forgotten why we got into this game in the first place. ;)

That’s what I meant, I have had this game for awhile and we used to get a bunch of new items that would relate to up coming sys and just new items in the kloset to buy in general. Updates used to be more exciting than just a necklace and I wish they would go back to that. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    rach89 said:
    liluen said:
    rach89 said:

That’s what I meant, I have had this game for awhile and we used to get a bunch of new items that would relate to up coming sys and just new items in the kloset to buy in general. Updates used to be more exciting than just a necklace and I wish they would go back to that. 
    I'm afraid this game is slowly dying but I hope it's not true, I've invested too much in it to see it end like this 😭😭
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited July 2021
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.