🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    rach89 said:
    AnetteKkh said:
    I got this beautiful dress in my squad box🥺💙

I thought this was an unreleased dress? I think it’s a glitch. So you’re lucky 😂 
    No there are 4 new dresses added to squad boxes with the update.
    iOS
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Could someone screenshot the new hairstyle in the squad boxes? Someone said there was a new hairstyle? 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @keke0388 There’s a thread where people post their squad box pallets daily. I found this there. I think it’s what you’re asking for. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    hey does anyone know if you still get the end-of-the-week-gift if you don’t finish the storyline on time? 💕
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    asta said:
    hey does anyone know if you still get the end-of-the-week-gift if you don’t finish the storyline on time? 💕
    Yes you do
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thank you for sharing details about the various crashing issues. This should be resolved now! The update should go live for Amazon players by tomorrow.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    not sure where to post but who should i pick? i’ve only just started doing this quest again so i have no idea who’s who! ( this is the mistys match quest )
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    not sure where to post but who should i pick? i’ve only just started doing this quest again so i have no idea who’s who! ( this is the mistys match quest )
    I’m pretty sure it didn’t matter. She goes out with the guy but in the end it doesn’t work out anyways but she’s glad she tried dating again 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    maggiey said:
    I’m pretty sure it didn’t matter. She goes out with the guy but in the end it doesn’t work out anyways but she’s glad she tried dating again 
    thank you so much!
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @KalindaKing My videos/Ads are not working at all today 💔
    I'm on Android and I don't know what's happening !!
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Johanaa said:
    @KalindaKing My videos/Ads are not working at all today 💔
    I'm on Android and I don't know what's happening !!

I'm facing the same problem, I can't watch videos to get my daily kstars @KalindaKing can you fix it as soon as possible please?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just asked my coworker to check ads/videos on Android and he said it's working. Sorry about that!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Just asked my coworker to check ads/videos on Android and he said it's working. Sorry about that!
    Thank you ❤️ 
    They are working perfectly now 💕
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The flower for the hair we get as a gift would have made more sense for the previous SYS but I'm sure we'll get more summer related themes we'll be able to use it for.
    Platform: Android

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

Does anyone knows where is this bag from??
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited July 2021

I wonder if this is a clue for what might be coming to the game? Yes to Kim’s Rome looks. 
    It would be AWESOME if our babies could FINALLY GROW UP!!!!! I would love to walk around Rome with our toddlers. Go on photo shoots with our toddlers. Even post Instagram pics with our toddlers. @KalindaKing when are we getting that update???????????
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts

I wonder if this is a clue for what might be coming to the game? Yes to Kim’s Rome looks. 
    It would be AWESOME if our babies could FINALLY GROW UP!!!!! I would love to walk around Rome with our toddlers. Go on photo shoots with our toddlers. Even post Instagram pics with our toddlers. @KalindaKing when are we getting that update???????????
    Honestly I'd be grateful if they'll at least add more outfits for the babies 🥲
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Pink queen 💖
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @keke0388 There’s a thread where people post their squad box pallets daily. I found this there. I think it’s what you’re asking for. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Does anyone know where's this hair from? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That’s the new hair added to the squad boxes.  One of my games won it, and another won 2 of the new dresses. ;) great Surprises!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut! It's really pretty, hope I get it someday 🥰
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @therealsavannah its from an old SMC or something that is no longer available

Platform: iOS
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Someone please help😩 I have not been able to find a squad that reaches over 9 people so I never get the box. 

I play everyday, have since the game first started so I have plenty of looks available with diamonds!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Have you searched through the game?  Hit refresh a few times and you should be able to find asquad or 2 with 11, 12, or more members.  Good luck @theunrealtape
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @kokokokonut when are we going to make a Halloween costume suggestion thread like we do each year? Only 3 months away. 
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Can we do something about the look book? The really annoying thing is knowing whether or not what you put in your lookbook is available for diamonds for your squad. Cause I’m tired of not knowing what is or what is available.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I just logged in the game to film some reality shows and this video of Kim starts to play. Talking about how we can visit some of her favorite places and how we can get new swimsuits this summer. Does this mean we're finally gonna get some new locations for the next update??
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Can someone please post the video? Idk if that’s possible. I accidentally clicked out. 😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.