👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @dpeters I have the heart earrings! I need the other items you mentioned as well lol
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 great! I'll look them up in your lookbook 😊

Hahaha I took a tour on the event thread and found that jacket and jeans there, I can't wait to get them! Hopefully someone in the squad has them 🤞🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    My diamond wish list for the upcoming update! 

I’ll probably get another diamond pack within the next few weeks! When that happens I’d love to do a lil shopping in your look books if any of you have these items💙
    I have the top
    @dpeters I submitted the earrings for you when/if you decide to get them! Should be my first look in my look book!😊

@Aniya_ Awesome! I’ve been thirsting for that top for awhile now haha. Def gonna have to snag it from ya when the time comes!😉
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @maggiey Thank you for posting the items here!

Here is my wish list 😊 (ty to you lovelies who have these items and already put them in your LookBooks!) 💜

@buffysummers0990 I have the tea cup and will add it for you 😊

I wonder when this TS dress will be available... It is the only item I don't have from everything listed in that pic

I remember my TS was a bloodbath for it
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 I have the orange dress, placed it in my lookbook if you decide to get it 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @Galaxaura14 I have the face mask you’re interested in! I’ll put a look together for you tonight😊
    Also, I hope we can find the space ship skirt. I should have chased it when I had the chance but I was suffering a major k-star deficiency lol
    I never styled the mask before and I actually kinda love this lol. If only I looked this cute in mine😂

Thanks @buffysummers0990! I got the earrings 😊

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters Of course, thank you! I hope you love the earrings! They certainly look great on your doll🤩
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I don’t know how likely it is that they will have new items in the squad boxes with the update but if you notice something new in them, would greatly appreciate it if you could post it here 😊

I’m just so curious as to what could be added 😅
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Thank you for buying the lollipop from my look @Galaxaura14!! it’s one of my favorite handhelds, I hope you love it 🥰🥰
    Thank you @Galaxaura14 for shopping my look book! I hope you love the mask and I can’t wait to see how you style it😍

@dinoqueen9 @buffysummers0990 You're both welcome 💕💕💕 I can't wait to style and use both !!! I'll def post pics when I can 😊

I still have a few more items to buy from the rest of you all - I'm just short on diamonds atm 😅😭💕
    She/Her
    Android
    Thanks @Galaxaura14 for buying from my lookbook 💕

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    i was so excited to see that there are new items in the squad boxes 🤩 hope you all have good picks 💛✨
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    👎🏼👎🏼
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Excited about the new items, but I’m disappointed there was only one in my box tonight and I’m nervous they got rid of the old items—there are still a lot that I’m missing
    I had 1 of the 5 new items in my palette tonight, didn’t pick it but at least I still got an item 😊

@dinoqueen9 I believe Kalinda said in the update thread that the old items are still available in the squad boxes 😊
    @dpeters You're welcomeee! 💕 Once I get more diamonds, I'm coming for the slippers! 😘
    She/Her
    Android
    A couple of the new items were in my palette. Bummed I didn't pick either one, but obvi pleased w/ picking a diamond!

She/Her
    Android
    Lucky pick!

The dress is really cute! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    I forgot to screen shot but there wasn’t 1 new item in my palette which is odd considering I’ve already collected all the old items lol. I ended up with dye. Oh well! Hopefully I get a better selection and pick next time. The new additions are gorgeous😍
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Are these two bags available for diamonds and if so does anyone have them?

@maggiemay I'm not sure if either of the purses are available for diamonds, but I do have the first one! I will put it in my LookBook in a lil and then you can see if it is available for diamonds? I'll post here when I've added it :)
    I hope one of you lovelies has that gorgeous seashell purse because I want it too  :*
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 Thank you
    @maggiemay Okie, I added it! Hopefully it went through (I know the update has glitched the LookBook feature according to some forum dolls so please let me know if you can't see the look)!
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 Thank you, I now own the bag. It is so pretty.  I have not updated yet so no glitch for me. I was waiting until I submit my last SYS ticket before I update as I have been scoring well. 
    Thank you so much for making a purchase @maggiemay! 💕💕💕