The Barbie Squad Needs Members!!! 👑🎀🛍

Comments

• hyndiehyndie Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    HeyItsJ said:
    did any of you get the lipstick from the diamond boxes? for future purposes haha
    I did
    iOS player.

• HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    HeyItsJ said: 
    did any of you get the lipstick from the diamond boxes? for future purposes haha
    do you mean the lipstick handheld?
    yes, haha sorry! 
  • yuhnuggetkkhyuhnuggetkkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    hi guys, i was thinking we could put our wish list in this chat so if someone else’s has it we can put it in our look book.
    hi guys, i was thinking we could put our wish list in this chat so if someone else’s has it we can put it in our look book.
    Yes I agree!!
    iOS player.

yes!! that's a great idea (: 
  • esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Yes!! I don't have a wishlist atm but if anyone else wants to send theirs then let's have at it 👍🏼
    Hey!! I wanna make sure everyone (or at least 12 people) are logging in everyday so we get our gift box. I might kick out some randos to make room for more active players, but if you've posted on this forum, you're safe !! 😳
    esquvidu said:
    Hey!! I wanna make sure everyone (or at least 12 people) are logging in everyday so we get our gift box. I might kick out some randos to make room for more active players, but if you've posted on this forum, you're safe !! 😳
    I definitely log in everyday lol
    iOS player.

hyndie said:
    esquvidu said:
    I definitely log in everyday lol
    You're definitely good!! 😊 I think we have some people that aren't from the forum and just looked up the squad by name. Oh well. But I'd prefer if we were all able to get in touch with each other!
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    esquvidu said:
    I log in daily too:) I’m not as active on the forum tho!<3
    KylaVH said:
    esquvidu said:
    I log in daily too:) I’m not as active on the forum tho!<3
    I see you!! 👍🏼 I'm probably not gonna kick anyone out unless we get cheated out of another gift box lol
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Oh no guys, it's happened again yesterday! I think only 11 people logged in. 
    I still play every day, I just haven't been on the forum much lately. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
    hopefully we get our box today 😭
    QueenRhia said:
    Oh no guys, it's happened again yesterday! I think only 11 people logged in. 
    I still play every day, I just haven't been on the forum much lately. 
    I think it’s my fault this time! I haven’t log in much this week because this is the last week I’ll be able to see my boyfriend since he’s moving back to the us, I’m going to start to play daily from Sunday, hope you can understand. 
    iOS player.

• RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Hey guys, these are some of the items in my wishlist. 

Look 1 - Dress, purse
    Look 2 - Dress
    Look 3 - Skirt
    Look 4 - Dress, purse

• AnnMarie_KKHAnnMarie_KKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Rosealyn said:

Look 1 - Dress, purse
    Look 2 - Dress
    Look 3 - Skirt
    Look 4 - Dress, purse

i have the purse in look 4 i added it to my lookbook if you haven’t got it already!
    Thank you for the purse @AnnMarie_KKH !

• AnnMarie_KKHAnnMarie_KKH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Rosealyn said:
    Thank you for the purse @AnnMarie_KKH !

You’re welcome!
  • weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Rosealyn said:

Look 1 - Dress, purse
    Look 2 - Dress
    Look 3 - Skirt
    Look 4 - Dress, purse

I’ve just updated my look book-haven’t styled them, just threw them in there, but I have the purse from look 1 then dress 2 & 4 in there now.
  • weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Rosealyn said:

Look 1 - Dress, purse
    Look 2 - Dress
    Look 3 - Skirt
    Look 4 - Dress, purse

Just realised I had the skirt from look 3 as well-just updated the look book.  
    Thank you @weelucy! I had so much fun styling all the items☺️

• SaschaSascha Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Saw this hair in the daily rewards for the first time. I need it😍
    Sascha said:
    Saw this hair in the daily rewards for the first time. I need it😍
    its so cute!!
    All of y'all's outfits are so perfect! Loooveee looking through the lookbook. Also, I noticed that I got a notification for new stuff on y'all's profiles in the app! So I think we might get that whenever somebody updates their looks!
    esquvidu said:
    All of y'all's outfits are so perfect! Loooveee looking through the lookbook. Also, I noticed that I got a notification for new stuff on y'all's profiles in the app! So I think we might get that whenever somebody updates their looks!
    omg i hope so! i love seeing the lookbook bc a lot of y'all have things i want and you all look so good < 3
    esquvidu said:
    Same, I looked through everything. And I couldn’t agree more. Everyones outfits are perfect!🤩
    edited July 2021

Tried putting together a collage of all my hairstyles. Hmu if you’d like me to add anything to my lookbook. Let me know if you guys want me to do a collage of other items as well🥰
    We haven't gotten a gift box in a few days... 😢😢😢 Keep logging in guys!!!
    A lot of people left 😭😭😭 If anyone is lurking you are welcome to join but please be active!
  • RonnieKKHRonnieKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hi, I’ve just joined the squad, I hope that’s okay! I’m from the UK and I’m a daily player. I was playing back in 2018 and then stopped playing and picked it back up a few months ago x